Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Hitanshi26

& i want jagga to target rohan at the end of the day rohan is the one who gets benefit from it..!! first week me bhi jagga ke wajah se rohan ko support mila & so bring it on jagga target him audiences will support him..!! πŸ˜†

Ya we also saw how Rohan tried to butter her up immideately after she made him cry.

'Main aapse kyun ladna chahunga aapko to main bahar se jaanta hoon'. πŸ€£

This time toh I hope she makes the big reveal only don't even mind if she get eliminated after making that arrogant pricks life hell. πŸ˜ˆ

Hitanshi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gajalove

Ya we also saw how Rohan tried to butter her up immideately after she made him cry.

'Main aapse kyun ladna chahunga aapko to main bahar se jaanta hoon'.🀣

This time toh I hope she makes the big reveal only don't even mind if she get eliminated after making that arrogant pricks life hell.😈

yes i hope priyanka soon make big reveal about what she knows about him we all are desperately waiting..!!
& after her eviction she got bashed for targeting his family all over her Social media & waapas aate hi she changed her game as ye prince of india myjhe dedo..!! par na ghanta hath me aaya na manu & manveer & itna fake rehne ke baad bhi nominated ho gayi abb aayegi first week wali jagga jisko itna drama karne ke baad bhi audiences 1st week me hi knock out kar degi πŸ˜‰

yes i hope priyanka soon make big reveal about what she knows about him we all are desperately waiting..!!
& after her eviction she got bashed for targeting his family all over her Social media & waapas aate hi she changed her game as ye prince of india myjhe dedo..!! par na ghanta hath me aaya na manu & manveer & itna fake rehne ke baad bhi nominated ho gayi abb aayegi first week wali jagga jisko itna drama karne ke baad bhi audiences 1st week me hi knock out kar degi πŸ˜‰

Main toh Priyanka ka drama hi chahti hoon. 

Mujhe bhi WC entry ke baad wali fake Priyanka bilkul nahi pasand.

Par aaj toh Priyanka baby ne 2 min main Rohan ki chaddi-banyan uttar dene ki dhamki de di. 

Rohan ka chehra. πŸ˜† Maazza aa gaya wasn't he the same guy who enjoying mocking Swami ji a few days ago. 

TIT FOR TAT. πŸ€£
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Hitanshi26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gajalove

Main toh Priyanka ka drama hi chahti hoon.

Mujhe bhi WC entry ke baad wali fake Priyanka bilkul nahi pasand.

Par aaj toh Priyanka baby ne 2 min main Rohan ki chaddi-banyan uttar dene ki dhamki de di.

Rohan ka chehra.πŸ˜†Maazza aa gaye wasn't he the same guy who enjoying mocking Swami ji a few days ago.

TIT FOR TAT.🀣

Yes TIT FOR TAT rohan ke kapde utre ya kuch aur hame kya.?? hume to bas mazze karne hai..!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes TIT FOR TAT rohan ke kapde utre ya kuch aur hame kya.?? hume to bas mazze karne hai..!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If something is getting 'edited out' by BB ..that means they're not not worthy to be put in a 40 mins episode.. Simple!

So one needs to do something really impactful so that it gets included in the main episode (ie. Baba, Jagga, MMM, Bani, Lopa).
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW, Rohan ain't going anywhere.. unlike Karan, he is actually one of the most loved & talked about contestant. His fanbase is only second to Bani's. He'll be making the finals for sure.
Hitanshi26 thumbnail
Abhi to aap priyanka ko vote karo she needs the most rohan ke kapdo ki chinta karne ke liye uske fans hai kahi aisa na ho jaye ki iss week bhi first week ki tarah knock out ho jayye..!!

Abhi to aap priyanka ko vote karo she needs the most rohan ke kapdo ki chinta karne ke liye uske fans hai kahi aisa na ho jaye ki iss week bhi first week ki tarah knock out ho jayye..!!

Scandal > Eviction β˜ΊοΈ
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

If something is getting 'edited out' by BB ..that means they're not not worthy to be put in a 40 mins episode.. Simple!

So one needs to do something really impactful so that it gets included in the main episode (ie. Baba, Jagga, MMM, Bani, Lopa).

I actually saw loads of ppl praising lf n unseen videos stuff more than episode stuff