Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS: I Belong to You updated on pg:22

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi! πŸ˜†
Okay this was the first ever story on raya that my mind weaved. I wrote it but was too afraid/shy/embarrassed to post it here. So i deleted it πŸ˜† So after years, this story was again bugging my mind and I was constantly thinking why did I deleted it. To give some peace to my mind, I have re-written it πŸ˜³ Its almost the same I thought with few minor changes. Also I have kept all the characters I thought that time intact. Yes I have Rajat urf Rajjo in my story πŸ€£ I hope his fans wont sue me with copy right issues πŸ˜‰ Read and do criticize but acche se matlab constructive criticism πŸ˜³ And yes updates will be late...matter of 4-5 updates😳

Priya landed in Mumbai after ten long years. Mumbai-the city where she did her schooling n college, the city where she spent her childhood, the city where she lost her love. She silently prayed not to come across her love for the time she is in Mumbai. Yes, her love is in Mumbai. She was looking for the person who came to receive her but there was no one. She was mentally cursing her friend and as if on cue, she received his call, "What is this Rajat? I am waiting on Airport and no one have come to receive me"

"I am so sorry Priya, I will check and let you know", Rajat apologised

"I should have not obliged you...kahan phasa diya tumne", Priya complained.

"I owe it to you...give me some time, I will arrange", Rajat pleaded

"It's fine...I will manage", Priya half-heartedly answered

"You sure?", Rajat asked

"Yes, I can manage on my own...i hope tumne atleast room thik se book kiya ho", Priya taunted him

"Jyoti ne kiya hai so you can be sure", Rajat smiled

Priya hung the call and went outside to hire a taxi. On the way to hotel, she was lost in her memories-memories she created in Mumbai with her friends before leaving them behind without informing. She felt guilty for breaking ties with them all of a sudden but she wanted to protect herself and her heart and it was in her best interest to leave behind everything and nurse her broken heart.

She was happy that atleast there was no problem in her hotel room booking. The First thing she did was to sleep. She was tired of travelling hence badly wanted to rest. After sleeping for around 4-5 hours, she had some food and went for roaming around on streets of Mumbai. She was surprised seeing the drastic changes city had undergone but she loved it. She tried locating her favourite hangouts but she couldn't locate any. She headed towards the beach. She loved water since childhood-it gave her sense of peace and calmness- be it any form either rain or sea. She feels rejuvenated when near to water. Around 8, she went back to hotel as her stomach was grumbling.

She unwillingly started going through the subject of Conference-expansion of Retail Clothing Business. She hated it, she never understood the need of having an entire closet dedicated to clothes when fewer can do. For her, it was waste of Money. She was of the view that instead of spending money on clothes, one should spend them on books and food which atleast give satisfactions. Little did she know that most of the people find satisfaction in having closet full with new clothes. Putting aside her thoughts and theories, she concentrated on task at hand. Tomorrow she have to meet Rajat's partner to discuss details before conference starts. After winding up her work, she tucked herself in bed with a book in her hands.

Books were here best friends. They always take her to the world which is far more interesting than hers. She likes it how everything cease to exists when she is reading her book. She sink into her book and escape away from the world.

Next Morning, Rajat called Priya to inform that he have told his friend that she will be attending the conference and he will help her around.

"I will get back to you for not telling me that conference is about textiles", Priya warned him.

"Had I told you, you would have got one more reason to avoid this conference", Rajat admitted.

"Oh so you trapped me...you just wait for the time I get caught of you", Priya Scowled.

"You can settle score with me afterwards...my friend is punctual so please be on time", Rajat requested her.

Priya was waiting for rajat's Partner-cum-friend in a cafe. She was there before time as she did not wanted to have a bad impression in first meeting. She was sipping her coffee viewing outside the cafe. Suddenly, she spotted HIM. No, This can't be true. She rubbed her eyes to clear them and again looked outside to confirm. He was not there. Phew! It was Mirage. Priya Sharma stop thinking about him and concentrate on your coffee, its delicious. She was enjoying her coffee and she spotted him again in the cafe, even after rubbing her eyes, clearing her vision she could see him.This cannot be true. What is he doing here. Last time I checked, he was in Australia. Wait, you checked on him about 6 months ago. Priya was in horror as he was approaching her. He was coming in her direction. Priya ducked her head behind Menu card and silently prayed that he should not see her. She peeped and found him busy talking to manager. She hurried to leave the place as soon as possible and to shift the meeting somewhere else. 

