Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats my lovely sister. My very own Heer di for you third creation Gallery. You are just such a perfection in this field. I love your works totally.πŸ₯³

A SPECIAL MENTION?! Whoa!! I am awestruck and I love you so much. You are so special to me too. You have made me emotional actually. πŸ€—

Hugs and kisses sissy.

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
updateee 
updateee

updateee

updateee

πŸ˜›
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update ????????????????????????????????????????????? πŸ˜›
x.titli.x thumbnail
@Zephyr. : sure take your time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—
@_Padfoot_ : thank you so much Arthy! πŸ€—Glad you liked the Arhi animated one... one of my favourites too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
x.titli.x thumbnail
@Naz_Nisar: Thank you Farzina! Hugs πŸ€—
@Fatima_Q: thanks Fatima! πŸ€— I always love your special emojis posts!!!! πŸ˜†Don't worry I'll make more Meet stuffs in future Insh'Allah πŸ˜³
x.titli.x thumbnail
@-PyaariBhootni- : thank you so much! πŸ€—I can't remember your name ... I think we've talked already before naa? Your username is a bit scary thoughπŸ˜†

@meeraksg: Thank you Meera! πŸ€—Your request is ready! πŸ˜‰
x.titli.x thumbnail
@.Mandy.  : thanks Mandy!!! πŸ€— Yes I can see that you got a high Haymur fever πŸ˜† will try to make stuffs on them Insh'Allah πŸ˜Š
@Rish_Rubles: you are supportive and Pari is supportive too BACHAA! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
x.titli.x thumbnail
@AASUS: Athi! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! and thaaank you!!!!!πŸ€—
You've been motivating me from the past 7 years now πŸ˜² How did you manage? πŸ˜† I'm a very boring person you see πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for the gift! I'll update my siggy box! πŸ˜³ Gorgeous siggy and Additi is looking so gorgeous πŸ˜³

@kiran_28: thanks Kiran and YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR DHABBA TOO! πŸ€—
x.titli.x thumbnail
@taranumm6: awww Tara! You never fail to bring a huge smile on my face! Thank you bachaa πŸ€—
@Nikhad003: Awww Nikhad, my sis, I'm not that great with my creations you know but I try my best... πŸ˜†Yes, I had to mention too because we became so close in such a short time...😳 It's like we've been knowing each other since forever...😳
Love you so much! πŸ€—
x.titli.x thumbnail
@IdoTinTin. UNRES whenever you're free Pari! πŸ€—