Her Rise and His Fall ShiVika SS: Ch 5 on 14 - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by manopriya24

Wow rini.. awesome update..  continue it dear...😊

Thank you dear :)
Originally posted by varala

Fantastic update 
Anikaa was in pain...but Rudy the saviour came to her place and explain everything to her and asked her to come back OM😊
Anikaa came to OM with Sahil
Anikaa went to Shivaay's room and found shadow and thought someone is going to harm Shivaay. ...and came 4he funniest part she started hitting the person who was holding her in the dark πŸ˜†
Found Shivaay there she felt bad for hitting him
Shivaay confessed his love and their lovely moments were disturbed by Rudy and somu πŸ˜‰
They shared everything with Shivaay and now they are ready to deal with Tia Kapoor😊
Continue soon
Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Hehe, I had to get SSO beaten up by  Anika...after all he had man-handled her so many times hehehe
Edited by Aquamarine03 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi32

Rocking episode. Bhabhi devar moment is so sweet. I love the way how rudy convince anika to come   back OM . unknowingly anika ne shivaay ka band bajaadiya. Such a cutee love confession.. Kya yaar meri rumya ko kebab mein haddi banadiya.. Yeah, I told you that next part should be full of shivika but you take it so much seriously that u completely neglect poor om.ohh om mere bharae mein Kya soochungi because of me he didn't get a single scene πŸ˜› so this is pay back time. Iss  baar  tia and her zebra crossing blouse waali cheapadi  mom ki baand bajadoongi . Pinky ko bhi kuch Karna this is my request. Continue soon... 

In CH4 i had written so much about IShkara, I thought i will give them some alone time in Om's studio, while some lights on shivika romance πŸ˜³

And I had to get SSO beaten up by Anika...after all he had man-handled her so many times... Also the husband should meet the wife's best friend Chameli πŸ˜†
Edited by Aquamarine03 - 7 years ago
Thank you very much for reading  my SS and leaving your feedback.
I really appreciate it.

In Ch6 I am planning to introduce Ishana with rest of the Oberoi gang, including Anika.

Also, there will be some interesting surprises as the plot unfoldsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Stay tuned for the updates.

Love,

Aqua
WOW Anika's back and omg they kissed!!

they confessed too, loved it
Thanks for pm...loved it but missed ishkara
Continue soon...
Awesome update...