Will Smita Bansal leave JNDSD - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nishtha

most welcome Steph ❤️ after today nothing much left for her to do anyways...as Sujuta will take care of her son and daughter...🤔

Exactly! She's served her purpose!
Originally posted by whispa

I guess Smitaji has time to do both shows. 

Thanks Nishtha.

yes she can do. but question is what she will do here? everything happened today..will she be care taker of Sujuta and Atharv..but for that R is there and so as Viv...so 🤔
I hope she leaves with her fam.. and takes her darling beta as well..
Originally posted by monu_tan

I hope she leaves with her fam.. and takes her darling beta as well..

..we all wish the same...i strongly believes vashisht family days are numbered...
nish thks for sharing 
but i think smitha would manage two shows and kalindi working for same production house
Tfs Nish...
Wish that she leaves with her family...as monu tan said...
Originally posted by Ultimatevikku7

Tfs Nish...
Wish that she leaves with her family...as monu tan said...

fingers crossed.. this family...🥱
Well she is not going anywhere There is no news she is LEAVING THE SHOW  She is a supporting character here not lead she can do 2 shows simultaneously Only leads cannot 
anyways lets see .Vikram fans can keep praying hard for her departure along with her son and wish it does not fall as curse on your hero 🤣
Originally posted by Casper-

Well she is not going anywhere There is no news she is LEAVING THE SHOW She is a supporting character here not lead she can do 2 shows simultaneously Only leads cannot
anyways lets see .Vikram fans can keep praying hard for her departure along with her son and wish it does not fall as curse on your hero🤣

We keep everyone entertained 😆