Pulling All Nighters - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
You chose the easiest task clever kamini🐷

"OhmyGod! Kim Soo Hyun is gonna be in a Bollywood Movie! " 

Sidra squealed from the other side of the phone. Dikshi laughed at her excitement. "Calm down, Sid! By the way, he's coming to India tomorrow. The makers of the film decided to host a meet and greet with him to promote the movie. So, girl you better book your tickets before they all get sold out." Dikshi informed her.

Sidra gasped. "For real? Meet up? I can freaking see him up front? He will know that I exist?" Sidra was flailing her hands in the air. "Yes Sid! Ugh you are so damn lucky yaar!" Dikshi said. "Love you Diks! If you didn't tell me about this then I would have never known about this meet and greet." Sidra couldn't hide her excitement. It seemed like she was on the verge of losing her senses. All her dreams are gonna come to reality in 2 days.

"Love you too. Click lots of pictures and don't act crazy in front of him. And how perfect is the timing? Your birthday is in 2 days and so is the meet and greet."Dikshi realized that the second she saw the calendar.

"I know right? Thank you God! This is the best birthday present ever! Diks I'll go and book the tickets and then I shall call you back." Sidra said and both of them hung up.

.2 days later.

"Today is the day!" Sidra woke up early so that she can take her time and get ready instead of rushing it. She picked an outfit after going through several of them. Did her makeup perfectly and then made sure her phone was charged because the last thing she wanted was to run out of charge while clicking pictures. That would suck!

She quickly bid adieu to her family and went to the venue.

She was 30 minutes early yet there were so many people already. But it's better to be early than late since she wanted to be the first one to meet him.

She decided to talk to him in Korean or at least say a line or two. She quickly opened her browser to use google translator but the network was so bad over there that her mobile data refused to work. "Ugh why didn't I think of this before?" She mentally cursed herself.

But it seemed like God was on her side today. She asked someone whether any of them new Korean over here or not and they guided her towards a translator. And that guy happened to be Kim Soo Hyun's translator.

"Hi there! I'm Sidra." Sidra introduced herself to the translator. "Hello Sidra. I'm Akash." The guy greeted her back. "I was wondering if you could translate some lines for me. Umm... English to Korean. Actually.." Sidra fumbled with her words but Akash understood as to why she wanted him to translate. He chuckled a bit and then said, "Yeah I get it. What do you want me to translate?"

"Hi Kim! I'm a big fan of yours and I love your movies to bits. Also I'm super excited about your new Bollywood movie."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim jeon jeongmal ne yeonghwaleul joh-ahaji anh-a. geuligo dangsindo jedaelo haengdong hal su eobs-seubnida. nugai yeonghwa-eseo neoleul deonjigilo gyeoljeong haess-eo? kaeseuting gamdog-i babo gat-eunga? eojjaessdeun annyeong!"

Akash translated it for her. "Woah! That's quite big. Hopefully I'll remember it. I should write it down and just memorize it. Thank you so much Akash!" She thanked him and flashed her signature smile. She was about to leave but Akash called her back as she left her phone on his table. "Your phone and happy birthday!" Akash wished her. "Umm thank you but how did you know that it's my birthday today?" Sidra asked. "One of your friends messaged you saying happy birthday. I promise I didn't check your phone. Her message was flashing on your lock screen. That's how I saw it. I swear. " He explained and she chuckled.

"Thank you once again, Akash." Saying that she went towards the booth.

"Everyone please stand in a line near the booth. Mr. Kim Soo Hyun has arrived. The meet and greet will start in 5 minutes." Someone announced it.

Sidra ran and stood first in the line. She caught a glimpse of him and thought with a wide smile on her face, "Happy birthday to me!"

The event started and Sidra got to go first. Kim hugged her and she just hoped that she won't faint right over there. "My Goodness! He looks hotter in person. Sid kuch ulta sidha maat bolna please." She thought.

"Hi Kim! I'm Sidra. But you can call me Sid." She introduced herself. "Hi Sid. Nice to meet you." Kim said. "Oh his voice is everything!" Sid thought. If Sid was an emoji than she would be the heart eyes mixed with the grin emoji.

They took a bunch of selfies and then Sidra said she wanted to say something to him in Korean. He nodded in approval. He was actually quite impressed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim jeon jeongmal ne yeonghwaleul joh-ahaji anh-a. geuligo dangsindo jedaelo haengdong hal su eobs-seubnida. nugai yeonghwa-eseo neoleul deonjigilo gyeoljeong haess-eo? kaeseuting gamdog-i babo gat-eunga? eojjaessdeun annyeong!"

Kim stood there still. He looked baffled and there was Sidra thinking how effortlessly she has said everything. "Umm why isn't he saying anything? Did I say something wrong?" She thought. By this time Kim's reaction changed into anger and Sidra noticed it but before she could have said anything to him she was asked to leave as there were many more fans waiting in line.

