Junoon - Intekaam Me Chupi Mohobbat Ki Dastan...(SaHil) - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
gr8 start
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear
Wooow saahil story... after soo long thank u very much missing my Aahil. Please do continue fast & keep writing more saahil stories
interesting
nice banner
thanks for the pm...

Very interesting and mysterious concept
Looking forward to read this story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently 😊

The episode begins with uncle and his family getting shocked seeing Ahil proposing Sanam as uncle told his family about the divorce.

The family gets ahead and Sanam says : uncle...

Uncle's daughter in law (her name is Aliya) : you both are Ahil bhaiya and Sanam didi.

Ahil and Sanam nod.

Uncle's son(his name is Zain)(in an awkward way) : then you both are divorced?

https://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/593590.jpg

Ahil and Sanam again nod.

Aliya to Ahil: why were you proposing her after divorce?

Sanam : the story is really very long.

Aliya (excited) : but we would love to listen to it.

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2014/05/14-1400055247-preetika-rao-03.jpg

Sanam smiles and says : whole story ?

Aliya  and Zain nod yes.

Mr ramesh : beta , you all talk , we just go and come.(they don't want to disturb the two pairs of husband -wife in their conversation)

They both go.

Ahil: so the story begins with ...

Sanam stops him and says : i'll tell .

Ahil looks at her like an angry child and Sanam smiles with a please expression and he gives in  and she starts.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/ea/d6/7bead6450db44635165370fc7b1ee624.jpg

Sanam : the story started with the day we first met face to face. We met thousand times before that but that day we met face to face.

FB starts :

A man is going somewhere talking on phone and he hits an old couple(same uncle -aunty in present) standing there and his phone falls and it breaks , he starts yelling at the old couple saying they have to pay for it. The man : why are you standing in the middle of footpath , you hit me and my phone fell, you will have  to pay for it.

The old man , Mr ramesh says : we didn't hit you , you hit us and standing on footpath is not wrong but you didn't see us  .

The old lady , Mrs ramya : yaa son, leave it , its nobodies mistake.

But he doesn't listen and hits that old lady and she fall on floor.

A girl stops her scooty (activa) a little ahead and looks at the scenario through the rear view mirror , she's wearing helmet so her face is not seen and chewing something continuously. She gets down from her scooty and removes her helmet , she's  none other than Sanam, she's wearing a royal blue colour , plain floor length anarkali and see that people are watching the screnerio but nobody is helping the old couple.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/40/8e/06/408e0657f807e9b0ef4bb6c10e4dbad1.jpg

She walks towards them

Jugneo plays.

Haan... Mitthe Paan Ki Galori

Lattha Suit Ka LahoriFatte Maarti PhillauriJugni Mel-Mel Ke, Kood-Faand KeChak Chakote Jaave...
 She reaches them and acts as she didn't see and steps on the mans foot.The man winces in pain.Man : what you did , don't you have eyes.
Sanam(dramatically) : oh hello, mister why standing in middle of footpath, can't you move?
Man(angriliy) : i was talking to these people
Sanam : so what, you were standing in my way , so this will happen even next time as according to you also standing on footpath is a crime na?She winks at aunty and uncle and smiles naughtyily.
 Maula Tera MaliO Hariyali Jungle WaliTu De Har Gaali Pe TaaliUski Kadam-Kadam RakhwaliAinve Lok-Laaj Ki Soch-Soch KeKyun Hai Aafat Daali

The man sees all that and tries to slap her but  Sanam holds his hand saying : don't even try mister.

Sanam(angrily) : get lost , the person who doesn't know to respect elder doesn't have any right to stand here , i was just explaining you in your language . other people also stare him angrily and the man gets afraid.

The man then goes from there angrily.

Tu Le Naam Rab Ka, Naam Sai Ka

Ali Ali Ali AliNaam Rab Ka, Naam Sai KaAli Ali Ali Ali

Sanam then says to the couple : i don't know why youngsters feel they can behave anyways with elders, sorry aunty i know it is wrong really sorry

Ramesh and ramya raise their hands to bless  her and she smiles but  her smile fades seeing blood on ramya's hand.
Sharf Khuda Ka, Zarf Khuda Ka

Ali Ali Ali Ali

Sharf Khuda Ka, Zarf Khuda KaAli Ali Ali Ali

Ali O... Ali O...

Chali Wo... Re Chal Chali...Chali O... Ali Ali Teri GaliWo To Chali Ali AliTeri Gali Chali Wo

She says : aunty , blood is coming out , come , i have first aid in my scooty

She then takes the couple to her scooty.

