Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I too heard the speech. Was there anything new? It was all scripted and he was reading it out without knowing what he was saying. Senior Citizens depositing in fixed deposits for 10 years and amount of 750.000 will get 8% interest. Maybe this senior citizen does not outlive the 10 years. This was pure discrimination  leaving the common man in the lurch. Farmers given relief of 2 months interest. And 3%rebate for mortagages over 12 lakhs. Was it a relief for mortageges? Absolutely not. And what about the black money which was to come from abroad where he had promised the Indians a share of that money? What happened. I think with his majority in the parliament he is not acting like Hitler and not caring for the common man.
Viswasruti thumbnail
I too heard the speech ! Since morning RBI staff is releasing many facts regarding the unilateral decision of demonetization ! Many more will come out . 
This content was originally posted by-RUSmart

I too heard the speech. Was there anything new? It was all scripted and he was reading it out without knowing what he was saying. Senior Citizens depositing in fixed deposits for 10 years and amount of 750.000 will get 8% interest. Maybe this senior citizen does not outlive the 10 years. This was pure discrimination  leaving the common man in the lurch. Farmers given relief of 2 months interest. And 3%rebate for mortagages over 12 lakhs. Was it a relief for mortageges? Absolutely not. And what about the black money which was to come from abroad where he had promised the Indians a share of that money? What happened. I think with his majority in the parliament he is not acting like Hitler and not caring for the common man.

Atleast things are moving in a country like India, however slow that could be? Purists are always busy finding loopholes and worried about the things Modi has not done than to be happy about the change happening in the country right now. 
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atleast things are moving in a country like India, however slow that could be? Purists are always busy finding loopholes and worried about the things Modi has not done than to be happy about the change happening in the country right now.
I dont understand how things have changed? 

Sote hue aadmi ko jaga saktey hai magar jo sone ka natak kar raha ho use jagana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..isliye kuch logo ke liye wo 60 year acche the

They cant see these achievement or may be they dnt want to see

No scam in 3 year

Congress is champion in scam

Jan dhan yojna ..

we are leaving in country where one economist ruled us for 10 years and that economist had higher post in finance ministry before became PM and still people dnt have bank a/c

Cooking gas under direct cash benfit t/f scheme

Even in village people get easily gas connection due to Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojna

Diesel prices de-regulated

Fast-tracking of defence purchases: 36 Rafale fighter being bought ... orders for several long-pending purchases placed

Nod for IPOs/FPOs by banks to raise funds, as long as government equity remains 52 per cent or over

Successful conclusion of two rounds of coal block auctions, more lined up

Successful conclusion of auctions for telecom spectrum for mobile telephony and broadband

OROP...from last 60 year only vaade and jumle 

Electrification of the Entire Nation - Rural and Urban Centers...more than 5000 village got Power till date 

Real Estate Bill Passed...ask people how much they happy after passing this bill  , those money stuck in flats due to greed of builder 

Have any one see External Affairs Ministry like Sushma JI ..she helped too many people

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago