Bani supporters post so many post against gaurav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I really don't understand why bani supporters post so many post against gaurav๐Ÿ˜†
If u remember most of the time gaurav send Rohan to bani to ask her if she needs anything.
M talking about gym incident.
Uski Na toh celebrities k saath dosti hai Na commoners k saath.
Majority time mooh fulaye ghoomti rahti hai.
Every contestant k saath woh gaurav ki back bitching kar rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
jaha dum dekhna hota hai waha ๐Ÿ˜•
Salman is right she is playing victim card.
as if gaurav never bitched .. give me a break dude!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aruna.negi

I really don't understand why bani supporters post so many post against gaurav๐Ÿ˜†
If u remember most of the time gaurav send Rohan to bani to ask her if she needs anything.
M talking about gym incident.
Uski Na toh celebrities k saath dosti hai Na commoners k saath.
Majority time mooh fulaye ghoomti rahti hai.
Every contestant k saath woh gaurav ki back bitching kar rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
jaha dum dekhna hota hai waha ๐Ÿ˜•
Salman is right she is playing victim card.

How? 
Is it her fault that her friend suddenly decided to betray her?

And Gaurav started bitching about her before she did ๐Ÿ˜† no one is doodh ka dhula
Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
You know both are at fault.Aur jo gaurav ke against post kar rahi hain woh gaurav ke liye apni parsonal hate ke waja se kar rahi hain.Bani ki baat ho ya na ho.Let it be.Bani ka gussa hona thik hain,ab gaurav se galti huyi hain to sorry bhi bolna parega na.I'm happy ke gaurav bani ke bareme soch raha hain.
Gaurav planned the whole nomination & he purposely chose Manveer & Nithiba as Rahul & Bani victim with a hindsight that there will be a tit for tat nomination & so 4 out of the 5 nomination is already dealt with. But when he realized that Niti is not gonna nominate when the bell goes off he realized that his plan is backfiring. 
He chose the people who to nominate then why is he going about telling everyone that Bani wanted him to nominate Mona & bcoz he refused she is angry with him. 

Bani anger is not that she is nominated but that if you plan something follow it up. Don't only talk.
Uff.. Double break to me ... If someone is posting their hatred or their views .. Don't categories them ...
I disagree with you Bani supporters create so many topics against Lopa. Bani supporters can't say anything good about this cry baby without putting Lopa down which is really sad.
This forum is for discussing BB10 the show & the contestants.
Discussing various fans/ fan groups is not allowed as per 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4733313

Topic closed
BB10 DT