Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
aww love them now i think all ishqbaaz will be getting their love back in their life
please do continue
bye sumi
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely intense update..
Loved it totally.. awesoome..
Cool cool..
Please updare soon..
Aquamarine03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I had difficulty writing about ishkara because there was very little interactions shown on the real show. Also, I thought artist like Om would see the world in colors, and shades and hues and textures... I have never written before so I had to come with such long disruptive sentences
I was not fan of Ishana until,  I watched their confrontation. ..they were equally giving verbal blows to each other. she pointed finger at Om' s idealism and at his brothers. 

I hope GK brings Ishana back... i think ishanan is well suited to  oppose Swetalana...it will be a treat to watch ishkara again on screens. 

Edited by Aquamarine03 - 7 years ago
Summixxsummi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting for the update. I am in absolute love with this. 👏😳😳 Edited by Summixxsummi - 7 years ago
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story.
Update soon.
Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I guess IshKara have a different backstory in this?
Loved the update. 
Aquamarine03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Allyson

I guess IshKara have a different backstory in this?

Loved the update. 

Loosely based on the show, but I am going to give some different turn.  I wanted ishkara to be in love 😆
Aquamarine03 thumbnail
Guys I am working on ch 4... Here is a teaser 😆 I hope you guys like it... I will post the complete one when I am done 

Om and Bella became very fond of each. He would visit her during her dance recitals and after they will walk to a tea stall on the art district. One day Bella/Ishana  exclaims while sipping through a hot tea in a clay cup.,"I have always wanted to learn how to make clay pots" 

Om gazes  up at her from his cup, and says  "Then follow me, I shall make your dream a reality"

Om takes her to his studio.. and gets a block of clay, bucket of water and his spinning wheel. He sits down front of the spinning wheel, and raises his hands towards the standing Bella and says " will you do me the honor to teach pottery?"

Bella smiles and sits front of Om. Om takes her hands in his hand and pours water over the clay. Om sits forward... crouching with one foot on the lever controlling the wheel. Bella sitting front of him with her back facing his chest...

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
loved it
please do continue
bye sumi
Aquamarine03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

interesting teaser

thanks. I was hoping Ishana would really come back in the show... but the bubble was burst today with the news of her conformation of not coming back 😕😭