O Jugni O... Patakha Guddi O..Nashe Mein Ud Jaaye Re Haaye ReSajje Khabbe Dhabbe Killi OPatakha Guddi O...Nashe Mein Ud Jaaye Re Haaye ReSajje Khabbe Dhabbe Killi O

A man is seeing her from his car , he removes his googles and sees her. He's Ahil.

https://cdn.bollywoodmdb.com/news/images3/karanvir-bohra-to-debut-in-bollywood.jpg

Maula Tera MaliO Hariyali Jungle WaliTu De Har Gaali Pe TaaliUski Kadam-Kadam RakhwaliAinve Lok-Laaj Ki Soch-Soch KeKyun Hai Aafat Daali Tu Le Naam Rab Ka, Naam Sai K 

Ali Ali Ali Ali

Naam Rab KAli, Naam Sai Ka

Ali Ali Ali a

Maine To Tere Tere Utte Chhaddiyan Doriyaan (x4)
Ahil smilingly says : what a girl...

Sanam then goes to a school on a scooty.

The watchman of the school building  stops her saying : you are late.

Sanam(dramatically) : please bhaiyaa ,

The watchman : but...

Sanam again dramatically : bhaiyaa please , i really need this job , apni behen ki problem ko samjho na(please understand your sisters problem)

He lets her in and she jumps happily saying thank you.

Tu To Paak Rab Ka BaankaBachha Raaj Dulaara Tu Hi

Paak Rab Ka Banka

Bachha Uska Pyara Tu Hi

She s going inside when a teacher stops her saying : the time for coming for interview was 9 not 9:30 you'll not give the interview.

Sanam(worriedly) : but...

Teacher : no but-what , watchman why did you let her in , there are already so many girls for this single position of dance teacher of the school and you let one more in , send her out.

And the watchman drags her afraid of loosing his job , she keeps resisting saying ma'am please but he  sends her out.

Malik Ne Jo Chinta Di ToDoor Karega Wo HiNaam Ali Ka Leke Tu To...Naach Le Gali GaliLe Naam Ali AliNaach Le Gali GaliLe Naam Ali AliAli O... Ali O... Ali O...

Tu Le Naam Rab Ka, Naam Sai Ka Ali Ali Ali Ali

Naam Rab Ka, Naam Sai KaAli Ali Ali Ali

O O O Ooo... O O O Ooo...

She sits in shed of a tree outside the school and looks towards sky saying : kya yaar bhagwanji?(what god?)

Then Ahil passes by wearing his googles and Sanam doesn't see his face only his back, Ahil sees her and says to her : come inside.

Sanam(sadly) : but they won't allow me.

Ahil(sternly): i said come.

He goes inside and on the way talks to the teacher and the watchman.

She moves towards them and they let her in .

She goes inside happily dancing.

Jugni Rukh Peepal Ka HoiJisko Pooje To Har KoiJiski Phasal Kisi Na BoyiGhar Mein Rakh Sake Na KoiRasta Naap Rahi MarjaaniPatthi Baarish Da Hai PaaniJab Nazdeek Jahaan De AaniJugni Maili Si Ho Jaani

She sees many girls standing there and prays to god saying : if you let me till here , please help me ahead also , she then waits and at the end she's called inside.

Tu Le Naam Rab Da Ali Ali

Chhal Khalle Rann ChaliNaam Rab Da Ali Ali

Har Darawaza AliLe Ke Naam Rab Da Ali Ali

Chhal Khalle Rann ChaliNaam Rab Da Ali Ali

Har Darawaza AliSai Re... Sai Re...Maine To Tere Tere Utte Chhaddiyan Doriyaan (x6)O O O Ooo... O O O Ooo...

She enters inside taking gods name and the episode ends on her tensed face.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
Superb update 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
wow wonderful update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
loving it so much
Now Saahil narrating their luv story to Zaya.wow.loved how Sanam was introduced.superb song 2 match her.loved how she taught a lesson to that mannerless guy.aahil watching this without her knowledge was sweet.tho she did a good deed bcz of that she went late 4 d interview so she wasnt let in.sad 4 sanam as she needed a job.but so glad that Aahil saw her there n asked her to get in.is the school owned by aahil?Sanam as a dance teacher is cool.hopefully there will be nice dance sequences of Sanam
Wow..this is d first word that came to my mind after reading...ZaYa is one of my all tym favorite couple..nd i am excited for it...hope they r not a side couple and a lead couple...SaHil story is interesting...Divorce, marraige, all confusing but lets see whats their story is..Ahil helping Sanam is cute...nd d pictures used, nd d song used is apt...thanks for d PM...Update soonish!!!