Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha

'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha' to end next month!!TOI

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha' to end next month

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Dec 8, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Pearl V Puri in 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'Pearl V Puri in 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'
TV show 'Nagarjun " Ek Yoddha', which began on a high note, will end next month. It was recently in the news for its male lead Pearl V Puri being hospitalised for anxiety and depression. Informs a source, "In spite of trying every trick in the book, the show, which seemed promising in the beginning, couldn't climb up the ratings chart. It was also turning to be an expensive affair because of its visual effects and cast."

Pearl V Puri, the male lead of the show, said, "I don't have any clue. Since I haven't been intimated by the channel or the producer, I won't be able to comment on this."

Saurabh Tewari's 'Ghulam', featuring Vikkas Manaktala, Niti Taylor and Param Singh, will take its time slot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibachurel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some of the the friends of Pearl mentioned PEarl has accused Hiba and his family to be insensitive and harsh becuase none responded to his recent illlness. he was left alone at the hospital sad and dejected. Well this is what happens when you reject your parent's wishes and go for something that will not bring any good. Hiba was alarmed because Pearl's career is not successful and he is not mature to deal with the issues and rumors. So, now Pearl is dumped by Hiba and his family. He will soon realize that the best bet for him to go back to chinwara. On the other hand, HIba has a clear and shining career and doesn't want to associate with Pearl anymore. So was reported by his friends..

so sad for pearl...

more on this --  Pearl said he was always protective and giving to his coworker hiba nawab.  She used to influence him a lot in his decisions on the set.  Due to her being overfriendly, he spent lot of time with her that affected his relationship with other coworkers.  He was also emotional in attacking Anchal which he regrets brought his downfall in the show.  Hiba was unaffected because she was the one who was playing the background show.  He also had a good relationship with his family and he used frequent their home and dine with them.  He said he used to call hiba's mom "maa".  But after all this - they didn't take care of him when he needed them the most.  Ranted the falling star...
ranrag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@raykamal can u plz tell me the source from where u get  dis information that hiba did not responded 2 pearl's illness...was dere any article on it?
hibachurel thumbnail
this is from the dm of two of pearl's friends.  they don't want to mention names, but anyways.. reality is reality.

Pearl has been upset from the incident of his kicking out from the show.  He told many of his friends about his exit but outwardly kept a different story so that the real story doesn't go out.  However.. it took a toll on the poor guy.  Also, with hiba and Anchal etc...  and he is also upset that he broke up with Asmita...   That was also due to Hiba's strong influence... 

Pearl's parents didn't like hiba's family because they are mediocre people and Pearl is from a very rich family and well to do...  But Hiba kept a very strong bond with pearl and pearl is known to be kind hearted and simpleton.  So, fell into this trap... 

Now he regrets many things... 

ranrag thumbnail
@ raykamal if u don't mind may  i ask u why wud pearl's close friends reveal anything related 2 pearl's personal problems 2 u ...thanx 4 d reply though.
hibachurel thumbnail
If I could give the person's info who told me that they are in constant contact with the actor's friends, I would do that, then you could ask him.

Please don't put me in this court.  you don't believe it, don't worry about it.  because even if I could tell you the reasons, there would be thousands of other questions that can be asked.

Pearl and his activities are great proof of his depression and his ranting.  We had people here who bashed me because I was spreading rumor about his fight and Anchal Khurana.  And said it was just a small misunderstanding.  I told them I directly received message from two of the actors of MSM that if they had the ability they would beat the heck out of pearl and hiba.  and they were upset they were going to see the couple in the msm wrap up party...  anyways, I don't understand why people ask stupid question when everything obvious...

ranrag thumbnail
@raykamal thanx 4 d required information..cuming 2 pearl-hiba's link up news i don't want 2 comment on dere personal life bt being a hiba's fan i just wish d best 4 her..sumwhere d link up rumours of pearl-hiba during MSM have put hiba in bad light & viewers on social media have abused & accused hiba 4 pearmita's breakup..she is young in age & also done hardly 2-3 shows ..i hope she concentrates more on her career than anything else..
hibachurel thumbnail
Pear and Hiba is not rumored to be linked.  They were linked bro.  What happened is their immature behavior allienated them from the rest of the crew.  So, Anchal Khurana spoke against it and there was clear division.  In the 100th episode celebration, they were no where to be seen, but the rest of crew enjoyed with Anchal and supported her while pearl abused her for Hiba's sake.

Now, all is coming out from Pearl's mouth!  Hiba is young, immature and not balanced.  So, is pearl.  I think too much fan following messed them up and made them arrogant thinking they can get away with anything. 

So, Pearl's getting kicked out and this is not a rumor but a reality.  The last day pearl shot for the show where he was outwardly saying he is taking a small break and will return to the show, in reality he dm-ed some of his close ones "he is quitting the show".  I still have the private message from a member called Tufani (in if) [she is known as @pearhibaholic (in instagram) who privately let me know this information.

The thing is now days linking to the actor is easy through all this social media.  I communicated with Anandita madam and Siddhart Arora and two other crew of MSM directly so many times..

The truth is not rumor.  But the lovers of pearl and hiba brush it aside saying it is rumor.  I believe it is their right.  But in reality, their stars are flopping day by day and now exposing each other.

Pearl's family never liked Hiba and her closeness to Pearl but they were going for each other...  Pearl's family is rich and Hiba comes from middle class..  she is charming and bubbly - so got pearl hooked...  pearl fell bad for it...  and he abused Asmita who was one of his true friends, abused her in the social media for Hiba's sake.

and now HIba is abused and insulted by Pearl himself...

Anyways, the saga is ongoing and Pearl;s mental breakdown makes sense... he is failure in acting and personal relationship, inter crew member relationship too.  You have heard how he used to shut himself in the room - this is frustration and failure ...  Hiba should have her share of cake of frustration too...

She looks sweet but is abusive and vindictive - as I have been told by many followers of pearmita...  she will not fare well in this industry ---- will faze away with a black list...

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Life OK's Nagarjun to end on 13 January!

All good things come to an end! 

Life OK's big budget show Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha (Beyond Dreams) which started beaming mid 2016, is set to bid adieu to its viewers.

Yes, the above fantasy thriller based drama will air its last episode on 13 January (2017). 

The show having a stellar starcast in Pearl V Puri, Pooja Bannerjee, Shruti Ulfat, Nikitin Dheer, Karishma Tanna and others, will wrap up shoot by first week of January, as per sources.

Touted to be a game changer in content space, Nagarjun hogged limelight for all the wrong reasons. Be it Nikitin Dheer's initial exit over creative differences or lead Anshuman Malhotra's unceremonious exit (Pearl came in as replacement), the show never took off from the ground in its flight for success.

Furthermore, Saurabh Tewari's upcoming Ghulaam is expected to replace the above project.  

So what will the end track be?  

Like every other show, Nagarjun too will end on a happy note. Good will win over evil. Thus, Maskini (Karishma) and Astika's (Nikitin) characters will die. 

We connected Producer Yash Patnaik and the leads Pearl and Pooja but they all remained unavailable to comment.