Sakshi Tanwar Interviews chk pg:2,3(added),4

Posted: 7 years ago
Sakshi Tanwar have given 3 interviews today
Lagta hai madam aaj mood mai thi
Can i say that she was glowing so much in each interview 😳

[YOUTUBE]https://m.www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=oZbYRQLUMgA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://m.www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=FKMqebJ43Yo[/YOUTUBE]

There is one more interview with Faridoon, my net is slow so cannot open FB...i will post 2mrw morning else if anyone can post on my behalf it wud be great

This is Faridoon's clip

[YOUTUBE]https://m.www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0MPdNNyj5M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://m.www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jSs7DFegimw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago
She was very ease with every quest and the interviewer did ask her about her previous work with Ram and many more things.
As always, TFS naseem dear..
Sakshi in all smiles😳...her smile is to die for always
And her interviews are a pleasure to watch...
But i think its pretty much the same thing in all interviews, its all about dangal...
Questions are similar...

I think she thought all to finish it off in one go and hv some rest😆
But we had advantage, we had barish of her interviews to see in one day...:)

Again she was humble, gracious in answering each ques, all including amir was being generous to her in her view and she is being generous to Us in our view...😳
She too like the same dialogue from dangal..."oh itni jaldi u forgot.." 😳😆

One thing i could see from her interview is, now she is not ready to takeup a tedious long time commitment needed daily soap...but we know as she says she belives her instinct.
So I wish , soon she reads a script tht has a wow factor which forces her instinct to do it...:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
Naseem want the 3rd interview on YouTube.. I m saving offline... she is looking stunning... like angel. But after web series she has no projects??? She is a writer... my god
WOW!! We are certainly getting spoilt with the flood of Sakshi's interviews.
I say keep them coming.

Thanks for sharing
Originally posted by mitrajayeeta23

Naseem want the 3rd interview on YouTube.. I m saving offline... she is looking stunning... like angel. But after web series she has no projects??? She is a writer... my god

Yes, She said she loves writing, tht too poetries😳...even i am amazed at this fact 
But i cent percent believe it, thats why her choice of words is so perfect and message she conveys is heartfelt...⭐️
Originally posted by LuvSSever

As always, TFS naseem dear..
Sakshi in all smiles😳...her smile is to die for always
And her interviews are a pleasure to watch...
But i think its pretty much the same thing in all interviews, its all about dangal...
Questions are similar...

I think she thought all to finish it off in one go and hv some rest😆
But we had advantage, we had barish of her interviews to see in one day...:)

Again she was humble, gracious in answering each ques, all including amir was being generous to her in her view and she is being generous to Us in our view...😳
She too like the same dialogue from dangal..."oh itni jaldi u forgot.." 😳😆

One thing i could see from her interview is, now she is not ready to takeup a tedious long time commitment needed daily soap...but we know as she says she belives her instinct.
So I wish , soon she reads a script tht has a wow factor which forces her instinct to do it...:)

yup she was generous to give 3 interviews n ofcourse her flying kisses n love to fans😳
I dont think she will rest, i have this feeling that she will be giving more interviews 😆😳
When on sets video of dangal was released, immediately 4-5 portals published that Sakshi had married to her businessman boyfriend 🤣 just cos she was having that ring they assumed she got engaged/married🥱 😆

Aunty ne bhi question pucha na about marriage n how cutely she said, "aap log meri shaadi kara dete hai par mujhe hi nhi bulate" 😆

I have no hoped of seeing her again daily soaps...madam ab toh super celeb hogayi hai 😳

Originally posted by mitrajayeeta23

no need to request, anyhow i will upload it on YT for Namrata 😆
Originally posted by peeyara

no need to request, anyhow i will upload it on YT for Namrata😆

Don't say that Naseem...I want to see her daily..but she will not take long time projects... but she told the same after kggk.. and then balh came and she changed her mind.. so if any interesting will come she will surely take that.. but now tv serials have same story... so it's better she take her time.. but did she tell anything abt her future project?? After web series anything ... she writes poetry.. now I understand her beautiful words throughout all interviews.. she has lyrical mind..
repeat mode on
👏
no sugar coating, no cover up
directly from heart
there you stand sakshi
lovely to hear your voice

tfs dear