Abhijeet Vs Hamza Ali Abassi Live In Debate

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Dont relate it to poltical or kashmir issues between indo-pak...but wanted to post the recent hatred of abhijeet ...i remember once he apologized for his behavior in shekar suman show but he didnt changed himself...Abhijeet always show how insecure person he is ...i dont mind his way of thinking toward Pakistan its his right...but i seriously laughed when he said that we dont need pakistan , ap bollywood ke 1 percent bhi nahi ho ...LOL ...Janab bollywood main countless Pakistani songs kyun copy hote rahay hain itnay arsay say leker even aj tak muni badnam and Bolna of arijit ...jinko lata mangeshkar se leker aaj arijit tak ke awazon ne gaya 😉😃...abhijeet himself sang alot of pakistani copied song like lamha lamha dore kyun pighalte hai or yeh pyar pyar tu hai iqarar yaar tu hai yeh jeet har tu hai piya ðŸ˜ƒ...i dont differentiate between people or artist of both countries they all are same to me ...but this abhijeet make me crazy all the time when i hear him

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTgpaJBr6aQ&t=1148s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
Sahi logon ko lagaya debate karne. Hamza conducted himself well. The anchor was so shrill. And why get that useless Abhijeet? Anupam Kher would be a better option. Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Now debate doesnt matter, laat padney pe bhi HOA mein kuch log faltu mein aa jatey hai.
Hamza Ne pyaar se ganda kara he :D
Abhijeet is hardly the appropriate person to debate political issues.
As MrsKhan said above, Anupam Kher would have been a better choice. 
But hey, anything for trp ratings!