ArHi SS: Dillagi - Thread 2 - (Chapter 10-13) [Thread 3-Page 1/173] - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushmitasahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome updates
Read all the four
Loved it
Hope this time they both get back their love and arnav doesn't mess
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for the PM
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want to bang my head to the wall right now What the hell is their problem? More than their ownselves, more than each other, they love their ego. Oh what a fantastic opportunity to boost it. I can't believe that even after so much pain Arnav is doing this to her. Why is revenge so important for him? Couldn't he just tell her the truth and be together? 😕 This is ASR we are talking about. He has to feed his ego afterall. I feel sorry for their family. In any case they are the sufferers of seeing their loved ones suffering from self inflicted pain. I really hated it when Lavanya agreed to his indecent proposal even after knowing that he was doing this for all the wrong reasons. No matter what she shouldn't have agreed. Arnav was stupid thinking that being close to other women will make him forget Khushi. Overall it was a good chapter. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the mail :)
Reenasungeelee thumbnail
all update r wonderful 
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Long Updste and nice teaser
I guess arnav is teasing kushi now
Better it does not fire back
Poor kushi
Sonalidreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg awesme update. Update the next soon.
nihalove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome story... eagerly waiting for next part
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Sorry for getting angry after previous update... Actually khushi already went through so much pain and after that anotger round of pain was a scary thought so got angry...
Anyways, i loved this update...thank god he isn't married..now she atleast has some chance... But then the precap was scary...hoping everything ends well...
But seriously great update ...
KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi

Read the chapters 10 to 13 in one go. You are doing a great job with this story.

Arnav has finally learnt that 'When you love someone truly, set them free; if your love is true it will come back to you"
Khushi has realised that behind her fear of Arnav lay her love for him. Arnav's obsessive love made Khushi so afraid that she felt she would be forget him once she is free of him. Unfortunately for her it was only a temporary respite and she started looking for his qualities in every person she came across.
Arnav is now right in wanting Khushi to be completely sure about her love for him lest she feels burdened later on if her feelings for him only are infatuation and not true love.
Hope Khushi is able to convince him about the deep love that she has for him

All the best!!!

WAiting for your next chapter
DreamDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
D update was so freakin Amazin
So Arnav have guessed it *Smart man*
Woah Khushi confessed [L]
uh oh so now ASR in him wants to play
let's see what happens

what the!!!!!!
What he is asking ???? ok he wants to hurt her but really? extra marital affair? 1 night stand?

omgeee I m so waitin 4 NXT update
can't wait 2 c wt Khushi does n wt exactly Arnav is planning
cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
Just came across this story and found the concept to be very interesting. But somehow the chapters are unavailable, most of them. I don't know how to access them and I see that you've also completed the thread, so they have been updated. Please help me out. Love this story and so eager to read this in it's entirety.