She get up from the table to disappear somewhere but a voice from behind stopped her, "Excuse Me". It was his voice. She can never forget anything about him or anything associated to him.  She was mesmerised on hearing his voice after what felt like an eternity. She felt weight on her shoulder and quickly came out of her dreamy world and cursed herself. He was standing right behind her, just inches away. What I am going to do now? Gathering herself up, maintaining a calm composure, she turned around with a Yes.

"Priya tum? Oh My God! After so long! Where were you", he was excited to meet her.

"Umm who are you? I mean I cannot recollect", Priya lied. You are so dumb Priya. Was that the only thing that you could come up with? Silly girl.

"Mujhe nahi pehchana?" , he asked in surprised "Come on Priya...itna bhi change nahi hua mai sirf thoda sa healthy hogaya hoon"

"Now what would you say. Keep the same confused expression and continue drama", Priya cursed her stupidity. She glanced at him and noticed that he have truly put on weight and is quite healthy.

"Okay we were in college...friends...neha vikram", Ram gave her hints and Priya acted as if recollecting her memories.

"Oh yes! I remember...Ram, Mr Popular of college", Priya ended her drama as she cannot continue it further. It was not convincing either  to lie that she doesn't remember him unless she had a memory loss. Damn Priya! You should have used Memory Loss trick and weaved a story that you don't remember past. It would have saved you from many emotional turmoils.

Ram was relieved that at least she has realised. He was extremely happy on seeing her again. He lost all the hopes of meeting her in this lifetime but his stars were shining, his luck was kind and destiny bought her again in his life. He wanted to hug her, kiss her, lift her in the air, dance like a mad but he controlled his excitement. Stop it Ram! You were dying to see her again and she doesn't even remembered you. Was she saying truth or lying? Ram grew suspicious. But why would she lie? Ram pondered. How are you going to find out Ram? Hold your horses n contain your excitement, don't express your love unless you are sure. Be Calm and focus.

Priya was eyeing him occasionally as if trying to fit his image in her brain permanently and admiring him. After years, she was feeling happy that atleast she got a chance to see him once again in her life.

Ram cleared his throat, "shall we discuss about conference?".

Priya got another shock. Conference that too with Ram? Gosh Priya, you are so dead. He is Rajat's partner and you are supposed to work with him! How will I work with him being around?

Ram snapped his fingers infront of her eyes to bring her out of her dreams, "shall we?"

"Yes", Priya half heartedly agreed.

They discussed all the details regarding this venture and Priya was glad that she did study the files else she would hv turned out dumb infront of Ram.  They departed to their respective homes saying their goodbyes.

Ram was extremely happy and it was written all over his face. But one thing was eating his brain, "kya Priya sach mai mujhe bhul gayi thi?".  It was not that Priya was his only friend in college or his best friend but for Priya he was the only close friend. He remembered, once Priya, said, "I can never forget you" and now today she flatly refused to know him. He realised his love for Priya after she went far away from him. Now that destiny have given him a chance, he is going to utilised it, make most out of it. First he need to find out if Priya was lying or was speaking truth. If she was lying, he have to know the reason. He smiled remembering today's meeting. Priya have not changed much. She have aged to be more gorgeous than she was. Earlier she was meek but now she looks confident.

Priya hugged her bed, "I missed you so much". She was relaxing when  the glimpses of today's meeting struck her mind. Priya get up. You cannot rest, do something but what. Great! Back out from conference. Do hell with Rajat, Jyoti, Wedding gift and friendship. You and your heart matters most.

Priya was very weak at heart and her love was her biggest weakness. She was afraid that if she will be around Ram, her feelings will emerge out and betray her, her heart will rebel against her mind, her senses will make her go mad. She was afraid of rejection, she was afraid of not being loved back by the person who matters her more than life. Like it happened years ago:

Priya was looking around for Ram so that he can drop her home. She was completely dependent on him for wheeling her life. She searched him in whole party hall-Party which they organised to celebrate their success in exams.  She finally found him in the garden and the scene infront of her her numbed her.

