AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
So finally she got her MS and her sindoor and officially became Mrs Sankar Bihaan Pandey. First of all,  eugh. Second, Bihaan, what have you done? Then after a little thought,... mmm...ok... maybe even ...Yay. Before she got her heart's desire Sankar showed her true evil nature in secret only. Now she's got full entitlement as a wife and a bahu there will be no containing her true nature. Sankar is not one to stint on gloating. I am actually expecting a scene in the very near future where she goes and confesses to Thapki every single one of her sins and how she cuckolded Thapki into giving her her husband. This can only be the beginning of the real downfall of Sankar because then Thapki would be motivated to bring her down. There might just be a silver lining to Bihaan's foolishness in  that finally Sankar  will get her comeuppance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bea1

So finally she got her MS and her sindoor and officially became Mrs Sankar Bihaan Pandey. First of all,  eugh. Second, Bihaan, what have you done? Then after a little thought,... mmm...ok... maybe even ...Yay. Before she got her heart's desire Sankar showed her true evil nature in secret only. Now she's got full entitlement as a wife and a bahu there will be no containing her true nature. Sankar is not one to stint on gloating. I am actually expecting a scene in the very near future where she goes and confesses to Thapki every single one of her sins and how she cuckolded Thapki into giving her her husband. This can only be the beginning of the real downfall of Sankar because then Thapki would be motivated to bring her down. There might just be a silver lining to Bihaan's foolishness in  that finally Sankar  will get her comeuppance. 

Yes Bea... But here everyone is not only worried about comeuppance alone... but also in the mean time Sankar will demand her rights as a wife from Bihy... that's the problem, and bihy in this mode may agree to it... Cant watch that...😡
lovely1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niharika_

Yes Bea... But here everyone is not only worried about comeuppance alone... but also in the mean time Sankar will demand her rights as a wife from Bihy... that's the problem, and bihy in this mode may agree to it... Cant watch that...😡

In anger, he doesn't know what he is doing....
What if he really gives her rights...😭..I'm ðŸ¤¢
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
I don't think Bihaan will give her that right yet. He will save it for another day when Thapki will be perceived to have done yet another infraction. ðŸ˜†
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niharika_

is ka matlab bihy khud bolega sankar ko aao goberdevi meri izzat loot lo😆
AcquiredTaste thumbnail

is ka matlab bihy khud bolega sankar ko aao goberdevi meri izzat loot lo😆 English please.
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
is ka matlab bihy khud bolega sankar ko aao goberdevi meri izzat loot lo😆[/QUOTE] English please.[/QUOTE]i said it means bihaan will himself say sankar to rape him
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
To be honest I am actually looking forward to Bihaan or Sankar closing the door in Thapki's face in a similar manner to how she closed it in Bihaan's face. And I don't think it's the photos alone that convince Bihaan because all indicators were that Kabir and Thapki had already been intimate but Bihaan was willing to take her back like that, so getting photographic proof should have no impact.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bea1

I don't think Bihaan will give her that right yet. He will save it for another day when Thapki will be perceived to have done yet another infraction. ðŸ˜†

yeah.. And he will announce infront of everyone that he is going to do that with shankar .. 😆..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bea, as u said, now I can imagine shankar admitting all crimes infront of thapki. As she knws now bihaan hate thapki, and he won't trust her same technique kosi used.. Waiting for that day..