Today's episode highlights:

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode highlights:

Geeta told Ishwar that she is getting married to Mohan because she wanted to find out the person who is responsible for her husband's death. He was frightened on hearing Mohan's name. He wanted to convey his fear by ringing the bell but KS enters and twisted his thumb finger๐Ÿ˜ก after sending Geeta out of the room.

Mohan got goumutra bath by Vardaan and Devanshi. ๐Ÿ˜† Engagement of Geeta and Mohan happened. Devanshi got the CD of KS (Sarju's voice recorded in it.) But, KS got it back and tells to Mohan that Devanshi will get the punishment for all her mistakes at the right time because Mohan in his anger  decides to kill Devanshi.
Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice synopsis thank u. I guess soon cuz of devanshi, Mohan will hv change of heart. As this actor holds too much potential for doing bad n good character promisingly. KS will be in trouble then. Even the whole cast of devanshi holds dual potential, all r proven versatile actors.
smiles_uk thumbnail
dont think mohan will change for the good .. i think devanshi will reveal his truth before marriage
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am liking Vardaan-Devanshi scenes.
I don't know how long they plan to show Devanshi as a child and I don't want to think of kids as a future "couple". So hoping for a leap soon. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

One thing - they need to curd Devanshi's "enthusiasm" for lack of a better word. If she continues like this, she will become like other over-smart kids on other soaps - where all adult is dumb and the lead child has the solution to EVERYTHING! Gets annoying fast!
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovecoffee

Nice synopsis thank u. I guess soon cuz of devanshi, Mohan will hv change of heart. As this actor holds too much potential for doing bad n good character promisingly. KS will be in trouble then. Even the whole cast of devanshi holds dual potential, all r proven versatile actors.

Hi Coffee - nice to see you here!
vyoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovecoffee

Welcome..๐Ÿ˜ŠThough Mohan will have change of heart he cannot escape the crime he had already committed. And moreover KS will not let him go faraway from her. She is more cruel than Mohan.  It's very difficult to watch in yesterday's episode how she broke her husband's thumb.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karuna Pandey as KS is doing wonderful job along with all other actors.
vyoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles_uk

dont think mohan will change for the good .. i think devanshi will reveal his truth before marriage

May be..๐Ÿ˜• if Mohan's truth will be revealed then KS is also in trouble. 

May be Geeta and Mohan's marriage will happen and Geeta finds out Mohan's truth after marriage.
vyoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karaali

Thanks for the update. I am liking Vardaan-Devanshi scenes.

I don't know how long they plan to show Devanshi as a child and I don't want to think of kids as a future "couple". So hoping for a leap soon. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

One thing - they need to curd Devanshi's "enthusiasm" for lack of a better word. If she continues like this, she will become like other over-smart kids on other soaps - where all adult is dumb and the lead child has the solution to EVERYTHING! Gets annoying fast!

Even I'm liking Vardaan and Devanshi scenes. Whenever possible he teases her as choti mata and she really believes him. Devanshi is so innocent she actually believed him when he said don't tell anyone that they were behind the goumutra bath on Mohan otherwise goumutra effect will be over.๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with your opinion on kids. Right now Devanshi is reaching that stage slowly.
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karaali

Hi Coffee - nice to see you here!

hey hii, nice to see u too
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyoman

Welcome..๐Ÿ˜ŠThough Mohan will have change of heart he cannot escape the crime he had already committed. And moreover KS will not let him go faraway from her. She is more cruel than Mohan. It's very difficult to watch in yesterday's episode how she broke her husband's thumb.๐Ÿ˜ฒKaruna Pandey as KS is doing wonderful job along with all other actors.

yeah definitely he has come too far in doing crimes with KS, so any change of heart will not change his fate but this might trouble KS as they r crime partners. KS is so cruel, but mohan is her need. But she might kill him if he goes to right path n get ready to commit his crimes infront of all.