sona 's level of excitement !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
sona was excited like a small child to celebrate her husband's bday ..the way she was gushing and beaming and even telling a third person ,the hotel manager that aaj unka birthday hai na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Soo much of child like innocence she has ...Yes she will be hurt alot that dev will not be able to come and will pour her heart out to her mother ..I am really looking forward to this scene...Wish some how dev makes up for this and they get to celebrate his bday in their special way without mommy's interference..🀒..yes its a wishful thinking on my partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but kya karein umeed pe hi duniya kayam haiπŸ˜†
I just hope your wish come true. Baaki sab CVS ke haath
Sona is a very matured person...she is a darling and she will handle the situation well rather than screeching like a fish wife.! Sure big disappointment she will face with Dev...

I am so looking forward to how  she will be  with all the disappointments inside her and how Dev will pacify her and how this will affect their relationship in future. Notice in the precap and the promo he was not happy...

Enough is said about Dev being quiet  and so on.. no need to remind reinforce and repeat as too many posts out there daily...πŸ˜†.As we know the story is in the main stage where Dev need to realize the differences btw his mother and Wife priorities  and also the same for others. Its all about love and compromise at the end of the day! 

I feel this scene was deliberately created so that Dev will recall  to reflect later in the future  , how is wife was so cool and calm, and didnt berate him for what his mum did and maybe this incident will be used a tool for a major showdown...later, not forgeting his sister and GKB role on this. 

Lets see the episode. Hope your request comes true

On another note, mamaji is the cause of this ...he is the one who came up with this brilliant suggestion of arti at 12.03 am...and he was the one who told Dev when his mother was in hospital that she didnt like Devakshi relationship and he was the one who also said about his mother being god...hmmm seems Mamaji is the root of the problem for all Devakshi issues!πŸ˜†

Edited by Silambu - 7 years ago