"What the hell just happened? Why was he pissed at me?" She said it out loud. One of the fans who was standing at the line came up to her and said, "Do you even know what you have said to him?" "Yes. I just said I'm a big fan of yours and I love your movies to bits. Also I'm super excited about your new Bollywood movie." Sidra said innocently not realizing what blunder she has made.

"Oh God! Silly girl, you said I really don't like your movies. And you can't even act properly. And who decided to cast you in this movie? The casting director is dumb or what? Anyways bye!" As soon as she said that Sidra was on the verge of crying.

"What? No! I didn't say that. I asked the translator to translate it for me and he said whatever I have said to him. Oh no! What have I done? Goddamit, I'm such a big moron." She was mad at herself for messing up everything.

"Chill. I guess the translator played a prank on you. Also it's not like Kim's gonna remember. You got the pictures. What else do you need? Relax!" The girl said and left. But for Sidra it was a big deal. She didn't want her favorite star to hate her. She wanted to meet him again and explain him everything but she was scared to face him.

The meet and greet was over an hour ago but Sidra was still at the venue. She felt so damn bad but she thought there's nothing she could do now. With no other option she decided to go back home.

"Sid!" She heard a familiar voice calling her name. She turned back and saw Kim coming towards her.

"Oh frick! I don't want to face him. Crap crap crap."She was debating whether or not she should run away or just stand over there but before she could choose an option Kim stood right in front of her face and now she has to talk to him. She took in a deep breath and said,

"Before you scold me for calling you a bad actor, please hear me out. I asked Akash, your translator to translate a few lines for me but he played a prank on me and taught me these lines. I never meant any of that. Heck! I didn't even know what on earth I said to you till somebody told me and I thought you got angry for no reason or maybe you were dealing with mood swings. I mean... ugh. What am I saying right now? I'm sorry and I didn't mean any of those crappy lines I said. I'm sorry once again."

She said it in a go and Kim was literally "LOL-ing" on the spot.

"I know everything Sid! Stop panicking. I'm sorry on behalf of him. He actually told me everything as he saw you freaking out when someone told you the real lines." Kim explained.

"And happy birthday!" He wished her and gave her a bouquet of flowers. Sidra was back at it again with those heart-eyes-mixed-with-a-grin-face-emoji. "Aww thank you so muchhh!" She squealed and hugged him and said, "You truly made my birthday special and memorable. Please thank Akash on my behalf because if he didn't do all that then you haven't known that it's my birthday."

"Well I guess, whatever happens, happens for good!"Kim said and both of them laughed at the prank.

May this year be filled with amazing stuff and good luck.

We wish you a very happy birthday and let bags of joy and bliss reach your doorstep this day. 

Once again Happy Birthday! 

Edited by .nerfherder - 7 years ago

"OhmyGod! Kim Soo Hyun is gonna be in a Bollywood Movie! " 

Sidra squealed from the other side of the phone. Dikshi laughed at her excitement. "Calm down, Sid! By the way, he's coming to India tomorrow. The makers of the film decided to host a meet and greet with him to promote the movie. So, girl you better book your tickets before they all get sold out." Dikshi informed her.

Sidra gasped. "For real? Meet up? I can freaking see him up front? He will know that I exist?" Sidra was flailing her hands in the air. "Yes Sid! Ugh you are so damn lucky yaar!" Dikshi said. "Love you Diks! If you didn't tell me about this then I would have never known about this meet and greet." Sidra couldn't hide her excitement. It seemed like she was on the verge of losing her senses. All her dreams were going to come to reality in 2 days.

"Love you too. Click lots of pictures and don't act crazy in front of him. And how perfect is the timing? Your birthday is in 2 days and so is the meet and greet."Dikshi realized that the second she saw the calendar.

"I know right? Thank you God! This is the best birthday present ever! Diks I'll go and book the tickets and then I shall call you back." Sidra said and both of them hung up.

. 2 days later .

"Today is the day!" Sidra woke up early so she could take her time and get ready instead of rushing it. She picked an outfit after going through several of them. Did her makeup perfectly and then made sure her phone was charged because the last thing she wanted was to run out of charge while clicking pictures. That would suck!

She quickly bid adieu to her family and went to the venue.

She was 30 minutes early yet there were so many people there already. But it's better to be early than late since she wanted to be the first one to meet him.

She decided to talk to him in Korean or at least say a line or two. She quickly opened her browser to use google translator but the network was so bad that her mobile data refused to work. "Ugh why didn't I think of this before?" She mentally cursed herself.

But it seemed like God was on her side today. She asked someone whether any of them knew Korean over here or not and they guided her towards a translator. And that guy happened to be Kim Soo Hyun's translator.

"Hi there! I'm Sidra." Sidra introduced herself to the translator. "Hello Sidra. I'm Akash." The guy greeted her back. "I was wondering if you could translate some lines for me. Umm... English to Korean. Actually.." Sidra fumbled with her words but Akash understood as to why she wanted him to translate. He chuckled a bit and then said, "Yeah I get it. What do you want me to translate?"

