ArHi SS: Dillagi - Thread 2 - (Chapter 10-13) [Thread 3-Page 1/173](Page 90)

Posted: 2 years ago
Fabulous update ! Was waiting for the next update and after reading it I am looking forward for next.
1 Likes this
Superb Update  ! interesting teaser sooo looking fwd for full update. 
2 Likes this
Has Khushi not suffered enough? Don't make her suffer more...she deserves a happy ending...she deserves some happiness...she deserves Arnav..  And Arnav definitely deserves Khushi after his final act of divorce! Don't do this anymore... Please ... It's heart wrenching .. This is the only place where people like us come to find happiness... Don't fill it with sadness...it hurts a lot.. Make the pain go away... Please don't add anymore complications...
1 Likes this
Originally posted by Soju.

3 more days Silly
I might update tonight late nightWink I am almost done with the next chapter. Just editing is left.Wink
2 Likes this

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

res Day Dreaming
unres...

this update was so beautiful... 
first when he went to rescue her, he checked her fir any hurt, that shows how much he cares for her still, unknowingly Khushi wanted HIM to come to the station and when he came first her ache gone and she went in to denial... her words and action doesn't match at all on one side she asked him either to leave her alone or to never show his face to her, and when he accepted she felt his negligence and she tagged along... her frustration seems so high when he asked her to ride cab or coming to the meeting, is all due to his indifference behavior... "He has changed..." so she wanted him to be his old self but nothing worked out even after creating scene in the meeting room, which means her frustration level way too increased... Arnav knows her so well, the way he asked lunch and medicines for her, i fall for him all over again.

Next, the apartment, she had flashback listening friend from his side, she did think that he is just following his duty towards her as a family friend, which made her go nuts, and reacted the way as i expected. But did she or he realized first time i think she never followed his order which was direct from his mouth... Arnav when removed the topic of forgiveness, she couldn't answer because she was in denial, and when he acted like his old self she felt home but she didnt want to point out dreading her feelings for him... 

When the reality came in front of her like Marrying Lavanya then a child, her heart broke, she gave her name to the emotion as infatuation and if she wanted to make herself believe otherwise... but why suddenly Ratna mentioned about Arnav and Lavanya??? was it because Arnav asked or she couldn't hold her happiness??? 

i like pearl, poor Aiden, like a strawberry really what about Chocolate dip???LOLLOL i liked how Pearl showed her the mirror, thought i still doubt she understood or not that she is in love?in this she missed many days but at the end i got my answer the way she reacted after hearing about the crash... 

the support babuji gave her was very much needed i think...i hope somehow he stays back for Khushi, thinking Khushi's mind is not in the right state or something, dont let Arnav's warning come true about "one day you will fall love but you will never get him"

aaj k liye itna hi... kuch galti hi to maaf kar dena... and you are EVIL Angry
Edited by Soju. - 2 years ago
15 Likes this
res for 20 feb Broken Heart
1 Likes this