MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #2 - Page 97

Posted: 7 years ago

This story is the continuation of the movie
Mujhse Dosti Karoge, starring hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukharjee. If you have seen it, well and good. Those who haven't, do watch it whenever you have time.
You could read the plot here-
Click Me.

The character of Kareena Kapoor (Tina) is morphed as Geet Handa.

Hope You Enjoy.
A Light-Hearted Romance.

Thank You Everyone for suggesting me songs.🤗
 I have noted them down all so rest assured,
 you will find them as the story progresses.😉
However, the song that features in this thread is a little different.
 Hope you like it.

(p.s chrome users, I don't know why the autoplay option is unavailable for you guys but you can hear the song by pressing the little black button below this)

p.p.s for pms, pls send a buddy request to

Character Sketch

Raj Khanna
- Married to Pooja Sahani and settled in Manchester. Childhood friend of Geet and Pooja.

Pooja Sahani
- Best friend of Geet Handa and married to Raj. She had fallen in love with Raj when he had visited them in London. But knowing that Geet had been in love with Raj, she had backed out but later, Geet had united her with her love.

Geet Handa
- The ever vivacious, happy and fun loving Geet gives up her love for Raj when she gets to know that her best friend Pooja and Raj are in love. Lost her father and stays with Pooja's family who love her just as their own.

Mr. And Mrs Khanna
- Raj's Parents.

Mr. And Mrs Sahani
- Pooja's Parents.

Maan Singh Khurana
- Settled in New York with his Dadima, siblings and parents. His character will evolve as the story progresses.

Can You Mend a Broken Heart? Can You Forget Your First Love? Isn't it like Asking to Reverse Time? To Catch Drops of Rain! To Go Back to Being Someone Like You were Once?

And Can You Find The Lost Love Back? To Find Someone Who Can Mend That Little Heart of Yours! Can You Love Him The Way You had Loved Once?

------------

To

Maan Khurana

Khurana Empires

New York

Can I try and reverse time? Can I catch drops of rains on my palms? Can I go back to being someone I was once? You had asked me and perhaps now I know my answer. NO! I cannot turn back time or catch rain in my hands or change myself. I have come a long way from there; walked miles ahead and there is no turning back. And all I have for you is my apology.

I know a simple apology will not even lessen your pain even remotely close to a hairline but now, all I have is this. I am perhaps the most selfish person on earth to have done such a terrible thing to you and I deserve every bit of your wrath. But I want you to know Maan that I never intended to hurt you. I never intended to give you false hopes. I never intended to leave like this, hiding. I am a coward; I know but I don't have courage to keep fighting this stupid heart. You are a wonderful person Maan and I am such a fool to have hurt you so much. But that was all I could have done. I know you have questions but perhaps, I am not ready to answer them right now.

You had asked me, if I could ever fall in Love with you. But tell me, how do I make this heart understand? How can I fall in Love with Someone Like You?

Save Your Love for someone who deserves it. Not me.

Please Forgive Me.

I have had the most wonderful time of my life with you.

Thank You and Good Bye.

-Geet.

Edited by kawaii_geet - 7 years ago
Image result for glitter heart gif

congrats for new thread!!!!
Edited by tabby999 - 7 years ago
Yeahhh baby!! Thread 2!! Congo!!!
Going great n waiting for more 🥳🥳🥳
         > Edited by tabby999 - 7 years ago
Hi...

Congratulations... 😛 👏

congrats :) ... wud b waiting fr the next chapter :)
Congrts fr da new thread...aishu
Congrats for the new thread...
Waiting for the update...