MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #2 - Page 83

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful banner...suites the story theme...
loved the maaneet scenes...and especially thirsty crow story...not just dadima but i also laughed reading that scene...
And dadima thinks she found a match for her stubborn grandson... 
Edited by neetr91 - 7 years ago
Wonderful update with really beautiful banner... thank u for taking out time from ur busy schedule maan as geet's Monster Khurana now in some diff mood in hospital... loved to see his different bonding with dadima as he cared & loved her most & very closed to know  each & every things of her life which he was sharing with dr...geet thought her love for raj to know his everything... Maan had always been there and helped geet but this time geet refused to go home & wanted to stay with dadima as geet was there with him and he was not that sad...enjoyed it when she was hungry but still she dragged him out to eat & to return their conversation was superb...(lovely nature discription) loved to hear maan shared the story of weeping williow..then maan raised the question to geet to tell him some story..thank god dadi was recovering fast... I just wonder like she took so much time and was  going to tell unexpected a childhood story..  just after reading thirsty crow I started to laugh & really justified maan's reaction but dadima's reaction as well expected. & still she confused about Maan's anger so she asked him about it & what she had done...maan asked her not to bother  him...amazed to see she went to study to read book..excited her feeling after reading the book... ready for heart to heart convo..take ur own time di..!!

Part 25 - O...She is really a kid, telling him the story of thirsty crow. That was hilarious. Maan was shocked to see that she was telling him this story.

Maan was right that she had closed herself from outer world. She was not at interested exploring herself beyond some limit. She was happy with whatever little she had. How come she has become like that..? Or she was like that only.?

Maan was right to get angry, annoyed at her. He was not expecting she would be so meek or so dumb. The man like him who earned everything by his hard work could never like people like geet. Both are poles apart. Still he found her beautiful, lost for a while in her, liked her effort to divert his mind from problems.

She successfully diverted his mind from worries about dadi's health.

Glad that dadi was fine and she too enjoyed geet's story.

Oh...she found kahna's book in maan's study

Lovely banner Hinal.👍🏼

Edited by Madhuri53 - 7 years ago
can't tell me,how much i enjoying this story?especially i can't stop laughing in part 25.geet met with an accident.so she again stop her life bcoz of it.nd maan taught her how to face herself in difficult situation also.at first geet was angry later she realised,she was in fault.one thing,i observed,whhenever maan in bad mood geet lighten his mood nd whenever geet in bad mood ,maan take care of her.both just made for each other.dadi realised it.geet is so cute like child in last part.before maaan i started laughing when geet told him the story named the thirsty crow.even dadima also laughed.she knew her grandson veery well.
pls dear take ur time but don't end it very soon.bcoz after long days got ur new ff
Lovely update dear
Loved it!!
Geet witnessed maan's emotional side and demeanor
Seeing maan's concern and care towards his dadima and knowing everything abt dadima made geet remind her relationship equation with Raj 
She acknowledged that Pooja knew more abt Raj than her !! A ounce of thread colored with her feelings and endurance which she was holding in her heart for Raj 
Geet with her stubborn and naive mind made Maan to accompany her for a walk
The ambience of the environment made him feel light and his heart was in peace
The talk between them made him to avert his mind out from stress
Dadima was glad to have a verbose with geet which enlightened the environment around them
Geet's sense of humor is filled with innocence and naive that she came up with a nyc child hood story !! A thirsty Crow!!
Maan was in splits on hearing her choice of story which irked him to the core and asked her to think thoughtful abt her future and life with seriousness!!
😊

Lovely Banner dear
Loved it!!
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update
Sometimes I just go speechless with your updates.
This is yet another update where I was left mum.the question tat came to my mind is wat geet knows abt raj just the way she questioned herself. she says she loves him but wat does she know abt him.. where does she stand in this relationship where one is happy getting his love and the other is wasting her time thinking abt him all the time with no focus abt future. Is this love for her.
Secondly maan .. I just don't understand his nature at times. He is someone who shows different shades but there is a very good growth in his character. Now waiting to see a lover in him but m sure tat will also be quire different.

seriously... the thirsty crow.. is she so dumb tat she only remembered this story.. god help her n save maan. Tat boy is abt to fall in love with this unique piece. ..

Plz count my like... my mobile net is giving me a problem. ..
👏 👍🏼 As always awesome update 👏
Like the way geet shows concern to her only Monster 😉 Taking him for breakfast to distract him , is shows how much she care but she is not that mature to understand this feeling now or may be it's too early for her to discover this new feeling n may be for us too 😆
Geet is so naive that she don't understand the gravity of the situations many times...
Her asking about tree to Maan shows that she is so fascinated with so many new things but on the other hand Maan is more mature in compare to her
But Geet approach is also rt 😆 may be it's sound crazy n kidish but I really like your concept of thrist crow. Like really 😆 😆
I swear while reading I thought she'll come up with some serious n interesting story but "thirsty Crow" is beyond my imagination n trust me I laugh so hard after that
N it is impossible for me to read update further 😆
But Why Maan-the-monster had to turned into a strict teacher n scold her
He can also deal with her with some softness but like a rude person he scold her n I don't like it at all
Actually when I read the update in which he threw her out of the house I was super annoyed but see a different approach there i think may be here also u will come up with different POV
I'm waiting
Please continue soon