"Hi Kim! I'm a big fan of yours and I love your movies to bits. Also I'm super excited about your new Bollywood movie."

Akash translated it for her. "Woah! That's quite big. Hopefully I'll remember it. I should write it down and just memorize it. Thank you so much Akash!" She thanked him and flashed her signature smile. She was about to leave when Akash called her back as she left her phone on his table. "Your phone and happy birthday!" Akash wished her whilst handing her phone back to her "Umm thank you but how did you know that it's my birthday today?" Sidra asked slightly confused. "One of your friends messaged you saying happy birthday. I promise I didn't check your phone. Her message was flashing on your lock screen. That's how I saw it. I swear. " He explained and she chuckled.

"Thank you once again, Akash." Saying that she went towards the booth.

"Everyone please stand in a line near the booth. Mr. Kim Soo Hyun has arrived. The meet and greet will start in 5 minutes." Someone announced it.

Sidra ran and stood first in the line. She caught a glimpse of him and thought with a wide smile on her face, "Happy birthday to me!"

The event started and Sidra got to go first. Kim hugged her and she just hoped that she wouldn't faint at that very instance. "My Goodness! He looks hotter in person. Sid kuch ulta sidha maat bolna please." She warned herself.

"Hi Kim! I'm Sidra. But you can call me Sid." She introduced herself. "Hi Sid. Nice to meet you." Kim said. "Oh his voice is everything!" Sid thought. If Sid was an emoji than she would be the heart eyes mixed with the grin emoji.

They took a bunch of selfies and then Sidra said she wanted to say something to him in Korean. She could tell he was surprised as well as impressed hearing her request and like a true gentlemen nodded in approval.

Kim stood there still. He looked baffled and there was Sidra thinking how effortlessly she has said everything. "Umm why isn't he saying anything? Did I say something wrong?" She thought after noticing his baffled expression. By this time Kim's reaction changed into anger and Sidra noticed it but before she could have said anything to him she was asked to leave as there were many more fans waiting in line.

"What the hell just happened? Why was he pissed at me?" She said it out loud. One of the fans who was standing at the line came up to her and said, "Do you even know what you have said to him?" "Yes. I just said I'm a big fan of yours and I love your movies to bits. Also I'm super excited about your new Bollywood movie." Sidra said innocently not realizing what blunder she had made.

"Oh God! Silly girl, you said I really don't like your movies. And you can't even act properly. And who decided to cast you in this movie? The casting director is dumb or what? Anyways bye!" As soon as she said that Sidra was on the verge of crying.

"What? No! I didn't say that. I asked the translator to translate it for me and he said whatever I have said to him. Oh no! What have I done? Goddamit, I'm such a big moron." She was mad at herself for messing up everything.

"Chill. I guess the translator played a prank on you. Also it's not like Kim's gonna remember it forever. You got the pictures. What else do you need? Relax!" The girl said and left. But for Sidra it was a big deal. She didn't want her favorite star to hate her. She wanted to meet him again and explain him everything but she was scared to face him.

The meet and greet was over an hour ago but Sidra was still at the venue. She felt extremely bad about what had happened and though she remained back at the venue to make amends, she knew there was no way she could meet Kim and explain herself. With no other option she decided to return home.

"Sid!" She heard a familiar voice calling her name. She turned back and saw Kim coming towards her.

"Oh frick! I don't want to face him. Crap crap crap."She was debating whether or not she should run away or just stand there and before she could make a decision, Kim was stood right before her, leaving her with no option but to speak to him. She took in a deep breath and said,

"Before you scold me for calling you a bad actor, please hear me out. I asked Akash, your translator to translate a few lines for me but he played a prank on me and taught me these lines. I never meant any of it. Heck! I didn't even know what on earth I said to you till somebody told me and I thought you got angry for no reason or maybe you were dealing with mood swings. I mean... ugh. What am I saying right now? I'm sorry and I didn't mean any of those crappy lines I said. I'm sorry once again."

She said it in a go and Kim was literally "LOL-ing" on the spot.

"I know everything Sid! Stop panicking. I'm sorry on his behalf. He actually told me everything after he saw you freaking out when someone told you what you had really said." Kim explained much to Sidra's relief.

"And happy birthday!" He wished her and gave her a bouquet of flowers. Sidra was back at it again with those heart-eyes-mixed-with-a-grin-face-emoji. "Aww thank you so muchhh!" She squealed and hugged him and said, "You truly made my birthday special and memorable. Please thank Akash on my behalf because if he didn't do all that then you wouldn't have known that it's my birthday today."

"Well I guess, whatever happens, happens for the good!"Kim said and both of them laughed at the prank.

Credits:

|| Radhikerani || .Avengers. || zaaratq ||
|| .nerfherder || Yuvika_15 ||

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 7 years ago

May this year be filled with amazing stuff and good luck.

We wish you a very happy birthday and let bags of joy and bliss reach your doorstep today. 

Once again Happy Birthday!