Exclusive: And the WINNER of 'Super Dancer' is...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Exclusive: And the WINNER of 'Super Dancer' is...

Sony Tv's 'Super Dancer' has been a game-changer for the channel, where after riding high on the success of 'The Kapil Sharma Show', the channel dominated the 8-9pm slot too, with 'Super Dancer'.

Apart from being a TRP gainer, the show has managed to present impeccable talent in the form of little kids. The show has been building up to the finale, which will telecast this weekend and the winner has been eagerly awaited.

So, here we are, exclusively presenting you the winner of the show. 

The WINNER of 'Super Dancer' season 1 is none other than Ditya Sagar Bhande.

Amongst, extremely tough competition with contestants, Dipali Borkar (Pune) , Yogesh (Mathura), Masoom Narzary (Guwahati) and Laxman Kambhar, Ditya Bhande has managed to become the winner.

We wish Ditya loads of congratulations..!

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/36030-exclusive-and-the-winner-of-uper-dancer-is.htm

Was Not expecting Ditya to be the winner.Yogesh,Masoom,Dipali deserves more than her according to me. But Congrats to her.
Anyway Thanks for sharing 
I can't find the news anywhere in the news section of india forums as you provided the link here redirects to the news section of IF. Are you jocking? 
is this genuine news ? wanted the boys to win
Seems like IF has removed this article. May be they are not allowed to divulge the winners name.

TFS...
I was expecting yogesh to be the winner/...
I was expecting Yogesh to win!