Isha was on her knees and proposing Ram. Ram had a huge smile playing  on his face. Reality struck her. She was blind not to pay attention to the gossip going on in college. Priya always knew that Isha had a thing for Ram but she ignored given Isha and Ram were best friends.

That was the last time Priya saw Ram. She assumed that may be gossip was true and Ram too loves Isha. She decided to go back to New York to her uncle and continue her studies. She needed space and time to nurse her broken heart. She was afraid that Ram will know about her love for him and she may lose his friendship too. She cannot tolerate Ram with Isha.

And now after years, she was back to square one.

Priya received her phone which was ringing continuosly. She was not in a mood to talk anyone but Jyoti's constant calls made her receive the cal.

"Priya tu thik hai na? Phone kyu nahi lerahi thi mera", Jyoti was bit concerned

"Kuch nahi jyoti...abhi aayi hoon meeting se, I am tired", Priya lied

"Thik hai mai baad mai karti hoon call", Jyoti suggested

"Nahi bol na kya baat hai", Priya insisted

"Thank you thank you thank you...mai bata nahi sakti Priya I am so so happy", Jyoti beamed with joy

"Aisa bhi kya hogaya", Priya smiled

"Kuch khas nahi Rajat is spending time with me bas...agar tu nhi jaati na conference na toh Rajat kabhi nahi maanta is trip k liye", Jyoti thanked Priya

"So how is your Pre-honeymoon going on?", Priya teased her

"Shut up! Hum vacation pe aaye hai not some pre-honeymoon", Jyoti grunted

"Okay fine! Enjoy your time and pls ask Rajat to stop annoying me with his advices, I can handle this conference", Priya requested

"Hahaha...dont worry I will do that. I have find someone for you", Jyoti excitedly says

"Not again Jyoti! I am not ready", Priya pleaded

"But you said you are over your first love", Shruti complained

"Haan I said but that does not mean I am ready for relationship...I need to rest, bye", Priya disconnected the call.

How should I say you Jyoti that I am over Ram. I am not. And I can never be over him. I was far away from him so it was easy for me to say I am over him. But now after meeting him again, I can't. How can I say I am over him while I will be meeting him daily, working with him, seeing him smile, listen his voice, spend time with him. Its not so easy for me.

She could not back out of conference as Jyoti's words ringed in her ears, "Priya thank you so much...agar tu is conference ke liye haan nahi karti toh Rajat would not have spent time with me...shaadi ke baad toh he will get busy in business and it is this time when I can create memories with him". She felt helpless.

Priya decided to continue her tour and work with Ram. She mentally prepared herself on how to handle her emotions around Ram and be cold and indifferent to him. She will maintain safe distance from him and keep it up to business only.

P.S: Do help with the title...abhi jo randomly name sujha wahi rakh diya πŸ˜† good suggestions welcomed😳

PM will be sent in free timeπŸ˜†

Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
ResπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I read it dear...its too good and gripping..
For this u thought a lot to post... u shuldnt hv thought shy or embrassed..
Its very good going...

I liked it a lot, will come up with my essay soon on this story:)
Now duty calling meπŸ˜†

UnRes..

Me first to comment,πŸ˜ƒ thank u naseem dear for mking me achieve this..πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm... :)

Its a nice writeup dear..
For me its always a  treat to read a story on Raya and that especially from you...
And this one also i liked.

Nice start with priya returning after 10 yrs...and mainly rajat being her friend alone with to be married to jyothi..πŸ˜†

So without expressing, priya assumed a heart break and stayed away from him for 10 long yrs and cannot get over of him..
And Ram realizing his love after she left and he decided or chosed to wait still he knew wht wuld be her feelings..

Jyothi seemed a good lovely friend...priya came to help jyothi and now landed up were she got a chance to meet her love now and then and resume her love story...

Good..eager to read raya encounters now and to know in past hw their friendship was...and how their love story progress...

the awesome foursome were collegemates here...good one:)..eager to read their fun moments together...

Priya as usual with her trademark qualities and thoughts..her words on clothes, books and all..

I could imagine Raya hotel scene..
She acting like not knowing him, struggling hard inside, thinking culd hv told tht she had a memory lossπŸ˜† , tht wuld serve the purpose better.. lol..

Good going, waiting for next parts...

