Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tu Tu Hai Wahi #2/wrapping up in day or two-Note page 142 / 31st July - Page 60

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update.   Kanal is so brilliant he just gives a reality check to dadi.  Sad to know that dadi was was just tying Maan down. But kunal is like a saviour to Maan  waiting for next update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update(sorry for late)...dadi & dev waited outside hospital & they met kunal to know about maan...but instead of telling about maan kunal showed a clear mirror to dadi about her money minded with ocd about maan...she wanted maan to marry sam instead of their bankrupts but for  khandani status...very happy when kunal revealed the true colors from dadi's mind to help maan who was suffering from his missing life at accident time but dadima told it as psychic problem...hope maan had to enjoy his life with his small family very well & its sure kunal's plan made it perfect ...excited for next...!!
Edited by uluvmg - 7 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Didu🤗
Howzz U?

I will catch with all 5 parts soon..
For the past 2 weeks I was down with typhoid..and this week internals!!
So was not able to read :(
Will read and comment soon :D
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Madhu..

Hi Didu🤗
Howzz U?

I will catch with all 5 parts soon..
For the past 2 weeks I was down with typhoid..and this week internals!!
So was not able to read :(
Will read and comment soon :D

hope u r fine ? take care of health n studies  ðŸ˜³
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonia didi plz update part 18 we have waited so long
For part new I like only the story you have written 😊Edited by mehrunnesa - 7 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Madam update kab doge 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Maansee Di, I am very much here. Due to internet problem for more than a week, followed by one week's bed health I was not able to update

Hey Dearies,

Follow my more activities on My FB Pages during my inactive days on IF..If u have any inquiry. you can send me pm on these pages.. Instead of my personal profile if you are not in my buddy list..I am very much active on FB ðŸ˜ƒ

It ll be wonderful if u Like & Follow me on my both pages . For all my Fiction Updates, Teasers, Daily Recommendation for you (FFs, Vmz etc), Anu's Edits n Gurti News..Ask me for any typical photo n caps from any episode ( u ll get as fast as ur request reach me)

Whole reflection of my social life 

Sonia's Fictions

Gurti Heaven  

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post sonia dear. Just checked it out. Love all posts very much. 
But why are tanha pics and track hints missing? Remember that decorated venue pic you'd posted?

Please check that one and repost the party track photo. Put up some nice teaser sometime ahead if possible. You have created a beautiful world of maaneet/gurti. It takes us back to our beloved show and lovebirds. Really a masterpiece. 

Please try to update all your stories at the earliest. And send passwords for prologue and chapter 1 of piya bawari. 
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked vms on ur fb page as we can also hear songs from the page😃
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: turbulence

Beautiful post sonia dear. Just checked it out. Love all posts very much. 

But why are tanha pics and track hints missing? Remember that decorated venue pic you'd posted?

Please check that one and repost the party track photo. Put up some nice teaser sometime ahead if possible. You have created a beautiful world of maaneet/gurti. It takes us back to our beloved show and lovebirds. Really a masterpiece. 

Please try to update all your stories at the earliest. And send passwords for prologue and chapter 1 of piya bawari. 

All the latest teasers are given with upcoming tracks , visit the page
Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago