190/106 #2 SKR 21st CENTURY RAMAYANA: YEH HAIN ZINDAGI | SENANU | - Page 82

Posted: 1 years ago

Third last!! This means this is going to end 🙃🙃everything has an end but this hurt🥺🥺

Though I am happy for them their family is going to complete but I'll miss them

Now about update again a cliffhanger do update soon can't wait anymore for Siya and Family Milan 

Pushkar Somu are cuties 😍😍❤️ the way they are teasing their youngest brother Subhau my dil goes Aww to them and then Lavya Kshitija and Pushkar Somu Milan and here form a pure bond filled with love and Kshitija Somu gives me vibes of Siya and Urmila

In the last update Lakshman has this connectivity bala feeling and in this update, Urmila and especially Ram have this feeling idk is only me who likes this most (Ram and Urmila's feeling when they met their children)and Manvi too she mentioned someone means Sira, especially Siya na?

And then happiness is going to come again update jaldi jaldi

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago

Sooo the wait is over...

My eyes became moist in the last part!

Wishing to go further in the story

And oh god.... 3rd last part😭

Love love love to you Jaan

Don't keep us waiting now

Mohini

I just came across this, the character sketch seems really interesting! Hopefully some day I'll come back and will read it. All the best for writing this! 👍🏼⭐️ 

Bookmarking for future😳

Still not left hope on this one... that we will get a proper closing.....

Jaan, I hope you are coming back ...

Yes dear, A new part is on the way!

EXTREMELY SORRY for the Hiatus all, A new part will be updated soon!

When are you updating? 

I will be updating on Monday, 5th Dec!

PART 190 

"Ma!" 

The children ran upto her as Siya looked ahead at everyone. There were faces that tried to recognize her, the same Siya Suryavanshi that had left the house years ago, while there were others that grasped her in an instant. Those who were her own. 

"Di!" Urmila yelled out as they ran towards Siya. 

Siya stepped ahead, her sisters stopping just a few steps from her. 

"I...this... is this really you, Di?" 

Siya laughed between her sobs. 

"Have I become so old that you cant recognize me anymore?" 

Her brave smile smothered into tears, as her sisters shook from their tears, still standing away. 

"Ive left you behind, and as a sister, Ive left your side when you needed me the most. But look, youve all become fine women now. I was always with you, even if you couldnt see me. And you know that." 

The barrier could not be withheld anymore, as they all came around, their wails from deep in their hearts finding their way to the eyes. 

They had missed her, they were angry on her. But most of all, they craved her. They craved her like a child craves their mother, like a friend craves a long lost memory of childhood. 

Her sisters slowly moved away, cuddling and kissing Lavya and Kshitija, for they were equally theirs. 

Siya wiped her tears, and took a step ahead. Ram took a step too. They progressed, but the distance between them seemed long. Difficult, in fact. 

There was confusion and doubt in her mind, anxiety for what he would say, how he would react. He felt lost, broken and hurt. 

But there was enough emotion triumphing over the others in them; love. There was a sincere, pure, undying myriad of love that had woken itself up in their hearts, growing exponentially with each step they took towards each other. 

The guests began to move inside, leaving the family to a moment of privacy. 

Now, she was within his arms reach. He just needed to open his arms for her once, and she would fall in. 

But he didnt. He waited. Waited for his words to frame themselves. 

"I..I... " 

Siya choked on her controlled tears. She couldnt speak with her lips even if she wanted to. Yet her eyes spoke more than she ever could. 

"Siya..." was the only thing that came to his mouth, as he fell on his knees. 

He had no shame in breaking down in front of her. She was the reason he could go to the highest of the skies, why he would plunge into the deepest of the blues. No matter how strong he was in front of everyone else, in front of her, he could be her Ram; her emotional, sensitive, and now, broken Ram. 

His sobs were unbearable. All the pain, angst that he had held in his heart came flooding out in an instant. He felt much lighter, yet his heart heavy with all the new revelations that had come to him in an instant. 

