Forum Games

||Till Death Do Us Apart Contest||::Results::

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Bhoots and bhootnis,
The ceremonies are done,
 The saat pheres are done,
It's now the time to announce the best bhoot and bhootni!

Before moving on to the results, a big thank you to all of you for participating in this contest and making it a success. We were amazed by all the entries and you guys made it pretty difficult for us to mark them. Kudos to that! 

After judging all the entries of the f o u r teams and marking them on the basis of creativity, relevance and keeping in mind the team work, the winner and runner up of Till Death Do Us Apart contest are

R U N N E R  U P
P u m p k i n   S q u a d

W I N N E R
F i e r y  F i e n d s

Congratulations, Coven A! Your entries were flawless! 
Thank you all for being a part of this contest, we hope to see you in the upcoming contests. 
Edited by unitatoxo. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heartiest congratulations to the winning teams and thank you to all of you who participated in this contest earnestly. 🥳 Team members who didnt give up even when they faced obstacles like members not turning up and deadline too short, HATS OFF to you! 👏 And the tightest of hugs to my fellow crazies for all the hardwork and creativity.🤗

PS 1 : The tags/winning siggies are too good 

PS 2 : Special congrats to Desto and Sanjuu from FF, love you both ❤️
Edited by zaaratq - 7 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaay finally got the results. 👏
Okay after waiting with a bated breath and stalking every forum game finally found it. 😊
Firstly, I wanna congratulate each and everyone who participated in this contest.😛 Secondly,I would like to thank you for conducting this spookified contest.😳 Thirdly, I love my team members. We had a great time. 😆

Coming to my experience As my team members are from different countries the timing is different from mine. 😕So I used to stay awake at night to discuss about the rounds. And funny thing here is I'm scared of bhoot and darkness. Every night I opened Google for scary pictures for Banners And believe me they are so scary. I must gulp my fear every time I search pics.😆

And this is possible only because of our ladli, susheel, roopavati aur gunavathi dulhan Sesha.🤢 Oh love you Sesha dear. Hope you have a spooking marital life with your NRI husband voldmort. 😆

Once again Thank you one and all for this contest it boosted my confidence. 😃

Love you all,
Pearl.⭐️
Edited by laughingpearls - 7 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to all the people whom participated.. U were too good..
Coming to my Bhootni team.. Pearl, you were really very friendly and helpful and eventhough you didn't ahve the time, you did help us a lot. Thanku Pearl..

My team.. Desto and Sanju. You two were the best members I've ever had. Eventhough this was my first game, you two were too great. I enjoyed playing it and  the times was too good.. Thanku guys..
pillowtalk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelicTomboy

Congratulations to all the people whom participated.. U were too good..

Coming to my Bhootni team.. Pearl, you were really very friendly and helpful and eventhough you didn't ahve the time, you did help us a lot. Thanku Pearl..

My team.. Desto and Sanju. You two were the best members I've ever had. Eventhough this was my first game, you two were too great. I enjoyed playing it and  the times was too good.. Thanku guys..

ji thnk you bolke hume sharminda mat kijiye aakhir hum samdhan jo hai ... we are relatives 😆
pillowtalk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rohitkhulal

Coming to my experience As my team members are from different countries the timing is different from mine.

Really? From which team 😆
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sigh. Finally the site loads.
We won? 🤣
Finally I win a team contest.😎
Thank you CCs for an amazing contest! 

Hugs my fellow bhootnis(Read cupcakes).
Sanju and Deeps you guys are amazing. I'm glad I landed with you both. I <3 you both. Thank you for tolerating me and above all coming up with awesome ideas.
A big shout out to coven A, especially Pearl, it was so much fun working with you.
@Sanju, where the heck are you now?

P.S the winners signatures are <3. Can't wait to use it!
Edited by Starkheart. - 7 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Zaara, Thanks behna, love you too ❤️
@Rif, Thanks bae 🤗
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Desto & Tweenie, infact the entire team of Fiery Fiends and Pumpkin Squad!
You people were great!❤️
x.titli.x thumbnail
AWWW YEAH THE RESULTS THREAD IS UP! 😎

All the entries were terrific and so scary! It has been really very difficult to choose! 😃
Congrats teams Fiery Friends and Pumpkin Squad! 😳🤗

I agree with Zaara, it has been difficult for the participants to send their entries because many haven't shown up but you all did a fantastic job in such a short time notice! 😳 

I'm sure this contest has brought many members closer... it's not only about participating or winning it's about meeting new people and having a wonderful journey together too 😳

Special hug to my baby Rishaal 🤗