Our Fears reflected in this article - Fuze article, a must read.

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kuch-rang-pyar-ke-aise-bhi-dear-dev-not-parallel-reality-running-behind-oasis/ Edited by Meera_Ka_Mohan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis...loved it
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written article... Kudos to the writer... I agree i had a fear that DevAkshi will be separated somewhere when we were nearing the breakup track... But today when i look into the situation, don't know why there's a trust that this time, Dev will stand by Sona... Even if it means to stand against his mother.

This track is giving some really strong positive vibes.😊
thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazingly written. I was eagerly waiting for their write-up
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Are these ppl reading our posts..?? Some one in this forum had written abt parallel reality ...a lot of us had called Dev as  mute spectator...and above all every one predicted the fact that Sona might leave him ...this time he is in real trouble...earlier today  , I had just commented on a post abt how fate plays a role when ppl try to act cruel and smart...when I read the article I felt its the sum up of all our thoughts...😆😉...

Looks like our fears will come true...😭
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

Beautifully written article... Kudos to the writer... I agree i had a fear that DevAkshi will be separated somewhere when we were nearing the breakup track... But today when i look into the situation, don't know why there's a trust that this time, Dev will stand by Sona... Even if it means to stand against his mother.

This track is giving some really strong positive vibes.😊

Being positive... good.👍🏼
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Are these ppl reading our posts..?? Some one in this forum had written abt parallel reality ...a lot of us had called Dev as  mute spectator...and above all every one predicted the fact that Sona might leave him ...this time he is in real trouble...earlier today  , I had just commented on a post abt how fate plays a role when ppl try to act cruel and smart...when I read the article I felt its the sum up of all our thoughts...😆😉...

Fuze articles always write what we think... they are brilliant.👏
thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they do.. some of the words they use are same as what we are saying here... Its scary if they dont and 'our' collective thoughts match so much. spooky

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld