Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

This was as confusing as the title...
Well yes did t get still what is means
Maybe my mind become turtle 😆

About the cake also, she herself added so much sugar,
She must know it would taste pathetic!!!
Then why is she crying

Only thingi understood was why they made maan tell the problem!!!
Param-Sundari thumbnail

the drinks again!!
it puts me off really, but it plays a prominent role in making stories😆😆

so, basically he's letting her invade his privacy!!
n wondering y??? well there's a time when the reasons of some actions are revealed!

well u are right that he knows everythings, 
he can explain anything,
n well everything😆😆

god! ye ladki sahi kaam bhi galti se karti hai!!!!
or i shd se ye sahi kaam galti se hi kar sakti hai🤣
n here our hero was thinking that someone is taking special care of him..
his face would've been watching worthable, only if i could watch this happening😆
but in some way it's so like him na... brutally honest🤣

well good that u r enjoying this,
initially i was scarred that
as we proceed with parts the size of my comments would shrink,
because it happens😆
but glad it didnt😃

Param-Sundari thumbnail

wow... ana didnt mind geet's no-so-decent thoughts abt her bro?😆
this tells how far they've come in friendship

OMG!!! ggons/whatever
sometimes i think they are stupid to corner normal people who have nothing to give,
just do ur homework n go behind some car-wala🥱

how did she got saved...?????
well i knew u had to put one of these scenes... tracing from ITT ðŸ˜†

oh!! maan was away for a week,
n i thought he might have saved her secretly...
i know u r rolling eyes on this ðŸ¤£
oh! he wasn't away... he was just busy... sigh

hah... he's being insensitive again, 
throwing her out when she is sad,
but nothing seems to work on her, specially being soft
there's no wrong or right between maaneet😳😳

Param-Sundari thumbnail

there... she said it on face, he's a monster😆
so it was his master plan, n it did work,
she's back!!
but he was going overborad with words...
n where's the pup raj/awara??

revenge is a bitch... 
he should know that,
toothache + smile ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

dadi beemaar🥱
oh, lagta hai wo chapter aane wali hai!
sigh... but it's a part of life
Param-Sundari thumbnail

walk in the sun..
weeping willow, i found it after all!!

well, she is learning many things from maan really...
from chineese food to love!!!

didnt expect her to tell the crow story though!
but i am a fool like maan to have high expectations from her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

dadi was the one who enjoyed the show,
glad she is fyn now.
but hey! ana was 1 to first think about maaneet,
or did she think about kabir - geet ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Lo tumhare 2 thread maar diye humne...
ab 25 ghante padhai karke aati hu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

shayad utna wait hoga, but let's see, n tab tak 1-2 parts aur aa jayega hopefully😳😳😳
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chapter 24
I was really angry on maan for being so insensitive...
but now I understood why he did that..
and his plan actually worked.. geet wanted to get back to her routine..
and she took her revenge too.. aww poor maan.. already he don't like sweet and geet gave extra extra sweetness.. poor baby...

I hope dadima get well soon. she is pillar in khurana family.. 

Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chapter 25
I am so glad that dadima is all fine..
poor maan. his condition was worse seeing dadima..
I was laughing so hard when started with her story..
even dadima too couldn't stop herself..

maan is right .. geet need to broaden her mind a tad bit..
she sometimes behave like a child.. how she will cope up ??

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
second is in process😉Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

here I m..

Here i think  anew bond starts to build between Maan and geet..

Maan was atually serious about geet's favorite place-cemetery 

But when geet told him the reason he was shocked and came to know that she did not have her mother with her..and he was amazed to know that what a careless girls she was about herself ..still she had some abilities to see the things in new perspectives..She had easily become the part of his family...

And then came Thanksgiving Day and what a wonderful gift he gave her on such a good occasion.. THer performance report of her internship with KE..and she had scored actually low grades.. lMaan tried to make her realize to be aware of her life and it's aims..

Geet was not able to move ahead leaving Raj

s memories behind and that was making Ana hell angry on her..She was not liking the way Geet was behaving when it was related to raj...

