Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Whatever  topic maker has written, showed his/her jealousy towards Hina & also with her fans..Comparing Hina with Parul & Shivangi, , non sense for Yeh rista, The way Hina  got appreciation , love  from millions fans proved everything what a master  she is as Akshara..& last don't  try to attack Hina on her beauty & nature...Million times better than yours...your bull shit post really of no value...Try again my dear, Idiotic behavior & cunning approach, sick personality too...You won't get anything with your bakwaas post here..Hina 's acting ensured YR to run for long 8 years, Let me see how ur favorites run this show 4 how much time... Edited by kritikamalhotra - 7 years ago
kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Are your favorires beauty Queens in telly industry, I think ankhanein hi nahin hain achaa dekhne ki & appreciate karne ki topic maker, really hilarious your post is..Hina has been blessed with both beauty & talent, Let God to judge this, Not only like who comment on actors beauty & talent..Please MODS it's a sincere request to take strict action on ttopic maker post as it only leads to needless fights, All the actors deserve respect, Hoping some strict  action to be taken very soon here. Edited by kritikamalhotra - 7 years ago
aditimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For some only beauty queens & talented are their only favorites rest others are not..Oho please don't show your arrogance  with such open posts  topic maker...If I have started giving my views on the comparison of these three actors then restlessness in you will start, So better delete the portion where racist remark given to one to whom you don't like,, Otherwise I can't spare your favorites, Bahut kuch hai un per likhne do, mazboor matt karna...Better use ur energy for positive, hope you will get point..Hina fans are not coward  too & can very well reply to  all who attack us & our favorites. Edited by aditimathur - 7 years ago
ambikamitra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hina fans--Does the opening post by someone need to get attention--For me It's a big No as we all know what Hina has done & What her worth in YR..We are really proud of her as she with her awesome acting brought YR to such level  during her 8 yrs. stint..Her work & talent appreciated by many & truly fetched her many awards...This prove everything...Fruits of her hardwork still reaping by creatives & new joined actors..No comparison in it..so  no need to react on such faltu post..We are happy to the brim as she had left & start searching 4 new projects..Very soon announcement of her comeback  will be heard..Hina Khan the Queen of YR & Will always be till this show talks going on. Edited by ambikamitra - 7 years ago
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dont worry gys these r all haters and bloody jealouse people well peeps this is just for fyi that its hona who hv managed tonrun the show with so much ease for 8 limg years and stilll trp king ok many more shows hv shut down on same slot and thats hina thing the show ws is will be a hit
Anyways already reported
kdiya1234 thumbnail
Guys The post made by some one & those who supported this post are neither the fans of Parul & Shivangi, They are the fans of some Mr. & very easy to  judge their hatred & jealousy in writing & supporting comments..Kuch logon ki fitrat mahin badalti sach mein, Making new I.D's to criticize the actors whom they don't liked never stopped..Still calling them saint & their favorites as Saint & Mahaan without knowing the exact reality, Hatred filled people they are..Guys both the actual main leads are moved on still K fans needlessly attack Hina & their racist remarks proved their sick mentality totally..Hope MODS take strict actions on such posts &  delete the objectionable part. Edited by kdiya1234 - 7 years ago
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Parul she was amazing as Ragini  in bidaai.  .   Wish hina all the best.  
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Comparison and Bashing is strictly not allowed.

Topic closed
Yrkkh DT