|l* Happy Birthday... Sweetest Star... Yashashri Masurkar *l| - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Yashashri!!! 😃
Happy birth day yashashri 🥳❤️
Lots of love
Nice thread May🤗👍🏼⭐️
Many many happy returns of the day,Yashashri.
May God bless u with more success and happiness that u rightly deserve😃 

@May,beautiful thread.👏
Many many happy returns of the day,Yashashri.
Happy Birthday  Yashashri Masurkar 

Thank for the lovely comments everyone and I have a question. 😳

Can everyone see the siggies by Bini, Krithika and Saroj?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SwTntNYtg[/YOUTUBE]

TC   Our industry should make meaningful shows: @yashashri30

Our industry should make meaningful shows: Yashashri Masurkar

By TC Team 30 Dec 2016 02:56 PM

The bubbly beauty, Yashashri Masurkar, who is still remembered for her role in Rang Badalti Odhani and was last seen on Colors' Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, has turned a year older today (30 December). The birthday girl is having an unplanned celebration with her friends.

"I will be hanging out with friends. It's an unplanned celebration for me but that's good. I have got lots of surprises as well. My fans have sent gifts for me and I have already cut few cakes. I have received a Marathi Poem Book by Ravindranath Tagore as a gift from a fan. It's amazing and so thoughtful. I am enjoying reading it. My party starts today and will end on 1 January. 2016 has been the most boring year of my life and I hope that 2017 would be a rocking one."

So what's keeping her busy these days? "These days I am busy practicing reiki, travelling and giving auditions."

Talking about auditions, what kind of roles is she eager to take up? "You don't have much choice in TV until and unless you are a brand name. Work is important. An actor has to be mentally busy in order to portray a character. We are creative people and if we don't get to use our creativity then we feel uncomfortable. I did a travel show last year, which was great. I would like to play a romantic heroine and a typical daughter-in-law."

"Lots of unreal things are happening on TV these days. Just because the audiences watch what we show them, doesn't mean that they want to watch such things. Today, if I have a conversation about TV among my circle, we always talk about shows like Dekh Bhai Dekh, Sarabhai VS Sarabhai, Hum Paanch and Shanti. Those shows were full of content and they had soul. That's why they were popular and are remembered even today. Those kinds of shows should be made."

We ask her if she would play a supernatural unrealistic character on TV. She states, "Frankly speaking, I won't like to take up such roles but I am an actor and I have to work so I will do it because as I said...we don't have much choices on TV. I want our industry to make meaningful shows."

We wish you a great year ahead, Yashashri.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 7 years ago
A Very HaPpY bIrThDaY Yashashri Masurkar!
Beautiful birthday thread...Great job everyone.