Siya bent down slowly, her hands softly clasping his and both of them looked down, only sensing each others presence. 

"I know youve been through a lot, Ram." 

Hearing his name from her lips sounded like he'd heard the voice of God itself. 

"I was helpless then. You know why I did what I did, Ram. And I am not happy about it." 

She slowly cupped his face, making his eyes look into her soul. 

"But Ive never hid anything from our children. They know everything. They know you, Ram. And they love you." 

Ram calmed his breath, clasping back on her hands. 

"I know Siya, it hasnt been easy for you either. I couldnt handle the situation better, so you had to go away." 

"Dont blame yourself Ram, please." 

Ram moved ahead, his forehead touching with Siya's.

"But I need you here Siya, I need you forever. I cant stay away from you, any longer. I have so much to say to you, so much time to spend with you and them." 

Siya nodded, happily. "We are here, Ram. Forever. We wont go anywhere." 

They slowly moved away, as Ram's eyes searched for the pieces of his heart that would make him complete again. 

The sisters were cuddling and kissing them, the children squished under their tight hugs. Ram began to walk towards them, as the sisters waited for the precious moment. 

He stopped in front of them, their big doe eyes looking up at Ram in awe. He bent to their level and silently let his teary eyes run over them, his warm hands holding them softly. 

"Im so sorry, my love." He said to them. 

Kshitija and Lavya fell quiet, taken aback with his sudden apology. 

"But why, Papa?" 

Papa. 

Theyd recognized him in an instant. And accepted him even quicker. 

All those years of superficial distance, yet it didnt take a moment for them to adore and love he who held them tightly in his heart. 

Ram lunged ahead and hugged them tightly to his chest. The children took a moment, as they wrapped their tiny arms around his frame and hugged him back. 

He could almost hear it; his heart putting itself together. 

Siya smiled at the scene, and realised, she had done well. What she saw allowed her to congratulate herself, for the first time in years. 

Her eye fell on the little Somada, who looked on at everyone with great interest. 

Picking her up in her lap, she could see how the little girl was a perfect mix of Milas charm and Lakshmans open nature. 

"Hi, happy birthday my love. Do you know who I am?" 

Somada remained quiet for a while, looking at her mother. 

"Maa, is she the Siya Masi you tell me about?" 

Urmila kissed her little head and nodded.

"Every night, I tell her stories of what we did as children. She's always known you di, but todays the first time shes seen you with her own eyes." 

Siya kissed as Pushkar came along, with Subahu in Shruti's lap. 

"My, you are even sweeter than I thought youd be," she said, taking them in her arms. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Di, you knew about them?" Maanvi asked. 

Siya looked over at Ram giggling with their children to the side. 

"I have kept in touch with every news of you all. As much as I could, that is. But seeing all of you in person; there were days when I thought I would never get to see this day again." 

"Why are you saying this Di? It has already hurt us enough and.. only god knows how much pain youve been through alone." 

"But I wasnt alone," she smiled. "I had Sir with me, I had the other women.. and somewhere I even had you all." 

They sat in silence, as her eye fell on Lakshman standing in one corner, away from her. 

"Wont you talk with me?" She asked. 

She heard sniffles and sobs, but he didnt turn around. 

"This was not right, Bhabi." 

She looked down. He had faced a lot the burnt, unwilingly. And for her, she was the sister he never had. The mother he needed. 

"Im sorry, brother. But I promise, I will never go away again. Now, look at me please." 

Lakshman turned around swiftly and cried on her shoulder. All those days of pain, all those unsaid words to Urmila, flashed in front of him. But he knew, the future would only be better. 

"Bhabi," he said moving away. "Now let me do my duty and spoil my children with my love. Im not only their Mamu, Im their Chachu as well, so I have a lot of work to do!" 

Siya laughed as Lakshman ran to them. 

-------------------- 

The remainder of the party passed in joy. They knew, the newspapers would be a ruckus tomorrow; but they would face anything and everything together now. 

Posted Guys <3

The next part is also almost ready, will come soon!!!