Users

Frequent Posters

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res for ch-6 Piya.😊
Unresed. 😃
Aahil's family is so sweet. They instantly agreed to Aahil's choice. 😃
But who is this Karishma?? I think Sanam already knows her. 😕 But why is Aahil not allowing Sanam to meet Karishma??And why r SaHil angry at each other?? 😕
And what plan?? What is SaHil's plan?? Why r they so much shocked and tensed when Aahil's parents asked for meeting Sanam's orphanage family?? 😕
Its so interesting sis. 😉 Update soon. 😳 Thanks for the pm. 😃
With love,
Aheli.Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful update
thanks for the pm
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice update yaar..intro to Ahil's family...Karishma is a mystery...Thanks for d PM...Update soonish!!
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Sanam messaging to stop eating and aahil spitting food was funny.so sweet that everyone approved of their relationship. But why are they tensed now and about what plan are they thinking about?happy to see rishi. Waiting for tanshi track to start.why aahil is angry with karishma?are Tara karishma identical twins?

No dear , they aren't identical...thanks...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys , actually i forgot to tell you about who is playing which character so here are the roles:

Mr . Balraj rathodd - DURGAPRASAD MAHESHWARI OF swaragini.- his character will be of a typical business man who understands his children well.

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2015/10/16-1444988611-durga-prasad.jpg

Mrs Rishika rathodd -ANNAPURNA MAHESHWARI OF SWARAGINI.- her character will be of a house wife who takes care of her children well.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/z8E56gf3EVQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Ms Tara rathodd - TARA OF YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI.- a bubbly girl and is Ahil's sister.

Ms Karishma rathodd - BHAGYA OF UDAAN- a quite girl and is Ahil's sister

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lYBfcB8xYbY/maxresdefault.jpg

Mr  Rishi rathodd -RISHI OF KASAM. Ahil's brother and loves his family a lot .

The roles which will be introduced soon are :

Mrs pavitra roy - RAZIYA BI OF QUBOOL HAI / DADI OF SWARAGINI.(Sanam s mother )- is a manipulative lady

Mr  Ravi roy : GUFFOR SIDDAKHI OF QUBOOL HAI .(Sanam s father ) - is same like Sanam s mother.

Ms Tanu: TANU OF KASAM .(Sanam s friend ) an orphan and really loves her only friend a lot.

So other characters will be introduced with the story.

The episode starts with the present where Aliya says  excitedly: bhaiyaa who is karishma ?

Ahil : i'll tell you later with the incidents.

Aliya nods and says : didi now you tell n a what happened next and why were you worried when Ahil bhaiyaa's papa was telling to meet the orphanage people?

Sanam smiling : because i never lived in Orphanage.

Zain and Aliya are shocked while Sanam smiles and says : i had to take them to orphanage with me...

Fb starts :

Sanam gets out of car and all the rathodd family is standing in front of an orphanage while Sanam and Ahil  are tensed.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5d16bd386e3e8dd954b028d341b9bffb/tumblr_n9bogt3s2D1skott4o2_250.gif

Mrs rishika(smiling) : beta , lets go!

Sanam nods in yes hesitantly and they all proceed and enter the orphanage .

Mr balraj : beta , we'll meet the warden , where is she?

Sanam hesitantly points towards the reception while everyone smiles and mr balraj smiles and goes ahead to the receptionist .

Mr balraj : can we meet the caretaker of this orphanage ? my son and that girl (pointing towards Sanam who hesitantly sees him with a forced smile )  want to marry so we want her response .

Sanam in her heart thinks : pleaseee god save me if i am right pleaseee , i need your help , pleaseee god.

While Sanam is saying this a lady is watching the family from a distance and hiding and smirks, her face is shown and she's Sanam s mom pavitra.

https://www.thenewsrecorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Dadi-Swaragini.jpg

The receptionist smiles and says : oh Sanam ! yaa , you can meet mrs reema she's just like a mother to Sanam and she only took care of her all these years.

Mr balraj smiles and calls them all saying : come beta , to mrs reema.

Sanam is suddenly shocked and Ahil takes her holding her hand while the others go behind balraj.

They reach a room and they all enter it  and a lady is sitting there.

Mrs rishika : Namaste ! actually...

She was about to say when the lady stops them and says smiling : Sanam... beta , who are these people , are they Ahil's family ?

All family smile while Sanam  and Ahil look on shocked and Sanam nods shocked .

The lady mrs rima smiles and says to mr and mrs rathodd : have a seat ,

When they sit

Mrs reema smiling : Sanam is just like my own daughter , a very smart and intellectual girl , is pure at heart and i bet your family will be very lucky to have her as your daughter in law.

The whole family smiles while Ahil and Sanam are shocked .

Sanam thinks : i and pure at heart ,my foot , thank you god for saving me but if Tanu comes now then i'll be surely gone.

mrs rathoodd  say : i know don't know why god punished such a good girl by not giving her parents but i promise i'll surely take care of her once she marries my son.

Mrs reema smile and say : ok then i'll have to send her to your home but am really happy she's getting such a good family.

After some talks the whole family proceeded towards leaving while Ahil is still in shock and Sanam is smiling victoriously .

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zeelwebsite/episodeimages/zeetv/162/Qubool_Hai_Episode_23012015_480x360.jpg

Out side mrs reema's cabin.

Rishi smiling : i got my  bhabhi , i am so happy , bhabhi i promise , i'll be you lakshman.

Sanam smiles and thinks : am i doing right with these people?

She suddenly wipes out these thoughts and thinks : concentrate Sanam .. concentrate.

Rishi is jumping in excitement when he suddenly bump into someone.

She's a girl and her books fall .

The girl sitting down for collecting her books and her face is towards down( says angrily) : can'

T you walk properly.

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2016/06/10kkasam-09-1465455592.jpg

Rishi sits down to help her and says smiling : sorry!

She suddenly puts her face up to see him  and he gets mesmerized seeing him while she says : its ok , but don't repeat it.

He smilingly nods and the girl suddenly notices Sanam and gets shocked seeing her.

Sanam too gets shocked seeing her and tries to hide behind mrs reema (in a comic way -trying to cover herself with her saari's palu)

The girl goes behind her smilingly saying : Sanam!

The episode ends on the girls happy face and Sanam face hiding behind   mrs reema's palu.

So guys hopefully this episode wasn't boring one.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
so sanam never lived in the orphanage.She has a mother too who was watching them from a distance.means she sent sanam 4 revenge?but sanam is already feeling d prick of guilt.thats nice.but i find her mom evil😕n i feel that ahil's family r innocent.guess its some mu.eager to know the past.is sanam's mom made arrangements in the orphanage helping Sanam not to get exposed?i'm eager to know how sanam knows Tanu the orphan tho sanam isnt brought up there.guess their friendship is sweet.rishi is already a good BIL to sanam.nice.Rishi Tanu meeting was so sweet.i was waiting 4 tanshi scenes.hopefully we will get more tanshi scenes in d future.now tanu saw sanam n sanam is hiding herself.will tanu catch her red handed?i'm getting addicted to this ff now.
since i'vent watched QH n SR i duno d characters' names.but u have written arjun meera.who r they?
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...👍🏼...so Sanam never lived in an orphanage...😲...her mother was hiding behind a pillar seeing them...🤔...why she's telling a lie and what is she hiding...😕...Rishi gets mesmerised seeing Tanu...😉...waiting to know more......thank u 4 pm...😃...
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Thanks for pm