Even at  estates she was not free of memeories of raj.. when she saw dadima baking muffins and she asked her to teach to bake and this make Ana out busted on geet which was witnessed by Both dadi and Maan..and they both held one of them to make calm..and both were actually realised their mistakes.. 

geet took the muffins for ana as a sorry ..and on the way she checked out Maan..and found him quite handsome and sophisticated.. But as usual Maan staarted to lecture her and she was already in spoiled mood and did not want his lecture anymore so se shoved a muffin in his mouth to stop him from speaking and maan found that though tasty but did not want to accept his defeat so easily so he took renenge by feeding the half muffin to Raj( dog)

ana and geet patched up and geet found that ana was right at her place.. she was actually neglecting her studies..

Raj and pooja were there for chistmas and geet vanished from there withour tellign anything to Ana or kabir..Both were really worried for her and she finally came back after  spending her holidays with raj and Pooja..Khuranas welcomed her with open arms..get was looking low and ana understood her state of mind .. 

geet once again was in front of maan because of her prob;em and this time prob;em was that awara who had ruined the feather of Kanha which geet loved a lot..

maan found her crazy about that feather..and he pacified her b telling the story of kanha using the feather in his crown  to distract her from that ruined feather..and she was..

and Morning was as usually  happy and tasteful with the aroma of the BF geet was making...

and geet found another quality  of maan..and that was-Giving his opinion truly and straight forwardly..he told her that mug cales were nice but had too mush of sugar according to his  taste and maan knew about geet's secret of calling him monster in front of his siblings.. he was about to clear but kabir and ana left on some pretense and geet too tried to excuse herself but he again surprised her by giving a new feather to her..he always made her speechless for his concerned and abilities..

it was geet's father's first death anniversary and she was not in her good state of mind and body..Ana saw her like that and knew about her father..geet was helpless as she could not go to London to join the puja for her father.. na tried to distract har and called kabir and Maan..

and Maan came to know about her father,,he was shocked to know that she did not have both of her parents..She was al alone in the world..

and he was again there as his savior and preacher... he asked her to move..and said the same words which she had said to Raj once-If you don't let go of the old memories, how will you make the new ones..

she was stunned and felt lucky to have her two friends in her life-Ana and kabir and she could not stop herself from thinking about maan- Was he too a gift for her to have him in her life..She was not sure..

the convo between radha and kanha was quite thoughtful..Kanha knew that radha was the part of his heart soul and body but was not the part of his destiny...

geet was thinking about what maan had said to her..and then she noticed that he was there for her only and without any warm clothe..

She was really touched and then knew about his hobby-he was very fond of clicking the pics with his camera.. Ana clicked few pic of all of them..and get forgot her sorrow of being alone in this world..

Ana brought the muffins baked by geet for Maan and maan was so happy to know this but was afraid of the amount of sugar in it..ana convinced him that it was of his taste and he liked them..

It was Kabir's birthday and maan was hell shocked to know that he had to take geet for shopping for birthday stuff.. But ana was so excited for his birthday that he could not deny her..but geet? OMG she was so crazy and hoped that she was not loike ana when it came to shopping.. Haha but she was no less then Ana.. She was out for shopping just with random plans of shopping.. maan was hell irritated but had no other choice to take her whae she wanted to go..

while she was shopping he took his camera and captured the nature in it.. geet tried to see the pics in the camera and he obliged.. She tried to learn fes things on it and he taught her... and then she clicked the pic and captured him in the screen..he did not want him to be captured and looked at the pic but he liked it as she had captured him in a silhouette..and he actually liked it

geet stomach made rumbling soumds which made maan laugh at her..she was embarrassed but he took her to some Chinese stall.. and she was surprised to see him eating at such a small outlate despite being so rich.. but he cleared her doubts and told her that he was liking this stall since he was student..and always grabbed the chance to come here..

