Bigg Boss Season 10

Quite clear Bigg Boss is saving Lopa Mudra!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I am really done with this show !
SERIOUSLY AGAIN TODAY LOPA WAS NOT GIVEN A REALITY CHECK !

Instead Baba ji got attacked by guests and salman made joke about him and then salman, sonakshi and the family members were attacking Priyanka again despite being out she is still the main topic.

AND THEN COMES CALLER which was one more lame attempt of Bigg Boss to show Lopa good by bashing Bani !

BANI WAS AMAZING TODAY 👏 AND SHE TOTALLY OWNED IT ! seven people were attacking Priyanka and Lopa herself was at fault as well so it makes no sense to take a stand here when both are wrong and Bani has taken many stands in past for others.

And then Salman blasts Bani and says Lopa was the bigger person by not dragging children REALLY SHE WAS SO FAKE AND CUNNING 🤢 telling the kids I won't fight with your mom and then next she does is attack her and call her filthy woman but of course Salman will support her for this because he hates Priyanka and supports Lopa !

and Bani was right, she didn't even attack Lopa, she was praising Priyanka for keeping her children out of this mess !
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When bani hand get injured lopa was blaming bani only and no one question on wkw about her insaniyat and now bani is being blast for not taking stand for lopa who is wrong that time didn't salman the one said to bani do expect to much not even a thank you and now he blaming bani only
Omg what a double standard host
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
done with show posted zillion of times check 😆
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya555

When bani hand get injured lopa was blaming bani only and no one question on wkw about her insaniyat and now bani is being blast for not taking stand for lopa who is wrong that time didn't salman the one said to bani do expect to much not even a thank you and now he blaming bani only
Omg what a double standard host

EXACTLY !

I think even Lopa fans knows by now that Lopa's all horrible actions has been ignored, even if we forget this lopa and bani thing then her captaincy could be discussed but no that went under carpet as well and she got reward by getting one more week captaincy 🤢

Salman of course had a lot to say this time cause it was about priyanka so he went cray on Priyanka !

He got his jobless Sonakshi on the show just so she could say he was right by evicting Priyanka 🤢
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Bigg Boss is favouring Lopamudra and targeting Bani unnecessarily!
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very true .. And tomorrow again the same questions .. Why bani was talking to pri? How many times she has to ans the same question?

Lopa also said i will see if he will remain silent if it was said for his sister ..(about gaurav)

Y drag his sister? Bt she knows noone will question her. .
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahiya

I don't think Bigg Boss is favouring Lopamudra and targeting Bani unnecessarily!

Well for you BB will only be favoring Lopa when they kiss her feat and make her captain for ever and make others nominate for rest of season 😆 sorry that BB is only doing this but no worries with the way they are going I won't be surprised if papa salman demands that season ends next week and everyone should be evicted in the week days and then Lopa declared winner cause he needs to shoot the item number soon with her 😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ab koi forum walo se pucho... Bb ki laadli kon hai?
IFrozenl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

Ab koi forum walo se pucho... Bb ki laadli kon hai?

The one and only LopaMudra Raut🥳
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This favouring of Lopa has been royally ignored in this forum🤔.Its actually irritating😡.Laadli is Lopa i feel👎🏼