Qubool Hai

Junoon - Intekaam Me Chupi Mohobbat Ki Dastan...(SaHil) - Page 26

Susan222 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
FINALLY, you posted an update!! Please post one soon, there are no new SaHil stories anymore!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved tanshi together in the mission of bringing sahil to the right path.loved them saying that they need to come to the right track for their siblings for whom they have started their revenge .tanu wiping rishi's tears and saying that tears do not suit his eyes and rishi smiling was lovely.aahil melting in sanam's sorry and feeling guilty was nice.when Tara advised aahil he was in pain thinking that their fight can never get over. sad.is sanam planning to make separate gulab jamun for aahil to torture him?missed aahil's pics
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter 

I liked that the siblings now decided to bring Sahil on the right path and its true its because of them and their revenge 
Tanu wiping Rishi's tears that part was lovely yet emotional 
I like that Aahil felt guilty as Sanam apologizes
did Sanam truly apologize or she has other plans 

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Update
Sanam and Aahil thought about their revenge and felt bad about their revenge 
but both of them are not ready to give up their revenge plan 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update
sahil change...
well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 27:

As Sanam stared at the bowl of Gulab Jamun's in her hand, a wicked idea came into her mind, " Gulab Jamun to methe hone chahiye na par agar wo... ( Gulab Jamun's are meant to be sweet but if...)"

Sanam Ahmed Khan / Mahira

She stopped in the middle and went up to take something from a corner of the kitchen.
Breakfast table was ready and all the family members were seated on their respective seats as Tara and Ahil came down together.

" Where were you both???" asked Mr. Rathore from them as they were about to sit.

" Papa , in bhai's room , we were talking." Tara replied with a smile.

" ...and Sanam??" Mr. Rathore again asked looking for her around.

"She's in the kitchen , preparing somethi..." Mrs. Rathore was speaking as she stopped in the middle seeing Sanam come with a bowl in her hands.

Image result for images of sanam of qubool hai in kitchen

She indicated towards Sanam to everyone.

Sanam was having a huge smile on her lips as she was staring at the Gulab Jamun's.

Ahil stared at her , his guts warning him of something mischievous.

Sanam came up to the table and kept the bowl next to Ahil , " Oh ho Bhabhi , don't take tension , if you don't want then we won't taste it before bhai." Tara said teasing.

Sanam too smiled at her comment.

" I know , desserts are after food but please , today for me can you all taste it before?"Sanam requested as she was continuously staring at one Gulab Jamun which seemed to be a bit different all this while.

" No problem beta , we would love to taste what you made." Mr. Rathore said with a smile.

Sanam nodded and took out the spatula to serve everyone.

She served to everyone except for Ahil as he was continuously staring at her actions from the corner of his eye.

At last , she served to Ahil while he stared at her , " Bhabhi , you should feed bhaiyaa yourself and yes , really bad you should give him first na." Tara again teased unknown to everything going between her Bhaiyaa and Bhabhi.

" Of course!" Sanam exclaimed  as she took up the spoon.

" I will eat myself."Ahil resisted staring at her confused , she seemed to be too sweet to him at this moment.

But still Sanam put in the whole Gulab Jamun in his mouth through the spoon , Ahil was shocked and tried to eat it when he realized that it didn't seemed to be the taste of a Gulab Jamun, he still ate it as Sanam smiled , " Ahil , tum sure hona ki tum Gulab Jamun hi kha rahe Ho?( Ahil you are sure na that you are eating Gulab Jamun only?)" Sanam said coming close to his ear , Ahil stared at her , his eyes red , " Sanam..." Ahil could only speak as he couldn't resist more and grasped the glass of water kept near him , Sanam had filled this whole Gulab Jamun with red chilli.

" Its really good , you are even good in cooking beta , I knew my Ahil's choices are perfect but this much perfect and that too for a wife , Unexpected but I am happy he choose you." Mr. Rathore said with a huge smile.

Sanam smiled at him and again came near Ahil's ear, " I know it seems like, langgor ke hath mein angoor..."

She smiled and went to the other side ,Ahil was left in a huge dilemma , he was feeling like vomiting that chilli out but he couldn't and at the same time he needed to plaster a smile on his face.

" I'll just come in a minute..".Ahil said as he saw everyone finishing their Breakfast.

