Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lovely update..Ahil is an expert in proposing...proposing love by song nd marraige by kids...cute..Although everything is lovey dovey now, smthg is a miss..i mean gng by title who wants to take revenge???Ahil or Sanam...excited for d story to unfold...Thanks for d PM...Update soonish!!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update dear 
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So the episode begins with Sanam  and Ahil standing outside Ahil s home , a big mansion and the watchman says : saab , should i open the door?

Ahil nods with serious expressions .

https://images.indianexpress.com/2015/05/karanvir-bohra759.jpg

The watchman opens the door and Ahil takes Sanam inside holding her hand.

https://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/teaser-kv-surbhi-jyoti-290515.jpg

Sanam before entering inside home(worried): Ahil, if any problem came then ...

Ahil interrupts saying  teasingly : Sanam , the worlds biggest problem is standing by my side so why will any other problem come.

Sanam gets shocked and lightly beats him on his shoulder.

Ahil(smiling) : ok , sorry baba!

Sanam too gives him a faded smile.

Ahil and Sanam enter the home and the whole family is sitting on the dinning table as it is lunch time.

A middle aged man on dinning table(sweetly) : Ahil beta , where were you?

He then sees Sanam with Ahil and tells the middle aged lady sitting next to him slowly : your son found your daughter in law.

The lady eyes him confused and then passes a smile to Sanam.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/z8E56gf3EVQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Ahil to the man : dad , she's Sanam, my gir...

Sanam pushes his hand , he stops and bites his tongue and says : i mean my friend.

Sanam to everyone : Namaste!

Everyone greets her back and a young girl about 20 years says : bhaiyaa , now come for lunch na and didi you also come.

Sanam smiles and they both sit on the table.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTx0pmTU8AAAQyA.jpg

While having food Sanam from under the table holds Ahil's hand and he looks towards her questionably . Sanam indicates him through her  eyes to his phone , Ahil opens his phone and sees Sanam's message saying : stop eating!  And with it some angry smiles.

Ahil spites the food in his mouth in the plate and starts coughing , Sanam offers him water.

Ahil looks towards her questionably and she again indicates towards his phone.

Ahil reads another message saying : i mean first talk to your parents about us.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pMNU5ojR1LQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Ahil gives her a relief expression and says stammering: maa , did you like Sanam?

The lady put her face up and says smiling : if you want to marry her then say simply na ?

The old man  teasing : he would behave like those children who come with a girl for atleast 10 times and expects the parent to understand themselves.

Ahil stands up from his seat and says : so you don't have any objection.

The lady , her name is Rishika : why would we have , she's your choice so she must be the best.

Another young boy sitting there : oh ! i got my bhabhi so early.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/735477426508042240/6cVPlAja.jpg

Ahil gives  him an angry expression and he keeps finger on his lips.

Ahil :  don't  speak a word Rishi.

Rishi nods in yes.

A servant comes there and says to rishika : ma'am , what should i keep in karishma baby s plate.

Sanam suddenly seems to be alarmed by hearing the name and eyes Ahil with an angry look , it doesn't look any childish anger , it seems to be a really bad expression which Ahil doesn't notice while  rishika makes the plate ready .

Sanam says hurriedly when the servant is leaving : aunty , who is karishma , will she not meet me?

Mrs rishika looks as if searching for a reply when Ahil stares her angrily just like Sanam stared him before which is unnoticed by Sanam .

Ahil (angrily): no she will not , you just meet my other family members.

Sanam nods in yes unsatisfied while Ahil starts introducing his family members  .

Ahil : she s my mom Mrs  rishika rathood, he's my father Mr balraj rathod, she my younger sister tara , he's my younger brother Rishi , that's my family.

Sanam : what about karishma ?

Ahil becomes angry but controlling his anger he says calmly yet sternly: she remains in her room only , twin sister of tara , my younger sister , you don't need to know much about her.

Sanam stares him angrily but says calmly : and why i should not?

Ahil angrily : because you already know.

Sanam stares him shocked but controls herself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq1gBn3CEAIO9sk.jpg

Mr balraj : beta now stop discussing about us and tell something about your family.

Sanam : uncle , actually i live in an orphanage, my parents died when i was young and since then i live there.

Mrs rishika smiling : so beta , let us meet your family na?

Sanam looks towards her confused and mr balraj continues saying : the orphanage where you live beta .

Sanam is shocked and thinks : now what shall i do ?

Sanam slowly and scaredly : aunty , i'll take you tomorrow .

Mrs rishika : no beta , we'll come now only na , lunch is complete so lets go.

Sanam is tensed and tensely complies thinking : today , my plan shall be ruined.

Ahil thinks : oh god ! today her plan shall be ruined , then what will i do ?

The episode ends on Sanam , Ahil shocked faces.

Sorry guys for short and boring update but promise next time it will be interesting and long too.

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! superb  update...

loved it dear

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice
So ahil took her to meet his family
N they liked her straight away
But why doesn't he want her to meet his young sis
N what will happen now his parents wanna go to orphanage to meet her family
Looking forward to next update to see if they get out of this
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sanam messaging to stop eating and aahil spitting food was funny.so sweet that everyone approved of their relationship. But why are they tensed now and about what plan are they thinking about?happy to see rishi. Waiting for tanshi track to start.why aahil is angry with karishma?are Tara karishma identical twins?
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm 😊
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Ahil takes Sanam to his home and introduces her to his family......his family seems to be very cool...😎...they knew that Sanam is Ahil's gf and readily accepted...😉...but why they both are angry on each other and why Ahil doesn't want to talk about Karishma...😕...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...