How many almonds should be consumed in one day? - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by --Elara--

I swear I didn't look at your choice! I didn't cheat! I just don't know how so many co-incidences happen with us?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U 2 r soul sisters man.πŸ˜† let's see which one wins! my arya still didn't voteπŸ˜‰

Achcha what i was saying tht should i call sayu for the prep? she can do 1 job. she can pm people and lessen mahi's burden of pming this LONG listπŸ˜† pro,chalega?
Anu, exams toh abhi start hue hain. Semesters from 6th December.
And we are. πŸ˜‰
Yeah,do call Sayu! She will be more than happy to help.😊
Originally posted by --Elara--

Anu, exams toh abhi start hue hain. Semesters from 6th December.
And we are. πŸ˜‰
Yeah,do call Sayu! She will be more than happy to help.😊
Dont say u will not be here in the bday??🀒

Okay, will call sayu once she is online!
Originally posted by aanvi98

Dont say u will not be here in the bday??🀒

Okay, will call sayu once she is online!
Don't worry i'll be there for Sam.😳

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Anu PMing is done. Itne PMs are enough. We won't be able to compile more than 14-15 messages.
I think #2 should be final

FINAL CC :

#3399FF
#FF6666
#FF0033

Mou it's okay Behena! Aaram se bhej 
And once Mou posts the write-up, we'll decide upon Titles πŸ˜³
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
{Birthday Messages}

Sonatia

Dear Putraji,
How are you putraji? Remember me?πŸ˜† I am your Daddy no muche wala πŸ˜† So don look angry angryπŸ˜‰ 
So I will write a decent and controlled bday wish you know the royal manarism nuh? And we both are just so innocentπŸ˜† 
So its the thread and no getting to wild daddy self I will become Mou😳 So finally where to start ? Its the day so special for my bestie came here to be friends with me. So its the gift I have got on your bday πŸ˜† So I am pretty confused what to gift you on your birthday πŸ˜† See your birthday and I got gift πŸ˜† well for that just wait for my PM sam and I am sorry I can not include your gift with this birthday wish. Its not yet readyπŸ˜† So I have a bahana to send you one more PM. Don ignore my PM okay?πŸ˜† It may be long, wild and stupidπŸ˜† ohho birthday gift se yaad aya Birthday wish I forgot wishing you Happy wala birthday Sam, you are more than my friend, you have become my sister πŸ€—
I know its not our weird birthday hug πŸ˜† but its a substitute hug huh? I will send you everything on your birthday πŸ˜³ Dddy loves you and matashrees tooπŸ˜‰ 
Kitne bhi buddhi hoja remember you are just a baby for me πŸ€—
God gives you all the best wala happiness in your life and never cause your tears. keeps you always safe and healthy. 
Candles ki tarha teri life me hamesha brightness aye and bulbs aur tubelights bhi hoga tension matt leπŸ˜†
Okay I am going to end my letter now par ye sirf trailer thaπŸ˜‰ I will PM you soon πŸ˜³

Love
                                                                                                      your Daddy  
                                                                             With the Bow and Arrow on  Top πŸ˜‰        

sorathskeikh

Happy Birthday to you my dear friend May Allah bless you Love you yar " 
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

Anu PMing is done. Itne PMs are enough. We won't be able to compile more than 14-15 messages.
I think #2 should be final

FINAL CC :

#3399FF
#FF6666
#FF0033

Mou it's okay Behena! Aaram se bhej 
And once Mou posts the write-up, we'll decide upon Titles πŸ˜³
Hmm good! but are u sure u can do the whole 200 people pming on birthday all alone? its a really big figure!
Originally posted by Sonatia

Rammy everything fine now? Kya halchal hai ?
Mou! πŸ€— He is not completely alright still but there is improvement in his condition. Thanks a lot and sorry i didn't tell you earlier. Love you my arya! 😳