He ran out from there as fast as possible while Sanam went behind him , they went directly to their room.
Ahil took another glass on water from there and was continuously trying to dilute the effect when Sanam entered , " Awww...I thought to play so many tricks on you but you seem to be loose by this only...It won't take me much to make you accept your crimes."

" Mrs.Sanam Rathore, Yes , you heard it right , Mrs. Sanam RATHORE , thats your name girl , at least respect that and stop playing these childish games , we aren't here having some cute nok-jhok ,you know na , your brother tried to force himself on my sister , your brother is in ICU and my sister is mentally disturbed , do you really wish to play this way? If yes , then let me tell you , these small tricks of yours won't effect me , Ahil Rathore , NOT AT ALL..." Ahil said as Sanam stared at him totally lost in his words.

Image result for images of sanam ahil fighting

" But Ahil , I was just saying that you seemed to be effected, even if little but you are then what will happen when Sanam , Sanam Rathore will enter the real game?" She asked as she went out slamming the door behind her.

" Not to forget , drink water nicely haan , afterall you have to face a lot many challenges Mr. RATHORE. "Sanam said returning back and in a sarcastic way.

" Yup sweetheart , I too wanted to say the same thing.."Ahil replied angrily as Sanam again went out.

Image result for images of sanam ahil fighting

Aliya and Zain were staring at SaHil shocked , "Itni nafrat? (So much hatred?)" they both together asked while Sanam smiled and said , "But now only LOVE..."

Image result for images of surbhi jyoti as zoya

" Only and only LOVE".Ahil smiled as he hugged Sanam from back.

Related image

"For me , that's the best example of Haters turn lovers Bhaiyaa,seriously ; unbelievable." Zain said still stunned.

" Love is always unbelievable Zain, at least for me." Sanam said as she stared at Ahil.

Image result for images of sanam staring at ahil

"Acha , what happened next , I am really excited to know how this Hatred turned into love." Aliya said distracting her.

Image result for images of zain of beintehaa shocked

As she was saying this , she saw two people coming towards them , a girl and a boy , the girl came behind Ahil and kept a hand on his eyes while the boy did the same with Sanam.

"Who is there? Leave me..." Ahil said trying to get free from her clutches.

" Leave Bhaiyaa and Di ..." Zain said coming towards them.

The boy hit his head with his hand and said , "Bhabhi , its me."Sanam turned to find Rishi smiling at her.

Image result for images of rishi of kasam smiling

"Rishi , you scared me." Sanam said as she made him sit next to her.

"Tanu , at least now leave me."Ahil said as he realized that Tanu was standing behind him.

Tanu left his eyes and smiled , " Your recognized me Jiju!"Tanu exclaimed with a smile as she too sat next to them all.

"TanShi...you both areTanu dii and Rishi bhaiyaa na?"Aliya asked as she realized who they were.

" Yes , we are Tanu and Rishi , What have these people told you about us haan.?" Tanu asked as she stared at Sanam suspiciously.

" Oh  hello , I didn't tell them anything wrong haan."Sanam said trying to defend herself.

" But dii , you only told us na that..." Zain was speaking when he was stopped in the middle by a hand on his mouth , It was Sanam.

" Kuch bhi? What did I tell you ,Ahil told you everything na." Sanam said indicating him to nod through her eyes.

Zain got free from her hold and replied ," Dii, lying is wrong, you only told us through this story na then how can I lie...Rishi bhaiyaa, Tanu dii , they told us about their and your love story , infact it is still not over , we are waiting for it to complete."

Tanu smiled and stared at Sanam , " I am not so bad Sanam , I know my Sanam never lies , at least so you would have told the truth , leave it , where has she left , I'll continue.
Giya and Mohit smiled while Giya said , " It would be interesting to know their story through someone else's point of view , We were on the Gulab Jamun incident..
Tanu laughed remembering the incident (Sanam told her everything later) and started.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

so nice to see Tara. is there naksh in this ff? when sanam got an idea seeing the gulab jaamun I thought that she will add salt.but she added red chilli n stuffed it in aahil's mouth.poor guy.๐Ÿ˜ƒthough sanam is happy that it affected him he can't agree that .ha ha.both challenging each other was cool.I loved how saahil said that now there is only love.loved sanam saying that love was unbelievable in her case.though small felt nice to see tanshi saahil moment.like they said hearing the love story from a third person will be cool .waiting for that.perfect pics