Bigg Boss Season 10

Relationship status : complicated :)

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hola ðŸ˜³...amigos !!!!!
Happy weekend to ol😳
This post is about my favourites gaurav and bani...
With each passing episode i m unable to understand the equation gaurav and bani shares... 
they are quite complicated ... dunno y ? Sometimes i think i am able to understand them completely and sometimes i m clueless😳
Does gaurav really dont expect bani to support him ? So he wont feel bad if she doesnt support him in upcoming tasks ? He says i m not here to make relations but whatever relation he has made he is fulfilling his role completely ... but how come a relation works without expectations idk...

Bani said she has done a lot for gaurav n supported him but when its from the recieving end she has lots of expectations and when its not fulfilled she gets hurt ... and she has trust issues with him after the taxi task she confessed... without trust how their friendhip will prolong ?😊

Though i would love to see them as friends but there is something that is very much difficult for me to undersrand ... does gaurav has feelings for bani ?😳

Coz after the entry of jason ... he mellowed down for sometime... after their fight gaurav made less attempts or few attempts to sit and speak with bani to clarify things... it was then during the press conference when the question was raised , he got the reply from bani clearly that no third person can do anything but u have to come , sit and sort the differences yourself... 
after that trigger , he understood her views and went up to her to speak and clarify the things...
He questioned her why suddenly everything has changed compared to that 50 days... why she is behaving strange ... why that relationship is no more... and basically he was desperate to know the reason why ???? So a guy who doesnt came here to make relation , why her ignorance is effecting her ?🥱
Though from bani's side its very clear that she wants only friendship but from gaurav's side i feel there is something more... jason's closeness to bani made him a kind off little jealous and insecure ... with sahil he was comfortable when bani was close to him...

How long this friendship is going to prolong with already the differences being poppping up? Is it really friendship or more to it ?😳

Your views are welcomed...

P.s. : a proud Bani phan...Bani FTW🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its very simple 
Gaurav wants to keep game and relation separate. Like if he is in a task, friendships take backstage.

Bani wants to mix them up in a game . if she is in a task, friendships has to step forward and show up in the task

that leads to complications and misunderstanding.

Jemimah90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tina59

its very simple 

Gaurav wants to keep game and relation separate. Like if he is in a task, friendships take backstage.

Bani wants to mix them up in a game . if she is in a task, friendships has to step forward and show up in the task

that leads to complications and misunderstanding.

Gaurav's concept doesn't work at all... when u compare his concept with others too like LRR group or M3 group ...coz friends only support u... strangers wont ...also if ur relationship with others is cordial then u will get the support😳
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Gaurav wants more than friendship and neither does Bani but bani makes it so complicated with expectations and all as if they are married. Who gets so emotional in a stupid game show and then she starts sobbing and cribbing like some abla nari. Either she is trying to get sympathy votes or just plain stupid.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Misfit

I don't think Gaurav wants more than friendship and neither does Bani but bani makes it so complicated with expectations and all as if they are married. Who gets so emotional in a stupid game show and then she starts sobbing and cribbing like some abla nari. Either she is trying to get sympathy votes or just plain stupid.

She has expectations... but then who doesnt have one ?  She is real and raw..😳
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dont think Gaurav wants more than friendship from Bani. The only thing is that he wants keep both friendship and game separate. She wants her friends to do what she expects them to. Gaurav is actually right in this considering all come to bigg boss house to play the game.

In other groups, no one is keeping too many expectations. If Rohan was not banned from captaincy and wanted immunity, Lopa would not have expected Rohan to go against his wish. so its all fine between them.

Gau & Bani are completely different personalities, so these differences obviously come up.

Coming to Jason and Sahil, Gau feels Sahil is very trustworthy. I can see that in their live feed conversations too. I don't understand Gaurav's opinion about Jason, so cannot comment much on that. Maybe Gaurav doesn't find Jason to be really good. I am saying this based on what I saw Jason's behavior with Bani. Jason gets too bad with girls, whether it was with Priyanka during the taxi task, or with Bani during their night convos. So maybe as a wellwisher he does not find Jason to be good.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine-1

I dont think Gaurav wants more than friendship from Bani. The only thing is that he wants keep both friendship and game separate. She wants her friends to do what she expects them to. Gaurav is actually right in this considering all come to bigg boss house to play the game.

In other groups, no one is keeping too many expectations. If Rohan was not banned from captaincy and wanted immunity, Lopa would not have expected Rohan to go against his wish. so its all fine between them.

Gau & Bani are completely different personalities, so these differences obviously come up.

Coming to Jason and Sahil, Gau feels Sahil is very trustworthy. I can see that in their live feed conversations too. I don't understand Gaurav's opinion about Jason, so cannot comment much on that. Maybe Gaurav doesn't find Jason to be really good. I am saying this based on what I saw Jason's behavior with Bani. Jason gets too bad with girls, whether it was with Priyanka during the taxi task, or with Bani during their night convos. So maybe as a wellwisher he does not find Jason to be good.

Thanks for the reply😳