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
kya bolu naseem di..aap ne pehle hi kaha ki updates will be late. pehle se hi Step Mom ko apne update nahi kiya hai. aur phirse ek new story...
OK..this seems to be interesting. Priya is running from her feelings towards ram. let's c how the story progress.
aapki to ye bolke bhi kuch fayada nahi hai k next update jaldi Karo. phir bhi adat se majboor hu...plz jaldi Karo update next wala
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res..
tnx 4 pm dear
unres...
Beautiful dear...lvd it.
waiting for
the next update...Edited by .tiNNi. - 7 years ago
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful dear...u writing is a treat to read... so they both love each other but never confessed to each other... waiting for the next update...
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvSSever

ResπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I read it dear...its too good and gripping..
For this u thought a lot to post... u shuldnt hv thought shy or embrassed..
Its very good going...

I liked it a lot, will come up with my essay soon on this story:)
Now duty calling meπŸ˜†

I was new to writing na πŸ˜† i was not sure of it hence restrained πŸ˜† but uske baad dusre posts kiye stories and it was lost somewhere in mind and recently it emerged out nagging my brain so had to get rid of itπŸ˜†
UnRes..

Me first to comment,πŸ˜ƒ thank u naseem dear for mking me achieve this..πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm... :)

Its a nice writeup dear..
For me its always a  treat to read a story on Raya and that especially from you...
And this one also i liked.

Nice start with priya returning after 10 yrs...and mainly rajat being her friend alone with to be married to jyothi..πŸ˜†

So without expressing, priya assumed a heart break and stayed away from him for 10 long yrs and cannot get over of him..
And Ram realizing his love after she left and he decided or chosed to wait still he knew wht wuld be her feelings..

Jyothi seemed a good lovely friend...priya came to help jyothi and now landed up were she got a chance to meet her love now and then and resume her love story...

Good..eager to read raya encounters now and to know in past hw their friendship was...and how their love story progress...

the awesome foursome were collegemates here...good one:)..eager to read their fun moments together...

Priya as usual with her trademark qualities and thoughts..her words on clothes, books and all..

I could imagine Raya hotel scene..
She acting like not knowing him, struggling hard inside, thinking culd hv told tht she had a memory lossπŸ˜† , tht wuld serve the purpose better.. lol..

Good going, waiting for next parts...

thank you for the good words😳
she made her own assumptions and left to protect her heart n herself πŸ˜†
even i loved that restaurant wala scene.dialogues just came instantly πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

kya bolu naseem di..aap ne pehle hi kaha ki updates will be late. pehle se hi Step Mom ko apne update nahi kiya hai. aur phirse ek new story...
OK..this seems to be interesting. Priya is running from her feelings towards ram. let's c how the story progress.
aapki to ye bolke bhi kuch fayada nahi hai k next update jaldi Karo. phir bhi adat se majboor hu...plz jaldi Karo update next wala

thodi story ki hi tareef kardo πŸ˜† ya apna opinion de do story pe πŸ˜†

Namrata I wish I could open up my brain and show you how messed up it is always nothing can hold its attention for long, always jumping from one thing to the other  i started reading a book and its been a month and i hv not finished it yet reason my mind  my mind wanted to see BALH so i went for it...i was still watching but my mind said lets make Raya's hugs gif and i jumped to that πŸ˜† its difficult to control my brain...phir beech mai assignments, seminars work aajate hai πŸ˜† mujhe pata hai mai kaise handle karti hoon apne brain ko aur uski cravings ko πŸ˜†

i have to think about plot of step mother and for that i need to clear my brain πŸ˜† so writing this SS is also a part of cleaning process πŸ€£
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

Beautiful dear...u writing is a treat to read... so they both love each other but never confessed to each other... waiting for the next update...

thank you πŸ˜³
will try to do it soon may be within a week πŸ˜†
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Naseem i have written the same thing on OS channe mereya and i was thinking to post it midnight God now i have to change the entire thing 
Chalo koi nahi that wont be problem agar aapka SS padne ko mile I have read half will read full then comment
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janilover

omg Naseem i have written the same thing on OS channe mereya and i was thinking to post it midnight God now i have to change the entire thing

Chalo koi nahi that wont be problem agar aapka SS padne ko mile I have read half will read full then comment

Is it so 😲
Arey dont change post it like that only, shayad utna bhi similar na ho