RAYA SS : Fifty Shades "Darker" PREVIEW Update pg4 22 /12 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Friends I am not New Here i have read All Raya's FF/SS/OS Here i am trying to present you something hope you will like 

NOTE : Sorry i don't have time send PM also accept buddy requests Thank You

Here is prologue 

She is mine

I will make her mine...whatever her reasons I will try to sort out..i cant stay away from her...her scent still drives me crazy...I want her No matter what it cost I just want her...Want her ..her mind her soul and her body...She is just mine...

10 hours Ago

He sips his wine and throw the Glass away how Dare you put your hands on his shoulder??

"Consider its your last warning Miss Sharma but you will get punishment for this" He sent her message and Left the Party

At house

"I wont able to come tonight just caught with one old friend we are going to reunion party and about punishment Well Enjoy alone Mr Kapoor" She replied with tongue in the end

" that Nerve of Girl" he throw paper wet on the mirror which breaks in pieces

"Shukla send me Priya's college Address Right Now" he barked on the phone

"Sir Priya...who??? Shukla replied in scared tone

"You idiot ???? don't You know Priya...My...Miss Sharma you fool now send me address " He shouted on phone

A text received on his phone

"St. Xavier ...let see how you how will you enjoy Night without me" A smirk on his Face and He left for the College

"At college"

"This reunion is such an amazing idea Rajat But What were you doing at the Party" Priya asked him

"Ohh That was my Father's Friend's son's Party "He said with Sigh "Long Story "

She laughed and

"She is laughing...She is laughing on his Pjs how dare she ????  Ram angered watching from distance Distance

"But what you were doing there priya as Far as I know you are working with Kapoors Right ???Rajat asked  and she frowned

"Yes Priya I was about to ask you how is RAM Kapoor I heard he is HOT" Shurti Jyoti and Maaya Her friends Join them and one of them asked question to priya

Priya is about to answer but they all heard One deep Manly voice from behind

"She is no more employer in Kapoors"

Priya is taken Back,Shurti and Jyoti's eyes are big as saucers but Maaya is clueless about the Men

And She asked "Who are you  "

"I owned the Kapoors...

"Means You are".maaya interrupted by him

"Ram Kapoor"

Index 

Scene 1 : Above

Scene 2 : Click me

PREVIEW : CLICK ME

Edited by Dhinchank - 7 years ago
Oh God...finally there is something interesting(as well as HOT) to read. Looking forward to the story, the way you penned down...I mean it was beautiful, enjoyed alot. loving the chemistry b/w Raya,
please please update soon, waiting eagerly. 
Seems really interesting.
Continue soon.
Wanna read something like this 
Will love to read some intense love story of RaYa
Please be regular on updates dear
ooo la la...superb start. hot ram n cool priya. dying to read further. regularly updates Karna. pl pm me.
seems really interesting...
plz update soon...
Originally posted by RamPriya_Rocks

Oh God...finally there is something interesting(as well as HOT) to read. Looking forward to the story, the way you penned down...I mean it was beautiful, enjoyed alot. loving the chemistry b/w Raya,
please please update soon, waiting eagerly. 

haha Sorry to say but there is so many awesome stories already on forum ðŸ˜‰
Thank u for lovly feedback will update soon 
Different and interesting continue soon...