Tu Tu Hai Wahi #2/wrapping up in day or two-Note page 142 / 31st July - Page 21

Posted: 7 years ago
Thanx for pm Nd PW
Lovely Nd emotional update. Maaneet both care fr each oder. Feet making maaneet sleep.
Devs life is always a nightmare. Sandwiches btwn maaneet Nd dadi. My guess was right. NW said also here. Waiting fr more drama. Amu ko hosh aa Raha hai. nurse understanding maaneet. Kya Issi tharah dev air dadi BHI samjega
Amazing update
Maaneet 's dream come true after getting their marriage
They cherished their moments
Maan enjoyed geet's possessiveness
Loved daadi's character
Beautifully written 👍🏼
Nice part ..
Wow !! Shaadi hui nahi aur Geet kitni possessive ho gayi ..
I loved this new Geet ..
Finally Amu is getting better ..
Waiting for cutie pie and Maaneet bondings ..Edited by Simran_B - 7 years ago
Maan and Geet's moments are so beautiful I like how he teases her telling her that women drool over him while she gets all jealous and angry and that side of hers is actually wonderful to see
and Maan totally enjoys this side of his possessive wife
Maan asking Geet to sleep and she telling him she is used to having many sleepless nights without him now she wants to make him sleep the very same way she makes their son sleep and Maan happily agrees tonight he slept without pills just with care and love
when the nurse came Geet had such deep fear but Maan calmed her and told her that their son is out of danger he has awaken now
Daadima surprises Dev and he is hell worried but after listening to her he promises to take her to Maan in the morning it seems that he has asked for KC shares and now Daadima is tensed
I hope once she learns about Geet she can accept Geet and not judge her as its only Geet that makes Maan truly happy
hopefully Daadima does not point any fingers at Geet when she hears about Armaan too

oh Maan-Geet got married in such a hurry...it is a very right step by Maan...
he gave rights to Geet for society satisfaction because society needs proof of relations...
and still Daadi's reaction to this is not known...but with this marriage Geet is now Maan's legal wife so Daadi also can't separate them...

but where is Dev and why Maan is not including Dev in his personal affair...whereas Kunal is included... Dev also loves him and cares for him so much...but Maan strangely behaving very rude with him...

wonderful update...

thanx for pw...

Daadi landed in Shimla...
she knows everything from Maan's actions to his disappearance...

but very confusing why Maan is doing all this...he may have loved Geet very much and now he got her he is happy...he took decision of marrying her so that nobody can separate them but I am not able to understand that why he asked his attorney to transfer all property right on his name...why he snatched all rights from Daadima when she is the one who is so much worried for him...

or is there any hidden story behind his this action...

if there is no hidden story then I am not at all liking Maan ignoring all his relations for Geet...this is wrong...

thanx for pw...
Originally posted by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

oh Maan-Geet got married in such a hurry...it is a very right step by Maan...
he gave rights to Geet for society satisfaction because society needs proof of relations...
and still Daadi's reaction to this is not known...but with this marriage Geet is now Maan's legal wife so Daadi also can't separate them...

but where is Dev and why Maan is not including Dev in his personal affair...whereas Kunal is included... Dev also loves him and cares for him so much...but Maan strangely behaving very rude with him...

wonderful update...

thanx for pw...

His family care but they never believed about Geet's existence.. In which conditions their child was born..It could become a big issue...Dev was warned by Maan still he was not sure about him. As he always act according to Daddi

Only his friend Kunal trusted him..He was one who kept his hope high...If he married Geet now atleast it was sure Daddi couldn't do anything..Her reaction might be any. But as Maan's wife Geet had full right to be Khuraana Bahu.. 

Now its matter of Amu's future too... 
Originally posted by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Daadi landed in Shimla...
she knows everything from Maan's actions to his disappearance...

but very confusing why Maan is doing all this...he may have loved Geet very much and now he got her he is happy...he took decision of marrying her so that nobody can separate them but I am not able to understand that why he asked his attorney to transfer all property right on his name...why he snatched all rights from Daadima when she is the one who is so much worried for him...

or is there any hidden story behind his this action...

if there is no hidden story then I am not at all liking Maan ignoring all his relations for Geet...this is wrong...

thanx for pw...

He is mentally weak...physiologically  too .. He knows his family don't trust him.. Even what Daddi will think about Geet ? At one side she was illiterate n dumb..on other hand how she made relation with Maan..Brought his child to this world...  He is not sure aristocrat Daddi ll accept her as Bahu n ll point her character .. Before any action of hers..he wants to make Geet n Amu's future secure... 

He is scared of Daddi's wrath n also can't trust Geet ..he is keep on saying don't run away..even asked Kunal to tighten security.. Its traumatic condition of mentally sick person .. Why he loves her madly.. I gave my explanation as flow but baaki usko patta hoga..😆

Yes he loves his family , Geet n his child... He not just taking steps without letting his family know...Even also chip chip k ...he made a security barrier around Geet..so that she can't run away... So from this its clear..He loves all but doesn't trust all too...its Daddi or Geet...Dev is poor guy..

Maan ne khud he yeh socha hua hai k ..whats is in Daddi's mind n what step Geet can take ... like she left scared of her family... even she can take this step meeting Maan's family... So all this.. Trapped her in security n married in hurry to assure her..
To face Daddi too..n her wrath
Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
Nice part maan married geet so in society no one point a finger on geet and amu he incuded dadi in marrige so dadi
Wil nt create hurdle and also so when he saud sbt geet no one belived him except kunal nice continue soon thnks for the ow dear
Lovely update...
Maaneet moments were too cute...
Their understanding, love, cute nok-jhok.. everything was just admirable...
Oh! So daadi is back...
Let's see how will Maan handle all this...