Are you quitting this one? Hope not.waiting 
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Miss8ng the story. Pls update.
Ended thumbnail
I'm back!!
Was away for a long time due to 2 major exams and a mental breakdown. Lol. 

I had my last exam today so will be writing again. Be ready for the next update in a few days xxx
sonevakil thumbnail
Welcome back with a bang. Take care. Need of the hour is your update by this weekend please. Eagerly waiting for your update. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Dear..
Happy to see ur note..
Eagerly waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Eager for weekend treat pls update it soon.Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 6 years ago
arhaan26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear 
Plzzz update sooon 
Waitinggg for update
ICanDoThis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Zara, hope your well. 
Iv read all 12 threads consecutively. I wanted to say a huge thank you. It's such an engrossing, expansive and wonderful series. So well planned, so much detailing, true character sketching, well paced with unexpected regular twists. All linked smoothly, no plot gaps, I was totally hooked and intrigued till the final word. Such an interesting story. 
It's obviously such a labour of love, you invested masses of time, effort and commitment into it.
I do hope that you will be able to complete it. 
Tc, Samina 
Edited by LivesInHope - 6 years ago
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful. Waiting for the update!