MasterChef India Season 5

why is ashima sticking to baking/desserts in evry episode?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
almost every episode, i see her cook some dessert or the other. i get it that she's a baking artist/cake design artist but i would like to see her attempt a savory dish. kirti and dinesh have attempted savory dishes but i wish she attempts to make a savory dish sometime. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is what I said on a another post. She is not making anything else. The judges should notice such things and the contestants to try something else. She becomes a finalist on the basis of just desserts.👎🏼
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last year Vijay was reprimanded for always making fried foodstuff.
In fact after being told he used techniques like baking, etc..
Why not tell ashima?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Last year Vijay was reprimanded for always making fried foodstuff.
In fact after being told he used techniques like baking, etc..
Why not tell ashima?

he at least attempted savory dishes, whether it was his forte or not. not every dish is gonna be perfect but there's no harm in making one. almost every episode she makes desserts, which is her forte. why can't she attempt a savory dish? she might not get the perfect or she might but she can at least attempt to make one or twoEdited by _Meena_ - 7 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

he at least attempted savory dishes, whether it was his forte or not. not every dish is gonna be perfect but there's no harm in making one. almost every episode she makes desserts, which is her forte. why can't she attempt a savory dish? she might not get the perfect or she might but she can at least attempt to make one or two

what I meant is that he only made a certain type and was reprimanded which led him to experiment.
Even ashima should be told and maybe she'd experiment with savoury.
priya185 thumbnail
lol that is true she is good but she needs to come away from desserts
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The irony is that it was mainly the guys who got eliminated (or will soon like Sid) who actually experimented  with proper  food  and we are stuck with contestants who have a strong hand with sweet dishes. Nowadays when the focus is on healthy food and limiting sweet desserts, this show somehow sends out a slightly poor message. I think the main issue is that it's easier to make desserts look nice plus faster to cook. Edited by BullsEye777 - 7 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show should be name master chef desserts. 
Always top 5 dessertd only are chosen and desserts gets praised and most of them can only make desserts 
Those who are versatile are eliminated😭
PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Piku-] This show should be name master chef desserts.
Always top 5 dessertd only are chosen and desserts gets praised and most of them can only make desserts
Those who are versatile are eliminated😭
[/QUOTE

Even Pradip jimentioned about this likeness towards sweets of judges]