Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Lets be dreamy dreamy;)

xme_mishrian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi ppl.dis forum is soona soona so just thought of something.are,esa kuch nehi πŸ˜† want to ask if any of have ever dreamt any NAUC characters or actors.if yes than raise ur hand and share with us.yeah u have to share ur dreams which u have dreamt,which have any of the NAUC actors or characters.Even if u have seen a glimpse of anyone do share it with us πŸ˜› .ok done. i will give a start to it. i have 3 dreams to share i in this sense. πŸ˜† 2 of them were mishri dreams 😳 So lets stat.btw ye dream hai so yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hain. 🀣 ...
Dream-1
Don't remember the story exactly but it was one of my most favorite dream.I was riding on a yellow scooty.yeah like nishas one πŸ˜† and i saw glimpse of nisha several times. πŸ₯± .don't know if i was imaging myself as nisha or not πŸ˜† .so yeah i had gone to my frnds house to pick her up.she was drunked totally nd i had a hard time controlling her.she was walking like a drunked person nd she may had gone through any problem thts y her state was like tht probably nd.i was trying to help her out.but the best part is my frnd was priyanka 🀣 .yeah i saw glimpse of priyankas pics πŸ˜† .nd after much trouble i brought her to my home.
Scnd scene shifts to a room where me n pri were sit nd was talking on something. Her was state wasn't good.suddenly she got furious at me and jumped on me.she started beating me .i tried to stop her nd calm her down but she didn't listen to me. She started blaming for all tht happened (i don't know wht happened πŸ˜† ) but i somehow managed and got down frm the bed,locked her in the room(bahar se darwaza kaise lock kia ye to mujhe bhi nehi pata πŸ˜† )though if she tries she can unlock it and ran away to hide.i hid myself in the washroom πŸ˜† .then i started to think something to get rid of pri.i went to the basin and found a black thing.(don't know wht it was)fer us cheez se bata nehi bahut kuch kia and placed it in the floor.(i guess was planning something).thn i just switched on the lights and kept the door half opened nd stood behind a pillar holding a knife 😲 .i guess my plan was to kill priyanka nd thts y i trapped her like tht πŸ˜† .so.there pri unlocked the door nd was searching for me,she came near to the washroom nd saw lights were on nd door half opened. She entered in it nd found a black thing.she figured out i was there nd give a evil smile(blv me i saw her evil smile in my dream 😲 )nd she was slowly coming towards the pillar nd there i was holding the knife,continuously sweating, my hands were trembling... Done yeah baki ka kuch ho nahi paya main jag gayi thi πŸ˜† .i was sweating badly whn i woke up 😲 .i had glimpse of many nauc scenes in it.but Truth to be told this was my fav dream ever πŸ˜†
Dream-2
Well this is nothing in comparing to the first one.i saw this at avta time,yeah i saw mishri 😳 .I jst saw two ppl walking in the streets nd talking to one another. Their face wasn't tht much clear but at the same time several mishri pics flashed in front of me.subconsciously i imagined them to be mishri.may be they were walking in the London street.I don't know πŸ˜†
Dream 3
Well I dreamt it few days ago.i dreamt a mmishri cChristmas iv 😭 .missing them both way to much thts y maybe sapne me bhi agaye 😭.Aneri was wearing a black top and mishkat a black T-shirt. We were getting ivs from tellymasala nd tellybytes πŸ˜† .nehi nehi iv pe kia bola o nehi sunai dia just i saw glimpse tht they were giving ivs πŸ˜† .
I have shared mine.now looking forward to hearing from u guyz.share ur dreams (related to NAUC chars or actors).yeah just share with us.agar rukmavati ko bho dekha na to bhi share karo 🀣
Nd do i need to send pm for this post?if yes then someone plz kindly send pm πŸ˜† .but again i am saying do share ur dreams in the comment session πŸ˜ƒ
P.S -i used my tab to type so plz ignore the minor mistakes 😳 Edited by xme_mishrian - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maine sapne dekhe to bahut h but abhi kuch yaad nai araha πŸ€£
And your dreams are superb πŸ˜ƒ 

I once had a dream ... Muje bas itna yaad h ki ek baar  ..(*in my  dream *) jab mai so k uthi to bahut logo ki hasne ki awaj arahi thi and I went to the drawing room to see kabir baitha hua h chai nashte chal raha h πŸ˜†... aur mere sare family members has has k baat kar rahe h .. πŸ€£ aur mai Khushi wale shock se th gayi πŸ€£

After that day Kitni baar mai soachti hu ki kash vo sach hi hojaye πŸ˜›
xme_mishrian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poornima_15

Maine sapne dekhe to bahut h but abhi kuch yaad nai araha🀣

And your dreams are superbπŸ˜ƒ

I once had a dream ... Muje bas itna yaad h ki ek baar ..(*in my dream *) jab mai so k uthi to bahut logo ki hasne ki awaj arahi thi and I went to the drawing room to see kabir baitha hua h chai nashte chal raha h πŸ˜†... aur mere sare family members has has k baat kar rahe h ..🀣aur mai Khushi wale shock se th gayi🀣

After that day Kitni baar mai soachti hu ki kash vo sach hi hojayeπŸ˜›

Wht kabiraa 🀣 🀣 !wht a dream poornima 🀣 !let me imagine the scene πŸ€ͺ 🀣
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xme_mishrian

Wht kabiraa 🀣 🀣 !wht a dream poornima 🀣 !let me imagine the scene πŸ€ͺ 🀣

🀣 jarurr imagine karo πŸ€£
xme_mishrian thumbnail

🀣jarurr imagine karo🀣

Mujhe bhi esa sapna dekhna hain πŸ€ͺ kabira in my house πŸ€ͺ 🀣
xme_mishrian thumbnail
Aur kisiko weird dreams nehi ati kya πŸ₯± πŸ€” πŸ€“
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe bhi aaya tha ek baar..
I don't remember it properly but 
Jo real life me hua vo shocking tha mere liye..  Maine mishri ko dekha dream me ek din baad yeh pata chala ki mishri were coming  together in IDWT me πŸ˜†
Or bhout baar mishri ke dreams aate hai par bhout time hogaya toh yaad nhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜­
___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek dream? 
Mujhe to har roz aate hain ajeeb se dreams.. 🀣 
Kabi Mish k, Kabi aneri k to Kabi mishri k... 
Kitne saare h cant even count... And cant even  tell... Bcoz yaad nai rehta kya tha sapna.. But yaad rehta kuch to tha and them only πŸ˜† 
Kabi sirf unke sapne aate h to Kabi me khudko unke sath dekhti hu  
And guess wat? 
Aj subah hi mere sapne me aneri di ayi thi 🀣 
Me meri sis and meri cousin and aneri n Jennifer the sapne me.. Haa itne faces mujhe yaad inke illawa kon kon tha dream mein i dont remember... 
Kya tha sapna ye mat puchna πŸ˜† 
kyunki me ab tak soch kar has rai hu uske baare me🀣 

___Neha___ thumbnail

🀣 jarurr imagine karo πŸ€£

Kabir ka rishta aya tha kya tere liye pooru🀣 
___Neha___ thumbnail
Aur tera sapna.. Ismeta 🀣