Maan was ensiclopedia for geet as he had all the answers for her questions..

and it was kabir's birthday..You know when i read that geet was baking a cake for him..I knew that it was going to be a flop show(My writer sense   told me)..and it was in actual.. It was the worst cake i have ever seen or baked (You know i too have taken Baking classes) once mine cake too came hard and i used sugar syrup and it was like the shop of a halwaai.. par geet ka kuchh jayda hi ho gaya..she added sugar syrup more and more and more

Ana and kabir did not have a heart to telll her as it could make her said and kabir selected the right person to give the opinion for the cake-Maan.. ans maan spit at once as he felt the sugary taste of cake..

ans this told Everything to geet about the cake..She felt so bad that she was crying for ruining kabir's day but everyone was so sweet that they consoled her to be calm.. and she realized why kabir chose maan to give review on the cake ,,,he was the one who was honest and truthful to everything..

maan in his study and was thinking about the events of the evening..Did he right with Geet and Yes..he did right..She should have know this..everyone was trying to make her happy..

he found her in front of her in his study

She was there and wanted to see some books with his permission..and he allowed..

soft music was playing in the room and thst made maan smile as it was dadi maa's favorite song..jagjeet singh's ghazal..

She found geet still sad and he asked her about the eveing..and she confessed that she had baked the worst cake this evening..She was realy worried about herself as she wasnot able to do anything right for her...but he was there again to give her the factual theory... he made her ealise thatb the muffin she baked that day for him were awesome..But geet spilled the beans telling him that the muffins were the resukt of some accident as she had put sugar with the wrong measurement cup..and maan was so hell shocked to know that the muffins were not actually made for him but were the result of the experiments

but then she changed the topic and maan for the first time shared his thoughts and life with her..he told her about his realtionship with dadi and dada ji..

Maan was surprised on himself sharing his life with her.. Where it was leading to him?

geet thanked him for the honest opinion for the cake and left..

Everyday is not a good day foe everyone annd anyone..

and a very bad day came in geet's life..

and she was attacked by the goons for her money..She tried to fight than those men went one step ahead and tried to molest her ..she with full power kicked one man in his stomach and his  frip lossened little but she was pushed against the wall and and called her kanha for the help before closing her eyes..

her eyes opened and found herself surrounded by her both friends and dadi..They all took care of her and took her Estates with them..

but she was not ready to come out of the fearful memories of that day and was keeping herself shut from everything..Maan returned back as he was out for the week and knew about the incident with geet.. he saw everyone around her trying to please him and this irritated him and he like always proved that he was Monster .. he took geet with her hand threw her out of the door of the house and locked the door after humiliating her for her cowerdness... and this ignited her from inside..She could not believe that it was the same maan who helped her everyhitme.. but she was not ready to take the defeat..Everyone was scared to see Maan like that..but dadi ma knew her grandson well.. and with maan's countdown of three..they heard a powerful push on the door..

and maan smiled on his victory but the thing most irritated him was that she held his jacket ..He provoked her more and his mission was successful..geet was back to herself and to har baking... but her mind was not free from the thought of making him pay back for his act of calling her loser..and she knew his weakness and ..she cooked toffles wit lot of sugar for him and though they looked delicious he ate them full moth and hissed with toothache as sugar did hurt his teeth.. She ran even before seeing her reaction ... haha I loved it a lot..but surprisingly her revenge made him smile as he always though her to be childish..

Oh no..

Dadi had heart attack and maan wasn't aware of it..Everyone took care of her but the news made Maan mad and he came back from his trip and was hell angry on his family to keep him unaware of her health..

Geet was touched to see his care for his dadi.. he knew everything about dadi's life and schedule and this made her realise that she did not know anything about Raj whom she claimed to love... It was pooja who knew everything about him..

He asked her to go home but he was not ready to move.. she wanted to stay there.. and she made him relaxed by her antics and he was little bit relaxed with her as she took him out of the hospital for the time being doctors were checking dadi..

There Maan told her about the weeping willow trees... She loved that tree..

Maan told her to tell him any story she knew instead of asking questions ..Geet after a long thougt told the story and what a story it was-The story of the thirsty crow..Maanw a sso irritated but they both were so shocked to hear dadi's  laughter who was awake and was hearing her story..

Dadi was discharged and Maan was still angry on her for that story

She asked him about his anger and once more he told her to be serious about her life...and she was again lost in her thoughts.. Will she ever come to know about her ?? 

will see in next thread..

For now Bye from here😆😆