Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Krushna Abhishek doesnt deserve more importance, says John Abraham

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
John Abraham does not want to comment on the controversial episode when he stormed out of Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza' as he was miffed with Krushna Abhishek's acts on the show. When asked about the incident during a promotional event, the Rocky Handsome' actor said, "I feel I won't comment on it otherwise, I will give them more importance than they deserve."

Apparently, Krushna Abhishek also ran after John to iron out the differences but the latter was not in mood to listen anything.

The 43-year old actor added that he is not in favour of mindless promotions for movies and urged to stick to what is necessary.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Wonder what Krushna Abhishek said that upset John this much!
NathuPyare thumbnail
I think Krushna and celebs coming on his show should decide on a "Safe Word" in advance...jab mazak tolerance level se zyada hone lage to fauran bol do wo word aur torture ruk jaye... Naraz hone ki naubat hi nahi aayegi tab. ðŸ˜†
He has been to the show before!? this was his second time! He had the choice of not going! What is going on!?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest with you the second season hasn't been that good anyway. I think these celebs enjoy it more on TKSS.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The first time he came he was encouraging them more now he is nagging ðŸ˜† Just don't come!