Girls I need help! Please please please help!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone!
Sorry, this is a personal problem and nothing to do with KRPKAB but after hours of research on the internet, I didn't know where to look. This forum seemed like the best option.

So here is the problem. 

I am heading over to see my guy's mom on this Saturday and have a severe case of cystic acne all over my cheeks and jawline that makes the skin look horrible.  I understand makeup is an option but the bumps are so many that even I hate my hand on my face and can only imagine what others feel when they see my face.

I need to clean this mess a little bit and don't have much time. Can someone suggest any ointments or oral drugs that could help me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I am seeing her this Saturday (26th Nov). 

Thank you in advance to all your sweethearts for your help. 
Sorry Girl ...I would've helped u if I knew any solution of this problem...y don't u consult a dermatologist?
Hopefully everything goes well with u...
All the best 😕 Edited by Rhy2015 - 7 years ago
My suggestion,quick solution for acne cannot exist...But u go and meet her with confidence...As I faced same issue during my marriage alliance ...So don't feel depress...Meet them with what ever you are...All the best
For cystic acne, the only thing that worked for me is doxycycline. But it takes atleast a week to show effects and should not be taken other than by a doctors prescription.
As for ointments, you can try Epiduo (Benzoyl peroxide + Adapalene). It also takes a while to show it's effect.

As the others said, just be confident. I have suffered acne for long and trust me when I saw that we tend to look at it far more scarily than the person opposite to us does :)

All the best!!!
Regarding acne  , you will need to consider meeting a dermatologist and it will take time  ...but definitely there are medications to solve the same.
Regarding meeting your guys mom , go with confidence as far as health related issues can happen to any one at any time...no one is going to hate you for that ...but since you are so concious of this...you could speak to your guy abt the same ...so that he could present it to his mom and she will be prepared for for this ...and wont have a problem...

Just be yourself and you will be fine

PS : Beauty fades with time...but what appeals the most in ppl is good and humble character
Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 7 years ago

,drink plenty of water atleast 3 lts a day.
Apply raw honey if acne is painful.
you can also apply aloevera.

Still You shud consider visiting dermatologist.

Originally posted by bharti2887

Hello everyone!
Sorry, this is a personal problem and nothing to do with KRPKAB but after hours of research on the internet, I didn't know where to look. This forum seemed like the best option.

So here is the problem.

I am heading over to see my guy's mom on this Saturday and have a severe case of cystic acne all over my cheeks and jawline that makes the skin look horrible. I understand makeup is an option but the bumps are so many that even I hate my hand on my face and can only imagine what others feel when they see my face.

I need to clean this mess a little bit and don't have much time. Can someone suggest any ointments or oral drugs that could help me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I am seeing her this Saturday (26th Nov).

Thank you in advance to all your sweethearts for your help.
all d best dear... u cn prepare d pack by mixing 2 spoons of besan, a pinch of turmeric and some rose water. Apply dis on ur face and keep it for half an hour and wash ur face with plain water...Edited by swati-kapoor - 7 years ago
You could also use a concealer to help reduce the effect. 
It will definitely help hide the mark or reduce the intensity. 
Use it only for that short duration 

hey! sorry for what happened to your face. while i have not personally tried this solution i've heard a lot of positive reviews about it. patanjali has this powder called kanti lep. its not even that expensive. mix it with rose water or regular water and apply it as a pack, if possible overnight (and use a towel over your pillow cz it bleeds colour). that being said confidence is the best accessory ever so yeah. be confident and slay!