ArHi SS: Dillagi - Thread 2 - (Chapter 10-13) [Thread 3-Page 1/173] - Page 115

Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update... Sorry for getting angry after previous update... Actually khushi already went through so much pain and after that anotger round of pain was a scary thought so got angry...
Anyways, i loved this update...thank god he isn't married..now she atleast has some chance... But then the precap was scary...hoping everything ends well...
But seriously great update ...
Hi

Read the chapters 10 to 13 in one go. You are doing a great job with this story.

Arnav has finally learnt that 'When you love someone truly, set them free; if your love is true it will come back to you"
Khushi has realised that behind her fear of Arnav lay her love for him. Arnav's obsessive love made Khushi so afraid that she felt she would be forget him once she is free of him. Unfortunately for her it was only a temporary respite and she started looking for his qualities in every person she came across.
Arnav is now right in wanting Khushi to be completely sure about her love for him lest she feels burdened later on if her feelings for him only are infatuation and not true love.
Hope Khushi is able to convince him about the deep love that she has for him

All the best!!!

WAiting for your next chapter
D update was so freakin Amazin
So Arnav have guessed it *Smart man*
Woah Khushi confessed [L]
uh oh so now ASR in him wants to play
let's see what happens

what the!!!!!!
What he is asking ???? ok he wants to hurt her but really? extra marital affair? 1 night stand?

omgeee I m so waitin 4 NXT update
can't wait 2 c wt Khushi does n wt exactly Arnav is planning
Hey!
Just came across this story and found the concept to be very interesting. But somehow the chapters are unavailable, most of them. I don't know how to access them and I see that you've also completed the thread, so they have been updated. Please help me out. Love this story and so eager to read this in it's entirety.