MG Wish To Die season 2-Anokhi Kahani-Shifted In Blog, 25/2/2017 - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing part.. Maan is angry with geet fr arguing with him... He asked all to take care of one girls to protect.. Sid was electrocuted n maan tested it too... All shocked to see zombies n scared.. Can't wait for next part..
oh no so finally monsters r there how will maaneet n theur gang save them seleves nice continue s^n
NYC update dear
Loved it!!!
Scary update
They are trapped inside the haunted building
Zombie to came to make them scare 
Still now u didn't reveal why they kidnapped girls !!?
Hope in this season death toll is less๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update

wow lovely omg thud thud update..so my maaneet and their friends got caught in mystery place,te way my maan ki frustration thinking where he struck and now te danger is on te way..i love te update with thud thud heart
Good decision dear ...

Thank u jaanu maanu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Correct decision.. people who respect your work only deserve to read dem..
We simply criticize others work without thinking how much Pain dey take to write for us..
It isn't easy to think so creatively n write such beautiful stories.. it requires real hard work.
So we have no right to disregard someone's work..
N if someone is so not happy den let dem not read n waste der precious time..
You have done the right thing by continuing in the blog..
maan n geet always fighting.. oh did got electrocuted when he touched the gate n maan In his rage was about throw geet at the same gate, did came as a saviour for her. but now there's no resort but zombies everywhere, how will they survive?
awesome update. .
Maan is angry with geet. .
they are going to leave the resort. .
the resort is disappear. .
and zombie. .10 zombies. ..
god ...what they are going to do. .
early waiting for next part
thanks for pm. .
Just an Awesome Update

Maan is angry on Geet as she is the only person that stands up to him but now that danger has engulfed them Maan tells the boys to take one girl each and he pulls Geet telling her because she is bold and brave she'll be with him but then the gate has electric fibre so when both Sid and Maan touchs they are thrown away on the ground when Maan falls the girls laughs making Maan angry and he pulls Geet wanting to throw her on the gate luck was on her side as Maan was stopped but now these zombies coming out from underground
oh its getting so exciting I'm already waiting for next update