Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KWK - 5: Tiger Shroff to Sip Cofffee With Dad Jackie Shroff

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Guess who is going to be gracing the Koffee With Karan couch next? It's Tiger Shroff! This is the first time Tiger will be seen on Karan Johar's chat show and for those who have been wondering if he will be making an appearance with his girlfriend Disha Patani, much to your disappointment, the answer is NO! Tiger will be seen on Koffee with Karan season 5 along with his father Jackie Shroff. So does that mean that Karan will have to be a little careful with his questions this time? I mean, if he would have come with Disha Patani, then probably it would have been an episode full of gossip and drama. But considering that the father-son duo will be appearing on the show, maybe KJo might have to cut down on the awkward questions little bit.. or maybe not! After all, Jackie is one of the coolest dads in B-town. (ALSO READ: If Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil is Daredevil revisited, then what can we say about Shah Rukh Khan's Ra.One and Tiger Shroff's A Flying Jatt?)

Tiger seems to be very excited for his debut on Koffee With Karan. He took to Instagram to share a picture from the sets of the show. "Matching my koffee cup :)," he captioned the pic. And let me tell you, he looks dapper in the black suit. Super hot! From what we know of Karan, I'm sure there will be tons of questions revolving around Tiger and Disha's alleged love affair. Let's hope that this time he openly professes his love for the actress.

On the work front, Tiger is now prepping up for his next film Munna Michael which also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the lead role.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^_^ I'll watch this one for sure.. Tiger is cutest man in bollywood, he's so pleasant, laidback and very grounded from what I've seen so far, should see him in KWK now.. 😳 ❤️