Is Rohan going the Karan Mehra way?

Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know but for the last whole week he hasn't really done anything prominent or his scenes are edited out.

Makes me wonder what if he also is evicted out like Karan was despite his older show's popularity. 
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
He do this week
He only do dhamaka's when he got nominated
I predicted it already with my post of Rohan vanishes from the show and I agree here because off late Rohan isn't seen in episodes. They gave chances to Karan like they instigated him and told him to be active but he didn't do drama so he was coercively evicted. Sane way Rohan was instigated & Dethroned yet he kept quiet and today Jagga blackmailed/dhamki him and he was appearing scared and had no words. So I think if he didn't do fake drama now then sadly his chances are there to get evicted.

Originally posted by *Dev.*

I predicted it already with my post of Rohan vanishes from the show and I agree here because off late Rohan isn't seen in episodes. They gave chances to Karan like they instigated him and told him to be active but he didn't do drama so he was coercively evicted. Sane way Rohan was instigated & Dethroned yet he kept quiet and today Jagga blackmailed/dhamki him and he was appearing scared and had no words. So I think if he didn't do fake drama now then sadly his chances are there to get evicted.

Yes BB tried his best. Rohan only gets more arrogant even when people instruct him in a nice way.

He thinks he's some Madhuri Dixit. The way he makes faces and gets upset it's so off-putting. 

Fake drama kya ye kissi layak nah hai. 🤢
I think after and during "captaincy" he was so humiliated (in a way... Bb gave warnings.. Was openly insulted... Salman said his captaincy was nothing... HM's were not supporting him) so now he is not in a mood to play...
Baaki swami ji jaane :P
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Keep hating him @tm 😊

No I ❤️ him honey. 
Download voot app & u will get to see his dozens of videos..!!
summery of rohan this week
Salman took his side on WkW & bashed hms for not following him bb edited out
Rohan refused to take order for priyanka & got into arguments with her in case if u think that rohan never speak against jagga bb edited out
Rohan took stand against lopa over captaincy issues if u feel that rohan is being the puppet of lopa bb edited out
rohan accused lopa for constantly preaching about bani acc LF bb edited out
rohan advice gaurav over the captaincy issues bb edited out
rohan nominated priyanka & his reason bb edited out
Still rohan is at fault.???    
Originally posted by Hitanshi26

Download voot app & u will get to see his dozens of videos..!!
summery of rohan this week
Salman took his side on WkW & bashed hms for not following him bb edited out
Rohan refused to take order for priyanka & got into arguments with her in case if u think that rohan never speak against jagga bb edited out
Rohan took stand against lopa over captaincy issues if u feel that rohan is being the puppet of lopa bb edited out
rohan accused lopa for constantly preaching about bani acc LF bb edited out
rohan advice gaurav over the captaincy issues bb edited out
rohan nominated priyanka & his reason bb edited out
Still rohan is at fault.???    

Maybe all these videos just weren't entertaining enough to be included. 

I don't know, the BB editing team knows for better/worse. 😆

Whereas Rohan not being able to take stand in front of Jagga is concerned. Jagga was very nice (fake) in this one week. 

However today when she threatened Rohan about udaoing his chhitde we all saw what happened clearly, kaise bheegi billi ban gaya tha. 😳

Varna toh itna arrogance hota hai usmain puri hawa nikal jati hai iski Priyanka ke dhamki ke samne. 🤣
Originally posted by gajalove

Maybe all these videos just weren't entertaining enough to be included.

I don't know, the BB editing team knows for better/worse.😆

Whereas Rohan not being able to take stand in front of Jagga is concerned. Jagga was very nice (fake) in this one week.

However today when she threatened Rohan about udaoing his chhitde we all saw what happened clearly, kaise bheegi billi ban gaya tha.😳

Varna toh itna arrogance hota hai usmain puri hawa nikal jati hai iski Priyanka ke dhamki ke samne.🤣

Well haters will say that uski fatt gayi thi & fans will say that he didn't give her chance to create faltu ka drama..!! Waise jaise jiski soch jisko support karna hai karo..!! 😆
& i want jagga to target rohan at the end of the day rohan is the one who gets benefit from it..!! first week me bhi jagga ke wajah se rohan ko support mila & so bring it on jagga target him audiences will support him..!! 😆