RAYA SS : LOC PART 1 on Page 2 update 24-12-16

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Anyone Remember Me ????😆 Ok i know i have lot of story to complete but this one is so close to my heart i have startd this on Pyar ko kho jaane do forum but Shuru karne se pahle show khatam ho gaya Now I am continuing this on RAYA Hope i get good response so i will continue 😉

This is short One as i have already written This

Uncle Uncle Aap "Ram" ho naa  A boy said to Ram ...

Ram nods in reply ...

Boy gives him a letter...He about to ask that boy who told him to deliver this letter to him (Ram) ..but that boy runs away and Ram looks around and then he opens the letter ...A smile appears on his face which disappear in a second when he started reading the poem

Chand lamhe bache hain tere mere saath ke,

Mumkin hai ke bichar jaayen bina mulakat ke,

Kahan aansuon ki ye saugaat hogi,

Naye log honge nayee baat hogi.

Main har haal me muskurati rahoongi,

Gar tumhari mohabbat mere saath hogi.

Chiragon ko mehfooz rakhna aankho main,

Badi dur tak andheri raat hogi.

Musafir hoon main bhi, Musafir ho tum bhi

Phir kahin, kisi mod par mulaqat hogi... 

(credit : original writer )

He folds the letter and keeps in his Blazer's  pocket...and murmurs 

Mulakaat hogi...jarur hogi

Miles away someone looks at the Sky and sighed

someone put hand on her shoulder a smile came to her face and a poem describe the pain behind her smile

Yaqeen Hai Ki Na Aayenge Woh Hum Se Milne
Phir Ye Dil Ko Mere Intezar Kesa Hai ???

Edited by Janilover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it's really nice start brings smile on faces too good as it's on RaYa awesome mind blowing...

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We all remember you and hoping that you will complete this story. From the poem it's indicated a love story where one is longing for her beloved.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice start... seems its love story..
waiting for next update...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Waiting for the update.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
pls continue soon
Janilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayaland

Nice start

Thanks 😛
Janilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

it's really nice start brings smile on faces too good as it's on RaYa awesome mind blowing...

Thank u so much 😛😃
Janilover thumbnail

This part is unedited so bear with grammer and spell error

Chapter 1 : An encounter to remember 

U Can Always Call Ur DAUGHTER As Beta, But U Can Never Call Ur Son As Beti.. That's Why DAUGHTERS are SPECIAL..

Lahore ,Pakistan

"Where did you found me ??  She asked in anger but Now hurt is more than her anger

"I am asking you something Abbu and Ammy" She asked again this time with more anger

"Near the LOC" her Abbu replied in scared tone

"Why did you keep my Name Priya ? She asked again Her father stand up from the floor and came near her

"because i knew your father Major Sudheer sharma" her father sighed and added more" That time I was only fimilar to one indian name that was singer Priyadarshini so I kept your name Priya I just knew that priya means who speak so sweet and when your come out of your unconscious state your voice was so sweet just like singer Priyadarshini"

"Ohhh Abbu " she cried loud and hugged him

"I am sorry abbu I am sorry " she still in her father's arms crying loudly

After sometime when she calmed down Her abbu asked who told you abut this we kept this hide from long time

"I heard when Khala(father's sister) was accusing Ammy for giving me so much freedom also permission to complete my Masters "

"Oh mera beta I hope you are not angry from your Khala She is good from heart but Not from mouth but her intensions...She cut him in between and asked

"Who was my father and how did you found me"

"I knew your father was in Indian Army I have met him once when accidently I entered in India and you were in his arms  "

"Me...??? she interrupted her father

"Yes you "his father replied

"I was shepherd before and that time and I know lil bit of this Country borders but Beta' Animals don't know this.. Some of them entered in india's border and I had run after them but I was arrested by Indian Army bu That Good man I mean your Father came to me in there temporary base camp near LOC and asked me that am I spy or something but may be he saw honesty in my eyes and released me without further investigation I thanked him and about to leave when one soldier came and gave you in his arms he took you so carefully in his arms I think you were around 2-2.5 year

That was the 1st and last time I saw him

After two months same thing happen our animals again entered from LOC in india but this time circumstances were different there was encounter between Indian army and terrorist and I saw only blood and dead bodies of indian- pak soldier and Some of terrorist I was scared so scared and I thought to leave from there but I heard a cry very low cry...like someone was struggling to comeout

I followed the voice and then I found you struggling under the weight of two soldiers in pool of blood I recognized you and without wasting time I searched your father but I found no one not even dead body"

I run from there bcoz I knew if any Pakistani soldiers found you what they " he stopped and looked at her daughter or her adopted daughter

She hugged him again and cried

So this is how I came to know that I am not Priya Raza khan

I am Priya Sudheer Sharma...

I will find you D...Da...Dad  

peeyara thumbnail
Aman one correction, Khala is mother's sister and father's sister is called Phupi ðŸ˜†
i hope u will update regularly
looking forward to next parts