MG FF: Deceitful Love #2|ReadersPleaseSee V-IMP Note regarding Updates

Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue:
Dil main waafa, honton pe dua hai, aur koi sahaara bhi nahi
Rab rakh de jab dil main kisi ko, bastaa koi bhi dobaara nahi
Hain hum wahin, ho tum nahi...reh gai koi kami
Chain bhi...mera dard bhi...meri aashqui tum hi ho 

"I never loved you, suna tumne ne. I-NEVER-LOVED YOU" his harsh, with a venomous filled voice still continued to echo in her mind, heart, and soul. Yet, she couldn't stop herself from loving him. Despite being thrown out of his life, ruthlessly by him, she couldn't make her heart understand to stop loving him. Could never make her heart learn the reality of her life that he never belonged to her. He was never hers and never will be. She stared at the features of his face and her fingers slightly, tracing the photo of his, as if he was right in front of her in the flesh and she is touching him, reminded her of all the moments they had spent together. From childhood to adulthood, they have shared everything, how they used to fight with each other for wanting this or that, or for just the sake of getting one another attention, and they even cried feeling one another pains. All this time, she was in illusion that just like her, He loved her too. Just like her, he had dreamed of her being his wife, just like her, he had dreamed of their future. But unfortunately, those daydreams that she had dreamed and had wished to become true one day of their futures, was just one side dream that will never come true.

"Kyun,..Kyun ek hi pal main tumne mere sare sapne chakne chor kar diyen. All these years, you showed me how much you loved me then all of a sudden you made me feel like a burden on you and this family. I had loved you from the moment I had understood the meaning of love, but you...you" and she broke into tears, feeling choked with all the emotions, hugging the picture of her love, but he didn't love her. 

A man from far stared the figure sitting on the bench, burying her face in her knees and crying, but today he did not feel sad seeing her tears this time, unlike other times. A single tear in her eyes, and he would feel like to burn the whole world for whoever dared to make her cry. But this time, these tears made him happy, happy to finally see her being his. A cunning smile crept on his lips, and then giving a glance at the girl sitting alone, he sat back in his Limo and quickly made a call to his right-hand man, who though was just an employ of his company, but he was like his right hand, any work, be it related to his work or anything, you name it and he makes sure it is done without any loophole. After instructing for his next step of the plan, he gave one last quick glanced at her and he drove away, feeling contented to see the plan he had made to make her his, is working just like he had planned and now it was time for the second step to take into action for his plan.

Blog Link: https://mariammagic.wordpress.com

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 6 years ago
Part 32: CLICK HERE
Do like and leave your commentcriticism, and any suggestion!   
Thank you to all, who commented on the previous part, and liked it. 
Please...please do leave me a proper comment and press the likes button to motivate me.
Enjoy!
-Mariam

PS: Congrats to everyone for making it through thread #1 and I welcome you all to DL Thread #2
Please let me know how if the story is getting boring or not...need to know...i don't want to bore you all...
> I have put aside the attacker track on side as its not needed as of now and wont be reveled till for another few parts...so don't worry about who the attacker is as of now...as it will confused you...and would want to know...so all i can suggest is go with the story flow and wait till I get fully into the attacker track...and which I believe will be after two to three updates...
Amazing part really love geet coming back to work
I love maaneert scene
Maan did trapped geet well,he not only boughtgeet back but punished Jai too...
If Jai is behavinginsane for geet maan is a step ahead in behaving insanity...
Poor geet yaar..
Wilb waiting for next...
Congo on new thread
Amazing update...
Waiting for next update..
Nice pt 
geet get call from somewhere and went hospital but fr operation she wants heavy amounts 
adi advice hr fr maan sir help
she went their and maan plan is successful and he
helped hr on condition she never leave job 
jai got his conscious he badly injured and have
to hospitalize fr more 
geet went to maan fr saying him thanx
but wen she said my jai maan left her 
and asked hr to remains hr task he didn't like
hr to say this geet was confused y all of sudden
he's mood changed but left that thought bcz
he's unpredictable
Lovely update geet got news of Jai in hospital geet was shocked and above all she didn't had money to save him geet had no choice but to ask maan for help she ran in his arms crying maan console her and helped her in return she won't leave KC ever all was going according to his plan to get geet back geet started her work with maan geet thanks him for saving Jai
superb update

congrats for new thread
geet is mad at jai
she didnt even attend the phone
n she took aftre baujis stern voice
she got worried seeing jai
n was broken up when she came to know he must be opereted
she had no money
even jai too
finally adi gave the idea of asking maan