Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
have to say maan surely know magic first he make her smile then again make her realised she has got some awesome person in her life
lovely update
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Maan is nice with her
Geet is sad as its her father death anniversary 
& Maan was shocked
Update soon 
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing story I m loving it.read all in one go.
It is beautifully written.
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn I want mug cakes as well! Good thing Maan can cheer her up and yay she got her feather back! I really hope can find herself and her passion...she is doing things she doesnt enjoy! The loss of her father is tragic because after that she had no one and I feel bad for  her :( I dont think dinner is helping.
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wish raj n pooja hd decided to come over to geet's place at this time... she needed them more nw... 
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
And him...heart warming update..
"clouds comes floating into my life,no longer to cause rain or usher storm but to add colour to my sunset sky " ...Tagore

Isn't it true ...maan is that cloud who is going to bring colour in geet's life ...ana nd kabir r doing der part but maan lighting her life with his valuable talks ...

Awesome one ...continue soon

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet is best in cooking she should make this as her career
Monster khurana became softer khurana
Like it
She is very lucky got Friends like them
Waiting for next
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
A very different type story
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super wow...profound wisdom being shared by maan...he is straightforward but also quite judgmental...something neeeds to be done about that too...i am waiting to see how he helps her unravel for herself what she wants to do in life...great going...waiting as usual...i too want a choco mug cake!!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 the pm n perfect emotional update, excellently written! Geet makes breakfast! Maan says its too sweet n doesn't have it! Geet sad! Ana teases Maan! Maan gifts her a feather! Geet ecstatic! Geet detaches herself frm everyone! Maan wonders where she is! Ana goes 2 meet Geet! Geet reveals its her dad's death anniversary! Ana consoles Geet! they take her out 2 cheer her up! Maan stunned 2 knw who dad is dead! Geet lost in her thoughts! Maan advises her! Geet overwhelmed! Love this Monster Khurana! When will the love story start?/? update soon