Kirti Bhoutika WINS MasterChef India 5

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The final episode has been shot & news is that Keerthi won it.

I personally think Anagha or Dinesh should have won it. They could make any dish where as Keerthi could only make desserts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Yeah since I've heard that I've decided that I'm not watching MC anymore. On Sunday after they gave Anagha that check I knew she wouldn't win. That was her "consolation" prize.
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Plz correctme if I am wrong isnt last year's winner too was expert in dessert ?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shruti46

Plz correctme if I am wrong isnt last year's winner too was expert in dessert ?

no she also made some savory dishes too...although her expertise was baking
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Keerti has been making pretty good savoury dishes too.
A persons speciality could be sweets but that in no way means she can't be a good cook when it comes to savoury dishes.

I think they wanted an Indian citizen to win, probably she'll be offered a show and with an international passport there could be unnecessary formalities
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not only has Kirti won but Ashima is runner up.
The other two finalists were Dinesh and Mirvaan.
No Anagha

Tellychakar has updated this news

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kirti-bhoutika-wins-masterchef-india-5-161122
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dinesh and Anagha were never going to win they are just international contestants, they only get so far in the competition but never win like in all Indian TV reality shows. 

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do they give the results before it's even shown? Why spoil it and release the news to the media when there are so many episodes to go yet. 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Dinesh and Anagha were never going to win they are just international contestants, they only get so far in the competition but never win like in all Indian TV reality shows. 

I beg to differ. Last year's winner was also an international contestant and she deserved that win. This time around Dinesh or Anagha deserved the win, but didn't get it.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KS_Minion

I beg to differ. Last year's winner was also an international contestant and she deserved that win. This time around Dinesh or Anagha deserved the win, but didn't get it.

Yeah, the contestant was from Abu Dhabi, UAE.