Bade Acche Laggte Hai

NEW os on NEW TOPIC RASHI 2nd part page 4

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello All, After a long gap.and totally with new topic.New Characters .and request from my Two most darling Sisters, The OS is totally imaginary as All RAYA RASHI fans are so much happy with the news.The topic of this OS is going to be the new Web Series.Hope I will do Full justice with this.All rotten tomatoes.,Juta Chappals are allowed.Will share with Humu and Kunu.LOL.

Birds chirping,Bright sun Ray, fresh Air, and his names,Yes from past 5 years Sunday begins with this tradition.All his admires visit his place .wait for him long long hours just to see him once.He is lucky,with his charm and acting skill within few hours he reached at the top.but still He is so down to earth person, so humble. He is well awake but still in his bed reminding his journey,his struggle. his initial days in this industry. how he used to wait for a short role.but when he got the opportunity , he nailed.with his passion for his work.and the most imp with his look and charm.He looks like Greek God .his smile that any woman can fall for it.and his expression, even Men cant ignore.But having all still he is alone some where, which he cant ignore.this feeling stalking him.does not allowing him to concentrate his work,even he is now talk of town for his lost smile.while ladies were discussed for his style,looks,smile,hotness. now everything is dull in front of one news. yesterday night party event haunting him like a horror dream.when He was talking with a beautiful lady just his colleagues ,ya ya he is dating new girl,as his wife left him.he heard exactly the same.yes among all his success, his unsuccessful marriage is the thorns in his bed of roses. yes his wife left him,left him for another man.and that is enough to provoke him in any situation. yesterday was one of the example of it.he loosed his tamper ,and result was great mess of his life,subsiding his all thinking he wore one overcoat.and went towards his balcony.just to say a hi to his fans.this is the first time in these 5 years he does not want to face his fans.as he is feeling guilty for his own behaviour .just something is hurting him inside much more than his yday did.how could he do this.breaking, throwing dishes.using slang in front of so many peeps.He is not like that.rather he was not like that.something is pulling him..and destroying his career ,his dreams,his happiness.it should be cos he loved her like crazy..even still some where some unspoken feelings is there for his wife.but she ditched him.betrayed him for one richer man.who is not rich in heart like him.but in property he is so rich.Within few minutes he entered his room.and ready himself for the free hand exercise .hope this trade mil can do the magic he can run away from this feelings.just then the card caught his attention.Miss Nisha Malhotra. Councellor.yes his best buddy Rajeev kept this in his pocket after seeing his suffering.slowing down the treadmill once he thought to dial the no.but again He is trying to run away from everything..It took nearly 15 minutes , sweating badly.with the high lub dubwhen nothing could console him.the last thing, he dialled the no.from the another side,
one beautiful voice greeted him with Hello.
Is this Nisha's no ? I mean Miss Nisha Malhotra.
Yes it is ,but Mam is not here now.
Actually, I need one appointment. Can u finalise the time please.
One min Sir,the lady hold the line.and within few seconds.her reply.Sorry for the wait , Can u tell me ur name.so I can put it down in the register.
Ya of Course My Name is Raj ,,Raj Verma.
the lady who was in other side.stopped typing.as she is one of the craziest fan of this man.and it just like her dream .no her day dream to talk over ph with the man himself.who steals his night's sleeps every night..
Hello, R u there ?
Yaa ya I am sir..Sorry Sir.I just ..yes Sir.. Let me check sir, Actually ur name is already registered ,
What? pls check and let me confirm.there is some mistake I guess.
No sir. today morning just one hour back.some Rajeev Kumar put ur name Sir.
my true friend.he thought himself. can u tell me the time.
Yes Sir.its exact 11 AM. Ok thank u.
he was going to put the receiver down. Sir actually ,
I means please be on time Sir, as mam does not like who is
Ya Ya i got it.I will not be late .thanks for the info.
.disconnecting the line .He checked his wrist watch ,still he has 2 hours left. sharp 11 when he knocked at the door. the others ladies who are working forgetting their job come in.. He heard the most sweetest voice. white shirt, black trouser.keeping the spectacles in her head, keeping the end of pen in between her lips.her moles just above her upper lips,catching the all attention. the lady checking one file.Goddes of heave.the epitome of beauty .
May I come in MAM, Raj asked politely.
Following his voice , she looked at the person.No doubt he is charming with the killer smile she thought.
If I am not wrong u r already in.
No No I want to be,reply came from him.
Sorry.
No I mean ,Can I take a seat please.
Yes of course.
Almost he lost his voice,He was loyal to his wife.but flirt-er by default. Dont miss any opportunity when some beautiful is in front of him.and now he is seated in front of the most hot , beautiful lady who is smart with brain.
So Mr.Malhotra,Depression attack right?
Attack? Yes kind of. that's why using slang.abusing others. Creating mess and from charming hero to villain in one night . still u r talk of the town..
R u helping me or taunting. He asked... k

baas itna hi ..baki ka comments k baad
Edited by BALHLOVER - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it dii but one suggestion pls keep it ram n priya plsss dii cos abhi tak unka web series ka name nahi pata n aap balh main likh rahe ho tho pls keep raya plss
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayaland

Loved it dii but one suggestion pls keep it ram n priya plsss dii cos abhi tak unka web series ka name nahi pata n aap balh main likh rahe ho tho pls keep raya plss

hmm will think but RAY ho to 
cant imagine new yaar only BALH in mind 
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start... loyal but flirty star.
its going to be interesting...
plz cont soon..
same here put ram and priya... then we can imagine nicely...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: nprithi2002

nice start... loyal but flirty star.
its going to be interesting...
plz cont soon..
same here put ram and priya... then we can imagine nicely...

thank u dear ..
 hmm now i guess 
I have to put this name only 
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful but short...yes let it be ram and Priya... because it's connected to our heart...continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
sanju di...sorry for late commenting.
this is awesome. fresh concept. fresh names. eagerly waiting for next. jaldi jaldi update Karna ha. thanks for pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

sanju di...sorry for late commenting.
this is awesome. fresh concept. fresh names. eagerly waiting for next. jaldi jaldi update Karna ha. thanks for pm

I wanted to pm this to u...

ho nehi payi to post yehi pe kardi 

Thank u dear ..
hmm next soch rehi hu 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

I wanted to pm this to u...

ho nehi payi to post yehi pe kardi 

Thank u dear ..
hmm next soch rehi hu 

no probs sanju di. i liked the concept. but u know na ..i am very greedy person๐Ÿ˜‰. so i want regular updates.๐Ÿ˜Š plzzz
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

no probs sanju di. i liked the concept. but u know na ..i am very greedy person๐Ÿ˜‰. so i want regular updates.๐Ÿ˜Š plzzz

regular??????????
its os darling 
may be next one update bas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